Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found when she put this on her story was super triggering. You know when she was in Ibiza and she got papped “not looking her best” tons of girls were saying how the pap pictures made them feel better about themselves. She could’ve used the opportunity to talk about how weight gain is healthy and she’s glad that she’s helped to improve her followers self esteem. But no, she has to try and prove to people that paps edit her pics and she’s a lot thinner than what they make her out to be
she must edit her photos though. there must be editing going on because i vividly remember her posting something on that holiday where she was absolutely tiny with abs. even a photographer can't change everything about her body just like that. idk i'm just not sure i believe her when she says she doesn't edit photos because even her face shape looks different.

Reactions: 19
Her shorter hair is just so lovely and really elevates her look tbh, the extensions don't do anything for her

Reactions: 29
she must edit her photos though. there must be editing going on because i vividly remember her posting something on that holiday where she was absolutely tiny with abs. even a photographer can't change everything about her body just like that. idk i'm just not sure i believe her when she says she doesn't edit photos because even her face shape looks different.
Of course she edits her photos but you can't say that otherwise you're 'hating' on her and 'poor Molly gets too much hate'

Reactions: 19
People on here have worked out that some of Molly's designer bags are fake so I wouldn't be surprised if she has fake jewellery too. Remember these influencers don't get paid anywhere near the amount they like us to think they do.
Not to mention the way she will wash her face with her jewellery on. I don’t understand how you wouldn’t be worried or bothered about whatever soap/toner/wash you’re using ruining or getting on your multi-thousand pound jewellery? Especially in that Christmas vlog when she said she wasn’t spoiled as a child you think she’d have more care/appreciation for these things that cost a bundle?

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but, seeing hair straighteners being used on such long hair extensions doesn’t make me want to buy them. I’d rather see it on her natural hair and see the before and after like dyson do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
what does she mean she spent “months” perfecting a drop shipped hair straightener that she just slapped her name on 🙄

Reactions: 23
Bloody hell that last pic 🤣 crack a smile hun. Got a face like a smacked arse
That is a 'comp face' if I ever saw one, looks like she's set to cash in on a trip on a cracked payment outside superdrug, suppose it's the only trips we can make during lockdown :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.