Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this comment on the Manchester Evening News post about Molly getting her car, obviously might not be true but I thought her car was brand new?
E80EEECA-CA85-4617-9860-64E5D84B49E7.jpeg

Reactions: 19
If she doesn’t drink because she’s above everyone else then why is she joining in with the drunken McDonald’s at 2AM? Liar liar lip fillers on fire
In all fairness I don't drink but I am a fat cow who wouldn't turn a McDonalds down at any time of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I had a look and to no surprise it's Bagatelle. If anyone isn't familiar, Bagatelle is a bougie restaurant in Mayfair which is usually crawling with influencers. It's expensive but the food is average and it's basically a place where influencers go to be 'seen' (there's often a Daily Mail photographer parked outside). In normal times people are dancing in the restaurant and on tables but they've not exactly cracked down on it during the pandemic. They suck up to influencers so they do what they want.
What an absolute pisstake! The venue should get fined, literally one rule for the rich and another for us peasants 🥴

Reactions: 15
Molly... on a night out? With a group of girls?
sorry who is she? she trying to prove to Tommy that she has a life away from him or something?

Reactions: 47
It’s so sad that the only group of friends she has are just desperate wannabes. That Alisha Lemay would sell her mother for a bit of fame and attention.

Reactions: 30
I think it’s a good thing that she’s gone on a night out with girls, whatever the reason (even if it was just a photo opportunity, or she was paid to be there). To me it’s a big duck you to Tommy that he’s been away partying in Miami then his first night home, she goes out with the girls😂😂 and this girl NEVER goes out with the girls

Reactions: 46
I hate to be the biggest party pooper of all time - but ....... this is a completely illegal gathering. The rules allow for groups of 6 !!

She’s kissed a man who has just got off a plane from am amber listed country and then joined a large group partying In an enclosed space. I count 13 of them - plus there will be all the hair and make up people involved before and after.

They are so bloody dumb and entitled they haven’t even tried to obscure it. I hope the bloody tabloids pick it up and run with it

In fact I’m so angry I will happily report this to the tabloids myself if anyone has a link.

I’m sure this photo will disappear from her stories as soon as her management realise. I imagine her birthday on Wednesday will be a complete bunfight
The tabloids already have stories about her and Tommy briefly reuniting, and this is what they post today 🤯 it’s one rule for them and a different rule for us

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The tabloids already have stories about her and Tommy briefly reuniting, and this is what they post today 🤯 it’s one rule for them and a different rule for us
she’s not going to be happy with that headline after preaching about her ‘health and fitness journey’ lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell must be a slow news day - girl gets McDonald’s after a night out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok, someone from those tabloids reads in here...as soon as a tattler posts something an article comes out with a copy/paste title :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Journalism doesn’t really exist anymore - they just pick up the some Instagram feeds as us. Interesting that they are being so uncritical.

Just seen this in the sun - most sycophantic article I have ever read. MM forced to leave !!!’ Ran like almighty hell more like !!!

Perhaps they have the engagement exclusive in return for good press !!! God knows after all this mutual rule breaking they will need it !!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
All these smoothies for breakfast and salads for lunch and dinner and trips to the gym and she hasn’t lost a single pound. Starving herself and hitting the gym consistently but her body looks the exact same as it has since she left Love Island. I wonder why..

Reactions: 7
I’m beginning to think they are going to get engaged and try for a baby soon! Could be why there was a big push on with the driving test and the RR purchased as opposed to a wee fiat 500 🤣

want to add, I don’t like to speculate re: babies with anyone as it’s none of my business but she’s made no secret about wanting a baby with Tommy on insta so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
if u have to try that much to prove you are ‘fun’ and able to party i hate to break it to you mol.. you are a bleeping bore

Reactions: 14
Id be so embarrassed if i dont a 3 year course in journalism to then work at the sun ‘writing’ about someones snapchat story 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I saw earlier someone asked why they weren't wearing masks at the car showroom. Covid can't catch you if you're rich, it only wants people forced to work throughout the pandemic and those who cannot just go out and buy a brand new car outright. Sorry hun, I don't make the rules. Also how can someone not see the difference between going to a pub (wearing masks, being constantly cleaned, distancing responsibility and people sat at all time) and having a raging party in a singular hotel room between almost 20 people? And they were basically on top of each other in the photo. The venue should be fined but they won't be. If it was a smaller, independent, none influencer pandering venue they would be fined and shut down. And if the Man U player bit of info was true, the player should be suspended. That's what happened to a local player in a team near me, but again, one rule for us peasants and one for the fake 'elite'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.