Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THANK YOU! you can just tell he’s a proper big, slow, thick, moron.
She must feel like she’s coupled up with Forrest Gump. Probably has to remind him not to put his fingers in the plug socket.
Tommy/Forrest on his 3 mile run
F02E0ADF-10E8-4D1D-B2F2-8409F86DD65F.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
THANK YOU! you can just tell he’s a proper big, slow, thick, moron.
She must feel like she’s coupled up with Forrest Gump. Probably has to remind him not to put his fingers in the plug socket.
Can’t imagine the pair of them having a meaningful or interesting conversation tbf! Tommy is the definition of a knuckle dragger 😂

• Haha
He’s saving up to pay his management to organise another circus for Molly’s birthday and make it look like it was him. #instaboyfriendgoals
I doubt anything is organised through him or his management. It's her that organises all these big romantic gestures. She just acts surprised for her instagram stories.

I doubt anything is organised through him or his management. It's her that organises all these big romantic gestures. She just acts surprised for her instagram stories.
really don’t understand why she does this. surely planning something and acting like you didn’t know about it is just stupid and pointless??? even just to post on Instagram it’s a dumb idea

Reactions: 14
I sound like a massive witch but what is it that she has that has actually made her so famous from all the Other influencers over the years?. I don't mean to sound cruel but I see really pretty girls daily and she just looks like any other girl from an estate next to me. I really don’t get it. I’m nothing special myself but it’s crazy how obsessed her fans are.

Reactions: 21
I sound like a massive witch but what is it that she has that has actually made her so famous from all the Other influencers over the years?. I don't mean to sound cruel but I see really pretty girls daily and she just looks like any other girl from an estate next to me. I really don’t get it. I’m nothing special myself but it’s crazy how obsessed her fans are.

I think that is what makes her 'goals' and relatable .. to her target audience :sick:

Reactions: 5
I think that is what makes her 'goals' and relatable .. to her target audience :sick:
Maybe it is that. I remember the Irish girl from love island I haven’t watched it but seen her on things and I thought she was extremely pretty, molly just looks very plain and orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
really don’t understand why she does this. surely planning something and acting like you didn’t know about it is just stupid and pointless??? even just to post on Instagram it’s a dumb idea
She gets satisfaction and validation from the people that like and comment on her post from stuff she has organised.

Reactions: 9
Especially when she later admitted she told Tommy to get her the dog and where to get it from

Reactions: 15
I have to agree. It’s not like she (or any other influencer) is talented. They’re all the same. She doesn’t stand out either so what makes her more popular then the rest of them?

Reactions: 15
Give it a rest 🙄 Nobody wants your fella child and nobody finds your relationship goals x View attachment 485636
Dear god the bar is in HELL. “Look my boyfriend isn’t gonna cheat on me aren’t I lucky🤪”. She’s actually a moron. (And naive as hell, it’s always the ones you least expect.)

Lol and to think this time last year I thought she was goals

Reactions: 14
These companies either give them stuff for free or pay them as it's advertising for them. Fans of influencers in general like to see them in couples acting all cute and Love Islanders in particular generally only stay relevant if they stay in their couple or if they to hook up with another islander or if they are really fortunate a 'proper' celeb. That's why Lucie and Luke M randomly got together and why Maura seemed desperate over the summer to hook up with a celebrity and when her relationship with the actor from Merlin was cut short literally weeks later she conveniently realised she'd been in love with Chris all along. Molly and Tommy may be real but a lot of what they do is fake to increase their engagement on their instagram and other socials so that they are more attractive to brands that will pay them to advertise their wares.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Don’t know if this has been mentioned before or not, but on Stephanie Lam’s Instagram ther is a pic of her standing on the balcony of molly’s apartment on 9th March. Molly is obviously still seeing her friends so don’t know how she can comfortably sit there making comments on the impact of lockdown, knowing full well she’s broken it multiple times (for example the Valentine’s set up too).

• Angry
Reactions: 22
These companies either give them stuff for free or pay them as it's advertising for them. Fans of influencers in general like to see them in couples acting all cute and Love Islanders in particular generally only stay relevant if they stay in their couple or if they to hook up with another islander or if they are really fortunate a 'proper' celeb. That's why Lucie and Luke M randomly got together and why Maura seemed desperate over the summer to hook up with a celebrity and when her relationship with the actor from Merlin was cut short literally weeks later she conveniently realised she'd been in love with Chris all along. Molly and Tommy may be real but a lot of what they do is fake to increase their engagement on their instagram and other socials so that they are more attractive to brands that will pay them to advertise their wares.
Who was Maura dating from merlin? When worlds collide 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bradley james
Damn. I must have been living under a rock for this one 😂 I was sure she was just going on dates after Curtis and then realised maybe Chris was for her, I didn’t realise she was dating anyone specific. The whole spectacle of them getting together now suddenly makes sense like “look at me! I’m in a couple again!”. They’ll do a lot for the paycheque, our islanders

Reactions: 4
I am amazed Molly Mae is working with Elemis, hardly a brand that teens typically would buy 🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.