Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried to leave a negative review on beautyworks? I tried and I tit you not, they NEVER get published.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Used Molly Ja’Maes tan for the first time and omg it’s left my skin SO dry!! My arms and hands especially- I never suffer with dry hands and they feel horrible, I’m constantly using hand cream!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Used Molly Ja’Maes tan for the first time and omg it’s left my skin SO dry!! My arms and hands especially- I never suffer with dry hands and they feel horrible, I’m constantly using hand cream!
Did it make you look orange ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
ERH, TOMMEYYY? Neither do I, let’s start a club 😉🤣

I’m getting us all some alcohol free champagne and stale breakfast basket x
Oh alright but only if we can eat lettuce, tan ourselves orange and carry teddy elephants while we try to tell ourselves our boyfriend has a single brain cell, sound good?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh alright but only if we can eat lettuce, tan ourselves orange and carry teddy elephants while we try to tell ourselves our boyfriend has a single brain cell, sound good?
Don’t forget to come with your hair extra greasy, and we can complain about the one spot we have on our faces and overdramatize EVERYTHING and share it all on stories. See you then x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget to come with your hair extra greasy, and we can complain about the one spot we have on our faces and overdramatize EVERYTHING and share it all on stories. See you then x
It's a date but you better bring the balloons and tombstone shaped decorations or I'm out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's a date but you better bring the balloons and tombstone shaped decorations or I'm out.
Babes I have balloons, flower petals and roses everywhere (aren’t we the CUTEST), enough food to feed a family of 20 and we will just waste it all with our bottled water because tap water is just so lower class x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even sober surely in that type of scene it just makes sense to go to clubs. A lot of people in that business go clubbing with influencers it would be silly to miss out on potential connections...

This made me laugh
E048A42A-B60C-478E-9A77-35C55CBF6D36.jpeg

She's a little piece of tit! 'So grateful for every single one of you'.
So then why do you always drag people down when they are holding you account for things. Then it'll be oh i get so much hate poor me but if it wasn't for us you wouldn't be here miss money mae

Food for thought - i mean you or your momager do read here so .....
Molly mae is fully mrs hinch long lost lil sister with their identical brand of “owww poor me I get so much hate”

Are they having a giraffe? Aren’t GHD’s cheaper

So what’s next after straighteners? Perm kit?
Omfg I hope gen z bring perms back into fashion like they have all this odd 90s trends it would be hilarious

(is it me or are all the clothes about so ugly right now because of this? All the influencer wish lists make me wanna gag it’s all platform flip flops and I’ve even seen people sharing JESUS SANDALS AND SOCKS with “obsessseddd” , “lush!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Yeah tbf that came out nastier than I meant it to 😂
I take it back
I didn’t find any part of your post nasty tbh and I never saw that story of hers but it reads really bratty and “omg how dare people say I edit my pics when it’s THE PAPERRRZZZZ GUYZZZZ making me look soooo big how dare people think I’m bigger than I am” 🥱

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah these influencers "making a statement" by going makeup free are always so eye-roll inducing. They'll be pumped with filler, freshly botoxed, have microbladed/tinted brows, tinted eyelashes, etc. Most of us would feel pretty confident going makeup free if our bare face was also enhanced by those treatments.

The media loves when already stunning women act 'vulnerable' by sharing their bare skin, when at most they'll have dark circles or a spot on their chin. The women most severely affected by beauty pressures, e.g. those with acne, aren't hailed or promoted for going makeup free nearly as often.
There is also tattoo makeup like eyeliner, lip tint, brows etc... so many get this.
I think Maura was without makeup before that about 2 years ago.
She is sooo young its a shame young girls feel the need for heavy cosmetics changing the shape of your facial features.
In the 90s it was to enhance but makeup is a mask now.

Reactions: 5
Ok so how much better does she look with her short natural hair?!

EAA1A92A-8418-41CD-9547-C4F7BC44E37B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.