Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MM has donated £1,000 for Ashley Cain’s daughter’s treatment but she hasn’t reposted the post of Ashley asking people to save, share etc to her millions of followers? I know she may not want people to say she only did it to post etc but spreading awareness goes a long way too.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
MM has donated £1,000 for Ashley Cain’s daughter’s treatment but she hasn’t reposted the post of Ashley asking people to save, share etc to her millions of followers? I know she may not want people to say she only did it to post etc but spreading awareness goes a long way too.
Noooo she can’t do that! Don’t forget EVERYTHING she posts she gets “backlash” for! The only thing she can spread awareness for is how to vacuum her carpet into pretty patterns 😚✌🏼✌🏼

Reactions: 13
Mm made sure her donation would be spotted she was never going to be one of the anonymous ones was she 😂😂

Reactions: 22
I mean 1k is obviously amazing, but it's duck all for her. Lucy Jessica Carter donated £500 and is no where near as loaded.

And like it's been said, why would she not even share it?

Reactions: 15
I mean 1k is obviously amazing, but it's duck all for her. Lucy Jessica Carter donated £500 and is no where near as loaded.

What would you say would be reasonable for MM to donate? How can you put a number on it? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33
You have to give credit where its due tons of 'influencers' have probably seen that gofundme page and could of kept scrolling.. at least she did donate and 1000 is a lot to donate.. people just jump down her neck for no reason a lot of people who donated haven't shared the page.. i think its great of her to donate

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Amazing she donated but just a swipe up link on her story can make a massive difference because she has 5.3 followers !
Molly we know you read here so please put this on your story x

Reactions: 12
What would you say would be reasonable for MM to donate? How can you put a number on it? 🤷🏼‍♀️
When she would spend £1000 on make up or some tit at the drop of a hat it just seems like nothing!

Guess it's a sign of character more than anything. I always plan who I would help if I won the lottery so think that's where I get my mindset from haha.

You have to give credit where its due tons of 'influencers' have probably seen that gofundme page and could of kept scrolling.. at least she did donate and 1000 is a lot to donate.. people just jump down her neck for no reason a lot of people who donated haven't shared the page.. i think its great of her to donate
Agreed its great of her to donate, but like it's been said she made sure her name would be seen. If she had donated more about the cause than her image she would share it!

Reactions: 6

You could say that about the Premier League footballers who are in the same screenshot though... £20,000 a week minumum they are on and donated the same amount as Molly and she’s no where near as loaded as them...

With her social media reach she could help them get to the 1 million mark much quicker with one swipe up as well though!

Reactions: 6
When she would spend £1000 on make up or some tit at the drop of a hat it just seems like nothing!

Guess it's a sign of character more than anything. I always plan who I would help if I won the lottery so think that's where I get my mindset from haha.

Agreed its great of her to donate, but like it's been said she made sure her name would be seen. If she had donated more about the cause than her image she would share it!
The likes of Jemma lucy maura higgins donated 1000 and people like jacqueline osborne donated 500?? its not a competition on who can donate the most its about getting the little girl the treatment she needs

Reactions: 26
Looks like they will hit a million today on the go fund me. I’ve been following Ashley’s story since the start. Hopefully Singapore will work out for his little lady.

Reactions: 12
Update - Fran's shared it on her story so Molly might later!

The Adam Frisby guy who donated £10,000 - is he the ITS guy ?

Reactions: 8
The likes of Jemma lucy maura higgins donated 1000 and people like jacqueline osborne donated 500?? its not a competition on who can donate the most its about getting the little girl the treatment she needs
Of course its not. But I think we will have to agree to disagree on amount.
Looks like they will hit a million today on the go fund me. I’ve been following Ashley’s story since the start. Hopefully Singapore will work out for his little lady.
Me too. I actually had to delete Instagram yesterday as I kept crying and checking for updates. I have a daughter just days older than Azaylia and I just kept looking at her and thinking I can't even imagine their pain. So pleased to see they will hit their target and hopefully the treatment will be a success. I follow another account of a young boy who had this exact treatment that they want for Azaylia and he has just had his year anniversary of being cancer free 🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 11

I follow another account of a young boy who had this exact treatment that they want for Azaylia and he has just had his year anniversary of being cancer free 🤞🤞🤞
[/QUOTE]
Great to hear that. Let’s all hope for good news here too 🤞🤞

Reactions: 9
There are VERY few influencers / friends of Ashley’s who have said they have donated on his Instagram post that are in the *top donations* page so let’s not criticise how much Molly has chosen to donate what matters is this baby girl has now got the money for treatment 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Mm made sure her donation would be spotted she was never going to be one of the anonymous ones was she 😂😂
Well obviously she had to put her name on it otherwise she would have just been bombarded with messages asking why she didn’t donate 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s dammed either way because people have some weird obsession with her.. it’s laughable!

Reactions: 14
Well obviously she had to put her name on it otherwise she would have just been bombarded with messages asking why she didn’t donate 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s dammed either way because people have some weird obsession with her.. it’s laughable!
I agree with your overall point that to quibble about how much she donated and whether she posted a link is silly however can we please stop promoting the myth that she is any way unique in the criticism she gets.

Molly was perhaps unfairly criticised when she was on a tv show two years ago and she has used that victim status to make it that anything less than fawning adoration gets you attacked gets by her legions of fans. Even this board that is purposefully for criticising celebs and influencers she was pretty well liked until her behavior all the way through the Covid crisis showed her as far more entitled than anyone ever realised. Even now she still doesn't get anywhere near the amount of criticism as some public figures on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.