Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
man those teeth are so obviously fake I don't know how shes going around bragging about how natural she is and how everyone should be more like her 💀
I think molly has the worst fake teeth I’ve ever seen. I’d rather have my peasant non bonded non whitened non veneer teeth than look like I have an actual fridge in my mouth.
Whichever dentist did that work must be embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guaranteed in her “skincare” video there will be no mention of Nip and Fab and all the other brands she promotes 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I need to remind myself that when I’m having a stressful day, opening Instagram will not help 🤣🤣
Just thought I’d have a 5 minute breather on my phone and the first thing I saw was Molly opening and closing drawers.
Oh to have nothing to do all day 🤣
She’s got to be the most dull 21 year old I’ve ever seen. Pandemic or not she’s only busy when PLT give Fran a call.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I need to remind myself that when I’m having a stressful day, opening Instagram will not help 🤣🤣
Just thought I’d have a 5 minute breather on my phone and the first thing I saw was Molly opening and closing drawers.
Oh to have nothing to do all day 🤣
She’s got to be the most dull 21 year old I’ve ever seen. Pandemic or not she’s only busy when PLT give Fran a call.
She really thinks she’s Marie bleeping Kondo it drives me up the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really thinks she’s Marie bleeping Kondo it drives me up the wall
It kills me when she opens her fridge and says tap to tidy like she really did something 🤣🤣🤣
She just lines up bottles of Mayo, be honest with yourself Molly

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not to go on a hinch rant, but it’s women like hinch who are literally setting women back 60 years. Everyone thinks it’s now a great thing to have a grey house with all your bits of tit in tacky organised boxes, and making your washing smell as artificial as possible. Whilst your lazy bum of a husband sits on his arse whilst you make the money and act like a little housewife for him
100% agree.

Also Tommy's background and culture is a part of the likely explanation here. He is from a traveller background, I've worked with a lot of them before. It's a very patriarchal culture, men do not expect to do the housework and cooking, they expect women to. Look at his brother- Tyson's wife is very much your typical traveller wife, they are millionaires but she is clearly still a very hands on Mum rather than having nannies to do it all and I have a strong suspicion she still does all the cooking too. The difference being that normally the men earn the money whereas with MMH and TF that is clearly not the case.

In the long run I can see Molly's success causing problems for them - for now he is immature enough to enjoy having a cushy set up and he's obviously still pretty confident about his long term boxing career. If his boxing career doesn't deliver though, and he ends up remaining known just as Tyson's brother and Molly's boyfriend, it is going to cause resentment I believe.

Reactions: 26
It's very strange though as when contestants were coming out of the Love Island villa they all agreed that Tommy and Molly were well suited because they were both untidy and didn't do any cooking and cleaning for themselves. Admittedly I didn't follow Moly before the show but it's strange that after the show she's rebranded herself as a 'domestic goddess' that is like Tommy's housewife.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's understandable why they feel like an unstoppable couple and talk about marriage like it's a given - most of their relationship has been during Covid, so their relationship has been pretty 'easy' in that they don't have a choice but to stay at home and spent all of their time together. They basically have no other commitments other than each other. It'll be interesting what happens post-Covid, when suddenly a whole slew of new opportunities/career goals will open up which might take them apart from each other. I do think it's true that you don't fully know how strong your relationship is until a real challenge comes your way; whether that's long distance, busy work schedules, financial struggles, jealousy (can't get jealous if your spouse is always with you!), etc.

I'm not really criticising them for thinking this way, since we've all been in relationships that we are convinced will never end in a million years. But I find it interesting that their fans are convinced they're an unbreakable couple when they've been together for a relatively short amount of time and haven't really faced any significant life challenges yet.

/end of me loving overanalysing other people's relationships lol

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The Molly Mae - Tommy relationship always has seemed a bit off, i'm still not buying it completely.

Reactions: 17
To be fair they had nearly a year together pre-Covid. Of course even then they had a pretty charmed existence all their bags including Tommy's spin off and all the PAs he did were in the Manchester area so neither of them travelled very far for work. The press seemed to leave them alone and after it was reported she was staying off social media because of all the trolling there was a massive turnaround of opinion on Molly and her and her relationship with Tommy. Even all of those youtubers that tore her down while she was on Love Island became her and Tommy's greatest champions.

During Covid they just carried on as normal. Having people over, visiting friends, going on photo shoots delivering prizes to the people that 'won' her giveaway and of course using 'work' to justify going on multiple holidays. They've barely had to deal with any of the stresses that would test a regular couple during the pandemic.

I'm not sure that Molly's ambitions take her away from Tommy, I imagine she just wants to attach her name to even more cheaply made products and advertise even more things on her Instagram and continue playing the perfect not-quite wife to Tommy.

Reactions: 11
What i don't get is how she is able to afford all her designer pieces, i know she is wealthy, but she's not *that* wealthy, i mean she doesn't even own her own house! Yet she is splashing up to 20k on jewellery pieces several times over, as well as her designer wardrobe. It just baffles me, she's spending like a woman who is worth multi-millions, yet probably is only worth a million or so.

Reactions: 19
Out of curiosity did anyone watch Tommys show with Curtis? What did they actually do on it?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What i don't get is how she is able to afford all her designer pieces, i know she is wealthy, but she's not *that* wealthy, i mean she doesn't even own her own house! Yet she is splashing up to 20k on jewellery pieces several times over, as well as her designer wardrobe. It just baffles me, she's spending like a woman who is worth multi-millions, yet probably is only worth a million or so.
She’s often seen on replica sellers’ ads...doesn’t mean it’s all fake, I think it’s a mix. You can usually tell it might be replica when they don’t tag the brand in a post where you can see the item in full view. Plus she doesn’t pay for the PLT stuff so maybe saves a bit there 😅

Reactions: 12
I know one of the replica pages she’s bought from so it’s 100% a mix of real and fake 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Out of curiosity did anyone watch Tommys show with Curtis? What did they actually do on it?? 🤣
They swapped jobs. So Curtis became a boxer and trained for two months for a fight and Tommy became a ballroom dancer (trained by Chloe Hewitt) to compete in a competition. It mainly revolved around Curtis because a lot of times Tommy would oversleep and arrive too late to film much apparently one day just didn't bother didn't bother turning up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I always found it weird that she got her cartier bracelet resized by unofficial stockist

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.