Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her makeup video now and it’s more clear than ever that soon enough she’s going to be on the way out.

Her make up style/preferences are going out of fashion - matte lips, contour etc. And her trying to talk like someone obsessed with tik tok was just awkward and did not suit her.

Im sure she’ll still have a large platform and fans, however she seems stuck in trends from a couple of years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
is it just me that finds it weird that molly (as an influencer herself and therefore should be trying to establish herself with her own style / own makeup) has just made a video where she copies everything madison beer does? that seems like a weird move to promote another celebrity and copy her :ROFLMAO:

not sure if I've explained what i mean very well but hopefully you guys get it ahaha

Reactions: 21
Me applying for a job...
“who’s your favourite influencer?”
I would love to reply with “bleeping no one because they’re all up their own bloody arse”
I’m now setting myself up to write molly mae... #iamafaketattler #dontcomeforme
In case you need some inspo I’ve done a little draft for you hun. Just remember you have the same 24 hours as everyone else so if you want that job you just need to manifest it xoxo

My favourite influencer is Molly Mae because her and Tommy’s relationship is #goals💋she’s also so strong because she gets hated on for everything because people are just jealous like who even cares she doesn’t wear a mask. Sure she’s the money earner and does all the cleaning and laundry but Tommy treats her soooo well!! I’ll never find a boy like him and will probably be single forever so love that for me 😘 but it’s ok we move ✌🏻

(no but seriously good luck❤)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I only ever watch her tit when y’all direct me to it lol and guys I’ve made it a grand total of 50seconds into that video and am already dizzy

I have adhd and she seems to have morphed herself into talking how my brain thinks what’s going on lol

her voice doesn’t help tbh i find her to sound quite whiny and bratty at the best of times

Reactions: 12
In case you need some inspo I’ve done a little draft for you hun. Just remember you have the same 24 hours as everyone else so if you want that job you just need to manifest it xoxo

My favourite influencer is Molly Mae because her and Tommy’s relationship is #goals💋she’s also so strong because she gets hated on for everything because people are just jealous like who even cares she doesn’t wear a mask. Sure she’s the money earner and does all the cleaning and laundry but Tommy treats her soooo well!! I’ll never find a boy like him and will probably be single forever so love that for me 😘 but it’s ok we move ✌🏻

(no but seriously good luck❤)
Omg that’s cracked me up 😂😂😂😂😂😂

why the hell didn’t I think of saying that 😂😂😂
But thank you though!! Tbf considering one of the questions was “who’s your favourite influencer” I’m starting to think I may be too old for the role 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
hahahahah i wish i could see Molly's face when she see's trending on twitter only to realise it's because Mark Hamill has named his dog Molly Mae 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ahh the new video, she is playing dumb, thought that was somethinng people did in the 90s lol.. i didnt think it was a thing. She is so over dramatic and un bareable i want to punch her in the face no offence & be like act normal

• Haha
Reactions: 10

In the words of Regina George “well, I guess now she’s on crack” 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lmaooo at that little dance she did about 0:30

since someone on here jokingly asked if she had done a line before her video I can’t unsee her eyes as super wide but am sure it’s just me! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Regarding the fridge, those egg white are prob for Tommy so he can make weight before a fight.

Lmao that girl definitely hasn’t worked in hospitality if she’s buying egg whites in a carton, you wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole 🤮
Haha don't tell ppl that, you'll make it way harder for the Breakfast Chef if they have to make omlette instead of scramble for everyone 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At first glance this looks like it could be a hospital corridor. Can the grey influencer interior design trend die already, this is so damn soulless 😭
I really don’t think their apartment is anything special tbh. There’s nothing wrong with it necessarily but what, for 3.5k a month? Just get a house ffs 😫

Reactions: 12
I genuinely couldn't think of anything worse than waking up to Tommy Fury every morning and subsequently posting stories EVERY MORNING about how much I love him. Pass me the bleeping bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.