Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Molly is going on an "all natural" journey but that doesnt include taking out hair extensions because it brings her money
Oh ffs. The first comment on the video “you’re so brave”
Why tf is she brave. I’ll tell you who’s brave. The home that my grandmother lives in always FaceTimes us every week so we can see her and have a chat with her carer. My gran has dementia and the carer was telling us how she was trying to shower her and she became really aggressive and was basically trying to beat her up. Now THATS bravery! Putting up with that as your job! Sorry I know I’m derailing the topic but I just think young girls are getting stupider everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So many have issues with there teeth they just try not admit it. I remember literally back in 2010 Chloe sims on an Irish late night tv show saying she was getting her veneers changed because of the problems she had with them. People end up with lisps and all sorts when they mess big time with there teeth. I know she has said stuff about the bonds but I can't remember rightly. I think she is a very pretty girl that looks way better without all the filler aswell. I would hate to live in a flat or house like hers though the more colour the better in mine!

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs. The first comment on the video “you’re so brave”
Why tf is she brave. I’ll tell you who’s brave. The home that my grandmother lives in always FaceTimes us every week so we can see her and have a chat with her carer. My gran has dementia and the carer was telling us how she was trying to shower her and she became really aggressive and was basically trying to beat her up. Now THATS bravery! Putting up with that as your job! Sorry I know I’m derailing the topic but I just think young girls are getting stupider everyday
Btw if your on about Max Belegde’s comment as his is the top one he’s joking and being sarcastic!! I follow him and he’s never serious... he’s taking the piss out of her😭

Sending love to you though ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So many have issues with there teeth they just try not admit it. I remember literally back in 2010 Chloe sims on an Irish late night tv show saying she was getting her veneers changed because of the problems she had with them. People end up with lisps and all sorts when they mess big time with there teeth. I know she has said stuff about the bonds but I can't remember rightly. I think she is a very pretty girl that looks way better without all the filler aswell. I would hate to live in a flat or house like hers though the more colour the better in mine!
Yes! My sister had the bonds done and they are fucked! I told her she looks like quagmire much to her annoyance 😏

Btw if your on about Max Belegde’s comment as his is the top one he’s joking and being sarcastic!! I follow him and he’s never serious... he’s taking the piss out of her😭

Sending love to you though ❤
God I’m old and stupid 😂

thank you lovely xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I called Molly out about posting about her Chanel bag, followed by her own brand tan, and then her screenshoted post about Sarah and she blocked me. She didn’t like being called about. Said she was “having conversations in the background”. Sorry but when you have millions of followers those conversations need to be in the FOREFEONT including everyone
I really don’t agree with you calling her out for not posting about it sooner, this is a heavy topic that could take people a while to get their thoughts together. You don’t know if she/someone close to her has been affected by many of the situations that women face and this has highlighted it for her, or if she was just taking her time to absorb the situation. The important thing is she’s put it out there and shown support. People process things at their own pace and you never know what someone is dealing with or has experienced behind closed doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I really don’t agree with you calling her out for not posting about it sooner, this is a heavy topic that could take people a while to get their thoughts together. You don’t know if she/someone close to her has been affected by many of the situations that women face and this has highlighted it for her, or if she was just taking her time to absorb the situation. The important thing is she’s put it out there and shown support. People process things at their own pace and you never know what someone is dealing with or has experienced behind closed doors.
I get what you mean but if she was posting as normal then this doesn’t really fly with me. Mrs hinch also didn’t bother posting anything until some measly afterthought type post. As sosmeone said if you have millions of followers then you do have a platform to uphold. If normal people can manage it so can influencers, she could have stared at the Chanel bags her followers have bought her whilst she waited for the right words to come if that was the case. This is what they are paid for - to influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It looks like she still has lip filler and still SOME composite bonding..her teeth look different to her old YouTube videos

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It looks like she still has lip filler and still SOME composite bonding..her teeth look different to her old YouTube videos
Agreed, her teeth look more natural but I don't think these are her teeth in their completely natural state. I think she got rid of the stuff on her front teeth, but her smile is clearly more symmetrical compared to her younger days so I think she still has bonding on her lateral incisors/canines. Nothing wrong with that, but think it's important to call out celebrities/influencers that claim they're "natural" when they've had subtle tweaks like this. Natural beauty is expensive!

I think Molly is very lucky that she only got composite bonding and she is able to go back to her own teeth. I worry about the influencers who have done more drastic things like shaving their teeth down... they've doomed themselves to a lifetime of expensive keep-up, and who knows what financial situation they'll be in a few decades down the line. To me the big blocky white teeth is just another beauty trend that will inevitably go out of style in a few years time. I can't believe some influencers have destroyed their natural teeth just to follow a trend.

Reactions: 17
She’s so over excited/all over the place/speaking so fast in her new video?!? So jittery it seems

Reactions: 2
Jesus.. the fridge post. I cant believe she buys cartons of egg whites/liquid instead of cracking eggs!!!! This is the same girl that posts about day time baths and movie marathons.. that and the dior hand wash wow on another planet. I dont want to be one of those people but do people really want to see this crap with everything going on and so many struggling?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg that fridge looks so depressing and I’ve never seen someone put honey in the fridge 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.