Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, bye molly! One less obnoxious influencer couple for the U.K. to deal with. You’ll be missed!

Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed she makes everything about her?

Wishes her best friend happy birthday...makes it about her
She did a similar thing on the one year anniversary of Caroline’s death.

So self centred.

Also when she says about moving to a different country, I really don’t see her or Tommy being so successful in a different country at all, she’d never make it in America and moving anywhere else will cut her off from a lot of big money opportunities.

Reactions: 23
Flat shopping and I come across this..
Was this their old flat? Or apartment should I say
I get it’s a 3 bed which is centrally located, but £3,500 a month seems so overpriced. That’s London prices. It seems like lots of influencers insist on living in these “luxury complexes” for the status. I feel like you could fine an even nicer apartment for a grand cheaper if you didn’t restrict yourself to these so-called ~luxury~ complexes.

Reactions: 24
Even if I had the money I couldn't justify paying that much rent 🤯 and why on earth do 2 people need 4 bathrooms?? Surely if they are throwing away that amount of money a month they could buy something pretty decent!

Reactions: 26
Even if I had the money I couldn't justify paying that much rent 🤯 and why on earth do 2 people need 4 bathrooms?? Surely if they are throwing away that amount of money a month they could buy something pretty decent!
If she's self employed think you need at least 3 years of accounts and proof of your income for a mortgage

Reactions: 6
I get it’s a 3 bed which is centrally located, but £3,500 a month seems so overpriced. That’s London prices. It seems like lots of influencers insist on living in these “luxury complexes” for the status. I feel like you could fine an even nicer apartment for a grand cheaper if you didn’t restrict yourself to these so-called ~luxury~ complexes.

You can live in this really nice Knightsbridge apartment for cheaper https://search.savills.com/property-detail/gbkbreknl110032l

Reactions: 5
To be fair, there are a lot of places ridiculously priced in the city centre, especially for that style of apartment. Where they live now, an apartment has just sold for £925k.

Reactions: 1
So I called Molly out about posting about her Chanel bag, followed by her own brand tan, and then her screenshoted post about Sarah and she blocked me. She didn’t like being called about. Said she was “having conversations in the background”. Sorry but when you have millions of followers those conversations need to be in the FOREFEONT including everyone

• Wow
Reactions: 34
That apartment looks so cold and miserable. I'll never understand why influencers enjoy such souless property design. I don't think they do really, all for the likes, can't possibly deviate from the mainstream and have god forbid your *own* tastes. Maybe that just requires too much brainpower for them.

Reactions: 15
That apartment looks so cold and miserable. I'll never understand why influencers enjoy such souless property design. I don't think they do really, all for the likes, can't possibly deviate from the mainstream and have god forbid your *own* tastes. Maybe that just requires too much brainpower for them.
They'd be cast to the depths of hell if they ever admitted they don't like bland grey or beige decor, pampas grass and myriads of smelly candles and sinks full of Zoflora. And God forbid they don't have a gallery wall in their houses full of ugly prints from Desenio (bought with a discount code of course) it's all about the aesthetic don't you know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They'd be cast to the depths of hell if they ever admitted they don't like bland grey or beige decor, pampas grass and myriads of smelly candles and sinks full of Zoflora. And God forbid they don't have a gallery wall in their houses full of ugly prints from Desenio (bought with a discount code of course) it's all about the aesthetic don't you know 😉
You are completely right, how naive of me to not consider the mental trials those poor poor souls would go through, lesson learnt ;):ROFLMAO: On a positive, atleast they can cry into their pampas grass

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I called Molly out about posting about her Chanel bag, followed by her own brand tan, and then her screenshoted post about Sarah and she blocked me. She didn’t like being called about. Said she was “having conversations in the background”. Sorry but when you have millions of followers those conversations need to be in the FOREFEONT including everyone
Good on you. Never heard of her blocking anyone before so you must have rattled a nerve 😉

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.