Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve actually set the 9 year old up an Instagram 🤢
What is wrong with those grown women dancing with a 9 year old like that. It’s so seedy and wrong. Not to mention why his father is egging him on

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
They’ve actually set the 9 year old up an Instagram 🤢
What is wrong with those grown women dancing with a 9 year old like that. It’s so seedy and wrong. Not to mention why his father is egging him on
Hope my mini rant isn’t too off topic but I hate this because I hate to use the “wHaT iF iT wAs ThE oTheR waY aRounD” thing as a woman but I hate how men normalise the sexualisation of little boys!!! If it was a 9 year old girl would they let grown men dance on her like that? It’s just so wrong and a huge red flag. I think I’d dump someone for encouraging or implying that is okay with a child.

The Instagram is also very inappropriate, children should be kept off of social media until at least 16 in my opinion and even if they’re posting on behalf of him I worry about parents not understanding that you really should be careful posting children online.
I hope this is allowed but I know someone who works with child abuse images and they say most of it they seize and prosecute for are stolen innocent fully clothed images off of parents fbs and stuff that then get traded around online. It’s horrible but I definitely think people should be so much more vigilant about this stuff!

Reactions: 40
Not Molly starting her day at 5pm 😳
It’s been sunshine all day but a drop of rain means all her hard work is cancelled bless her x
A61F4918-6C60-4083-9D04-8CB1AAD80C71.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I looked at her insta before coming on here (been a few days) and honestly thought she looked way too skinny in that photo anyway! I genuinely thought lord is this what the ham salads and Diet Coke are promoting
I fort that as well, she looks so thinn
Always liked her for being more normal as well

Reactions: 3
The Molly-Mae self help book

Chapter 1 - ✨manifestation✨

Chapter 2 - it's all down to ✨fait✨

Chapter 3 - when in doubt, peace n pout 😚✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I swear to god. I cannot go a week without hearing the words Molly mae.
On Tuesday, I went to go get my hair done. I tend to get my hair done quite blonde. My hairdresser felt the need to say “oooh bringing out your inner molly mae, you are!” duck OFF.
On Friday my colleague kept on going on about how she wanted Molly’s lifestyle. Yeah I want to get paid a tit ton of money for doing duck all too but I don’t go on about it.
Ehhhhhhh everyone’s annoying 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
'it rained' yeah more like you actually got up and washed your hair cos otherwise it's greasy AF 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another card and teddy...she’s deffo kicked off about tommy and playing the poor me card 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.