Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus.. the fridge post. I cant believe she buys cartons of egg whites/liquid instead of cracking eggs!!!! This is the same girl that posts about day time baths and movie marathons.. that and the dior hand wash wow on another planet. I dont want to be one of those people but do people really want to see this crap with everything going on and so many struggling?
Wow I had no idea you could buy a carton of egg whites 😂
That sounds bloody disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i do not understand the water thing at all as northern water is much nicer than water down south.

Reactions: 13
Y’all. What is this? I’m sure u lot said that Elle brown girl is one of her models for filter?
Sorry I find this so odd to write “had to look after Ellie’s bestie” LOL so she’s not your mate? You regularly buy Louis for ur mates mates? And if she was your mate wouldn’t you write that?!??? Am I losing it?

Reactions: 3
Y’all. What is this? I’m sure u lot said that Elle brown girl is one of her models for filter?
Sorry I find this so odd to write “had to look after Ellie’s bestie” LOL so she’s not your mate? You regularly buy Louis for ur mates mates? And if she was your mate wouldn’t you write that?!??? Am I losing it?
I think she meant the toy elephant, Stephanie lam is one of her good friends

Reactions: 2
Lmao that girl definitely hasn’t worked in hospitality if she’s buying egg whites in a carton, you wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has clip ins in the new video?! Her hair must be so thin and damaged without them
I always think this, she wouldn’t be able to grow it much long than that.
It makes me laugh when people say they love her hair, or want her hair. It’s literally not her hair 🤣🤣 it’s easy to style extensions and keep them in good condition!

Reactions: 14
The comments on her tiktok videos make me physically fkin sick🤣 does people really want to be up inside her that much🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she sniffed a line before filming her latest YouTube video, she’s categorically doing my head in.
Did she really just talk about bleeding onto her cream chair...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
If I didn’t have a headache before that video I do now. Why are you SQUEALING you daft bint

Reactions: 10
Nah can’t watch it. Finding her stuff too painful to listen to. Would actually rather watch Lydia Millen talk about her renovation for the zillionth time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she sniffed a line before filming her latest YouTube video, she’s categorically doing my head in.
Did she really just talk about bleeding onto her cream chair...
I Stan u for that categorically comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting that molly was talking about watching Olivia neil a couple videos back, now all of a sudden is acting all hyper and ‘crazy’🤪 In her latest video and saying things like “love that for me” and using all the same expressions/phrases that Olivia uses...

Reactions: 12
Interesting that molly was talking about watching Olivia neil a couple videos back, now all of a sudden is acting all hyper and ‘crazy’🤪 In her latest video and saying things like “love that for me” and using all the same expressions/phrases that Olivia uses...
Molly’s been doing that “love that for me” and 😘✌🏼/peace pout for ages. Its pretty jarring and is not a personality trait, its not a recent thing either because we moan about it on this thread a lot🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.