Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me started on the pampas grass in every influencers home 😫 I bet hardly anyone actually likes the look of pampas grass but they have it to be on trend for now and will get rid when something new comes in style

Reactions: 26
Don’t get me started on the pampas grass in every influencers home 😫 I bet hardly anyone actually likes the look of pampas grass but they have it to be on trend for now and will get rid when something new comes in style
Yeah, because God forbid any of them actually have an idea or even an individual style of their own. It's always got to be whatever the latest stupid, or ugly trend is to keep in with the cool kids 😒

Reactions: 18
When her and tommy have 12 children I hope she has locks in the wardrobe doors to prevent the kids getting hold of her stuff

Reactions: 7
Where do you thin Molly would move to ? 🤔
it'll be la. it absolutely kills me that all these uk influencers think they'll make it in places like la and be in with all the la celebs. naomi genes seems to think the exact same thing about what will happen when she moves to la. i can't see tommy moving far away from his family either personally.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.