Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They swapped jobs. So Curtis became a boxer and trained for two months for a fight and Tommy became a ballroom dancer (trained by Chloe Hewitt) to compete in a competition. It mainly revolved around Curtis because a lot of times Tommy would oversleep and arrive too late to film much apparently one day just didn't bother didn't bother turning up.
Christ, it sounds Oscar worthy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or second hand maybe
I'm pretty sure you can get it serviced by the official stores or stockists if it is an authentic second hand piece and she has the certificate of authenticity or she could even pay to get it authenticated. It is expensive, but if you actually owned an authentic piece and wanted it to hold it's value then that is definitely something you would do... I'm not convinced that all of Molly's jewellery is real, I think some of may be, but some is not. Van Cleef and Cartier pieces hold a lot of their value second hand, especially if they are looked after well. It's pretty standard that with any high end jewellery or watches that they must be serviced by them or sometimes an affiliated stockist to retain the guarantee and authenticity. I don't own any high end jewellery but I know this as some of my family have high end watches and this was always recommended and highlighted. My family have moaned to me about the price of services and battery changes, but it was worth it as once their watch was accidentally damaged during a battery replacement, but as it was done by an authorised repair person everything was fixed without any extra charge and using authentic parts. Surely Molly should know this as someone who is very into designer gear, either she really doesn't know very much about the things she says she is passionate about or she is lying to try and pass up a fake as authentic.... :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's going mad for ads.
This should be the new thread name! Suggestion, money mae mad for ads, everything’s up for grabs!

It's understandable why they feel like an unstoppable couple and talk about marriage like it's a given - most of their relationship has been during Covid, so their relationship has been pretty 'easy' in that they don't have a choice but to stay at home and spent all of their time together. They basically have no other commitments other than each other. It'll be interesting what happens post-Covid, when suddenly a whole slew of new opportunities/career goals will open up which might take them apart from each other. I do think it's true that you don't fully know how strong your relationship is until a real challenge comes your way; whether that's long distance, busy work schedules, financial struggles, jealousy (can't get jealous if your spouse is always with you!), etc.

I'm not really criticising them for thinking this way, since we've all been in relationships that we are convinced will never end in a million years. But I find it interesting that their fans are convinced they're an unbreakable couple when they've been together for a relatively short amount of time and haven't really faced any significant life challenges yet.

/end of me loving overanalysing other people's relationships lol
I don’t think this is over analysation though! It’s very obvious their relationship is like a relationship you get into in year 11 where you think you’re really in love at the start and you seriously think your first love is the love of your life and you’re going to spend your entire life together. Reality just hasn’t kicked in for them both yet, I do think they’re very good friends but in love? They’re pushing it. Molly’s reluctance to buy a home as well is making me wonder what is going on behind closed doors 👀 oh to be a fly on the wall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Very pleased that influencers won’t be able to scurry off to a Dubai/Crete/the Maldives at the first possible opportunity when lockdown eases slightly. Maybe they’ll finally have to develop a personality that doesn’t revolve around going on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Very pleased that influencers won’t be able to scurry off to a Dubai/Crete/the Maldives at the first possible opportunity when lockdown eases slightly. Maybe they’ll finally have to develop a personality that doesn’t revolve around going on holiday.
I don’t think a £5000 fine will affect her, she’ll still go away. She’s proven this last year it hasn’t affected her life much minus a few less holidays? There’s a review in May for holidays abroad isn’t there, that’s their birthday month too so they won’t be staying here!

Reactions: 15
I don’t think a £5000 fine will affect her, she’ll still go away. She’s proven this last year it hasn’t affected her life much minus a few less holidays? There’s a review in May for holidays abroad isn’t there, that’s their birthday month too so they won’t be staying here!
I'm not sure, I think it's a lot stricter this time. If you want to go abroad you have to fill out of a form declaring exactly why you need to travel. I think the deterrent will be less so the fine and more the threat of a PR disaster, i.e. they use the 'work' declaration loophole only to be seen lounging around on a beach. I know last year all the influencers were abusing the 'travel for work' loophole but I think this time is a bit different; now it's the law and now that we know about the threat of new variants I think the PR risk of travelling is even greater.

Reactions: 19
Has her manager Fran left the social PR and started a new agency? The email address is different in both hers and Mollys bio!

Reactions: 5
They swapped jobs. So Curtis became a boxer and trained for two months for a fight and Tommy became a ballroom dancer (trained by Chloe Hewitt) to compete in a competition. It mainly revolved around Curtis because a lot of times Tommy would oversleep and arrive too late to film much apparently one day just didn't bother didn't bother turning up.
looool that's so funny considering that his stories right now mainly consist of how hes always on the grind 🔥💪 never stopping ✋😡 24/7 🔝✅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm pretty sure you can get it serviced by the official stores or stockists if it is an authentic second hand piece and she has the certificate of authenticity or she could even pay to get it authenticated. It is expensive, but if you actually owned an authentic piece and wanted it to hold it's value then that is definitely something you would do... I'm not convinced that all of Molly's jewellery is real, I think some of may be, but some is not. Van Cleef and Cartier pieces hold a lot of their value second hand, especially if they are looked after well. It's pretty standard that with any high end jewellery or watches that they must be serviced by them or sometimes an affiliated stockist to retain the guarantee and authenticity. I don't own any high end jewellery but I know this as some of my family have high end watches and this was always recommended and highlighted. My family have moaned to me about the price of services and battery changes, but it was worth it as once their watch was accidentally damaged during a battery replacement, but as it was done by an authorised repair person everything was fixed without any extra charge and using authentic parts. Surely Molly should know this as someone who is very into designer gear, either she really doesn't know very much about the things she says she is passionate about or she is lying to try and pass up a fake as authentic.... :unsure:
she's very clever with the way she does it because she mixes fake pieces and real pieces so it makes it difficult for people to turn around and say molly mae buys fake stuff because she does but she buys real stuff too. i 100% believe her van cleef mother of pearl bracelet is a fake and the one she got after that (rose gold i think) is real. the mother of pearl turned up out of nowhere it was just look i had to get this resized but she made a big deal of the rose gold one saying it was her big gift for all the work she'd done this year and some shite and showing her ordering it.

Reactions: 20
Does anyone still have the screenshot she put on whilst she was in Dubai talking about the situation in the U.K.? I think it was posted somewhere in one of the threads but I can’t find it

Reactions: 2
They must love lockdown to a certain degree, can be really lazy, still get paid & get hair/nails done. Dont have to turn up the press events which i imagine are long evenings and a lot of faff

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.