Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we also remember that even with the short hair she has hair extensions to thicken her hair.. not sure why so many people lust over her fake hair

Reactions: 32
She’s about as reaaal as her Chanel bag

I’ve marked out the numbers because I don’t want to trigger anyone but someone needs to tell this girl to duck off. Nobody cares. You’re a dumbo if you think it’s accurate at tracking, it’s been proven that they are only 34% accurate. If you had a healthy relationship with food and exercise you wouldn’t care so much about it
BD982AD5-B3BE-4BA9-986A-891A87809718.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s about as reaaal as her Chanel bag

I’ve marked out the numbers because I don’t want to trigger anyone but someone needs to tell this girl to duck off. Nobody cares. You’re a dumbo if you think it’s accurate at tracking and if you had a healthy relationship with food and exercise you wouldn’t care so much about itView attachment 499653
I think I could tolerate influencers if they just shut up about their personal lives and just took photos of their outfits... you know like their “job” requires.
No one wants to hear how many steps you’ve done a day, what you’ve eaten, or how you think your teeth are horrible and you need to get them fixed IMMEDIATELY.
well I sure as duck don’t want to hear about their lives anyway. Fiat 500 squad have different views I’m sure

Reactions: 19
I think I could tolerate influencers if they just shut up about their personal lives and just took photos of their outfits... you know like their “job” requires.
No one wants to hear how many steps you’ve done a day, what you’ve eaten, or how you think your teeth are horrible and you need to get them fixed IMMEDIATELY.
well I sure as duck don’t want to hear about their lives anyway. Fiat 500 squad have different views I’m sure
I agree. She was tolerable when she would just post about her outfits but now everything she does gives me the ick. What’s even more annoying is when she says things like “omg can’t believe I’ve become one of these people that posts a picture of their Apple Watch”, so why you bleeping doing it then if you know it’s cringe? She’s that obsessed with looking like she eats so clean and exercises when nobody gives a duck

Reactions: 19
Isn't that how influencers sucker people in. Like I've said before her fans are so devoted because they feel like they know her and is their friend. She creates that impression by her videos and her instagram stories and once she's got them hooked it doesn't seem as cynical when she's starts advertising tit.

Reactions: 14
If she is truly burning that many calories in a day, why on earth is she eating low calorie salads that consist of mostly lettuce and carrots and a few chunks of chicken sausage? Influencers make healthy eating seem like such an ordeal, acting like it has to involve punishing yourself and depriving yourself of tasty meals. Eating iceberg lettuce and dry turkey unseasoned turkey mince is not sustainable and no wonder she finds it so difficult to stick to a "healthy" diet if that's what she thinks being healthy is.

Reactions: 25
I’ve been eating in a calorie deficit for a couple months now aka counting my calories. However my calories were worked out using BMR and TDEE and are a healthy amount for my shape. It isn’t for everyone as it’s a lot mentally to work it out and log them etc. However I would never start projecting stuff about calories to my 600,000 people audience, when she’s most definitely just starving herself, not doing it correctly and volume eating veg and not eating any other macros. Like that photo of some chocolate the other week and she posted it like ‘omg this has so many calories’. Like what?!

Reactions: 18
I’ve been eating in a calorie deficit for a couple months now aka counting my calories. However my calories were worked out using BMR and TDEE and are a healthy amount for my shape. It isn’t for everyone as it’s a lot mentally to work it out and log them etc. However I would never start projecting stuff about calories to my 600,000 people audience, when she’s most definitely just starving herself, not doing it correctly and volume eating veg and not eating any other macros. Like that photo of some chocolate the other week and she posted it like ‘omg this has so many calories’. Like what?!
Wait you have 600,000 followers! Is there a thread about you on here? ;)
On a serious note, completely agree. She’s taking it too far in my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she is truly burning that many calories in a day, why on earth is she eating low calorie salads that consist of mostly lettuce and carrots and a few chunks of chicken sausage? Influencers make healthy eating seem like such an ordeal, acting like it has to involve punishing yourself and depriving yourself of tasty meals. Eating iceberg lettuce and dry turkey unseasoned turkey mince is not sustainable and no wonder she finds it so difficult to stick to a "healthy" diet if that's what she thinks being healthy is.
Apple Watches are SO inaccurate and say you’re burning more than you are

Reactions: 12
Apple Watches are SO inaccurate and say you’re burning more than you are
I have a Myzone heart rate monitor and an Apple Watch and the calories are sooo different to each other after I’ve done a workout!

Reactions: 1
She's a little piece of tit! 'So grateful for every single one of you'.
So then why do you always drag people down when they are holding you account for things. Then it'll be oh i get so much hate poor me but if it wasn't for us you wouldn't be here miss money mae

Food for thought - i mean you or your momager do read here so .....

Reactions: 15
Wait you have 600,000 followers! Is there a thread about you on here? ;)
On a serious note, completely agree. She’s taking it too far in my eyes
Ffs I meant to post this on the rendall coleby ( who has 600,000 followers) thread 🤣🤣 clearly not with it before my shift this morning. Still applies to molly though 🤣

Can confirm I’m just an ✨ordinary girl✨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ffs I meant to post this on the rendall coleby ( who has 600,000 followers) thread 🤣🤣 clearly not with it before my shift this morning. Still applies to molly though 🤣

Can confirm I’m just an ✨ordinary girl✨
HAHAHA I’m mildly disappointed I can’t lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.