Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I donā€™t really get this but, according to the companies house, the director for filter is actually this George gazzard guy? Do all companies have a secret director to eliminate risk? I donā€™t get it... his bio says ā€œcreating brands for high talentā€ or something like that. So filter by molly mae is actually Filter by George Gazzard? šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 18
So I donā€™t really get this but, according to the companies house, the director for filter is actually this George gazzard guy? Do all companies have a secret director to eliminate risk? I donā€™t get it... his bio says ā€œcreating brands for high talentā€ or something like that. So filter by molly mae is actually Filter by George Gazzard? šŸ˜‚
Hahahahhaa omg unsurprising that she has just put her name to it. I bet itā€™s some cheap fake tan repackaged from Ali express

joking Iā€™ve only heard of Alixpress on here donā€™t even know if they sell tan but it does look like they have repackaged a productin her branding ?!

Reactions: 9
So even her tanning business is just something she randomly puts her name to? How am I not surprised..

Reactions: 12
So even her tanning business is just something she randomly puts her name to? How am I not surprised..
Doesn't surprise me either because for a girl that supposedly has her own business, one that's still new and fresh, she has a hell of a lot of free time on her hands.

Reactions: 16
I think she sold off half her business (Filter) and appointed him as a director, so itā€™s now 50/50 and itā€™s not actually just her brand anymore šŸ˜… But MMH Group Holdings Ltd is Mollyā€™s company

Edit: after a little snoop I found out that Molly only takes 75% of what she earns herself and the other 25% goes to everybody else that helps her šŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she sold off half her business (Filter) and appointed him as a director, so itā€™s now 50/50 and itā€™s not actually just her brand anymore šŸ˜… But MMH Group Holdings Ltd is Mollyā€™s company

Edit: after a little snoop I found out that Molly only takes 75% of what she earns herself and the other 25% goes to everybody else that helps her šŸ˜…
Thatā€™s pretty good to be fair... may be wrong but I imagine Mollyā€™s manager/pr team are the ones that do all the day to day emails and all the negotiating with brands. All Molly has to do is probably agree to them, get her hair and make up done, post on IG or Youtube or go on a free abroad trip and she gets a hefty pay cheque.

Reactions: 17
My macho man Tommy is off to his shift at Asda again bless him. Nothing better than when a boxer works long shifts too. So much respect for the fella.
Heā€™s saving up to pay his management to organise another circus for Mollyā€™s birthday and make it look like it was him. #instaboyfriendgoals

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg I know him hahahhahha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously? I was tempted to give him a follow. Then I saw he had a girlfriend... then I realised I had a boyfriend. Pretty upsetting stuff really ;)
Hahaha I should say not particularly well, friend of friend from uni etc. He is very fit, used to date Frankie from MIC if anyone remembers her (dated Jamie for a while but that doesnā€™t really narrow it down...)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else dying looking at mollys hair without extensions? Girlll she looking like the rest of us! šŸ˜­
To be fair that does look like she has looped it up into a clip and thatā€™s just the ends poking out šŸ˜‚ Even so, nice to see ā€œnormalā€ hair.

Tommy didnā€™t get the photoshop memo for that story šŸ˜… Itā€™s nice to see what she actually looks like for a change

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t think Tommy is attractive at all, his lack of intelligence is a massive turn off for me, he has nice eyes though

Reactions: 34
I donā€™t think Tommy is attractive at all, his lack of intelligence is a massive turn off for me, he has nice eyes though
I think he is drop dead gorgeous but his lack of intelligence and total arrogance, way he talks just completely changes it for me

imagine he was like good at cooking house stuff, had his head screwed on, was humble and was more down to earth... game changer

THANK YOU! you can just tell heā€™s a proper big, slow, thick, moron.
She must feel like sheā€™s coupled up with Forrest Gump. Probably has to remind him not to put his fingers in the plug socket.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.