Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReginaFalangeee

I’m not sure why the women are being attacked - surely it’s tysons responsibility as a grown man to think about his wife and to preserve his marriage. And to think about his career. He is supposed to be at a v serious training camp - as I understand it he has a very important fight ahead of him, with vast amounts of money involved. He’s behaving like a young giddy rock star !! I thought all his drugging and partying days were behind him now
Agreed. It's his job to act appropriately. The girls shouldn't be all over him out of respect but he is the one with a family at home. He is the one who should be setting the boundaries. Let's not go down the girl bashing route. Make him take accountability for his own behaviour.

Reactions: 45

JakeM

VIP Member
Congratulations on your new car Molly!
36FE0784-75DE-499E-A538-4672341C661E.jpeg
Stick to your ✨manifesting✨ everyone because it DOES work!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
LOOOOL she’s ditching him after 5 minutes to go and be with Maura in London.
Maybe we’ve got this all upside down. Maybe she cheated and she’s the one who’s gonna get with Maura.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

fwooper

VIP Member
So in addition to washing all of Tommy's dirty underwear, she'll now also be his full time chauffeur. #goals

• Haha
Reactions: 44

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Honestly, Molly gets a giant article in the Daily Mail showing her body at every unflattering angle to bait people into commenting on her body, but men never get the same treatment. I think Tommy's 'instagram vs reality' is way more dramatic than Molly - he uses all the tricks in the book to fake transformation pictures and give the impression he's more ripped than he actually is.
I totally agree. Tommy is nothing like his IG but it’s glossed over while molly is dragged for it.
They are both as bad as each other.
Elly belly is the only one I’d say we would recognize in the flesh!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Molly looks like she has a face like a slapped arse on Lucies stories 🤣 i mean I would have as well if I was sat at a table with 2 girls who tried to shag my fella, whilst he was away in Vegas getting papped with loads of girls. Poor Mol😚✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 42

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
It’s always other people that are the problem isn’t it? In this case it’s the five instructors she had previously. More than likely you’re the problem Molly because you’re an overdramatic drama queen. And celebrating with a salad, absolutely riveting x

Last edited:

goldrings111

Can’t cope with Paris Fury saying she managed to “squeeze in her driving test” bitch please she sits on her arse all day every day

• Haha

tequilasunrise

What a delightful bunch at that table. Lucie, who refused to call Yewande by her name and was so persistent with that microaggression that Yewande had to be consoled by a producer. And Francesca who used to make racist videos on Instagram mocking Mexican people until she got called out. Why would you want to eat at the same table as people like that.
2 people on the same table that have tried it on with ur man loooool could never be me

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
So tacky - I’m amazed that a 9 year old boy is allowed in a club. It’s wildly inappropriate. It would be a red flag to me.

I notice none of this is reflected in Tommy’s stories - he’s projecting a very different experience !! This all looks like a completely alcohol sodden boys trip to me. I thought it was supposed to be a training camp - looks like a 18-30s holiday
If I was Molly I’d be more concerned that Tommy is obviously very good at covering up what they are actually doing. If it wasn’t for his show off brother you’d be led to believe they are just going to the gym and having quiet down time by the pool.

Right on cue we have Tyson suddenly posting gym videos and actual selfies with girls that aren’t rubbing him up with oil 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
I still don’t know what I’m supposed to be looking at? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 what’s he doing wrong he’s “famous” and having a pic with a “fan”. I tell you something I would be having the exact same photo with Tyson or any other boxer for that matter if I met them on holiday! As thousands of fans have with people daily. If it was an unattractive girl having this picture with Tommy I can almost guarantee nobody would say a thing. But because they are pretty they are all of a sudden “hookers” and “throwing themselves “ over him. But Women Calling women hookers for wearing a bikini round a pool and wanting to talk to arguably the most famous boxer in the world at the moment... come on, do better.

• Heart

peachpancakes

Kinda looks like they've been smoking weed! If you look closely, it isn't a smoked cigarette butt. You can see that the tobacco hasn't been burnt and is falling out of the cig butt. Someone's used that cig for the tobacco to roll a spliff.Speaking from experience when I was younger lol
Molly doesn’t strike me as the person to smoke weed she has such a superiority complex when it comes to not smoking and drining Alcohol