Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must love lockdown to a certain degree, can be really lazy, still get paid & get hair/nails done. Dont have to turn up the press events which i imagine are long evenings and a lot of faff
Plus they both seem antisocial anyway. Like the epitome of that couple who blank everyone else and have no life outside the other...boring

Reactions: 35
I tell you what, I will never ever go back to PLT. According to one of my old work colleagues, she said even more cameras have been installed in the office. Umar is a bleeping psycho

• Wow
Reactions: 30
more on this please😂
Mate, go on the first thread of molly and click on most liked post. I think my rant about PLT is still at the top. I shut up about it on here for a while because I’m so paranoid about my identity getting found out 😂

Reactions: 18
Most people at 21 are getting into their first job, or studying, Molly finds it an achievement to be up before 9am 🙄

Reactions: 31
I've never been into labels or fashion, really - I'm a total white tee and jeans girl so it probably goes over my head. But I can't understand why someone would pay thousands for designer clothes when you could get decent quality in similar styles on the High Street.

If I was in such a privileged position I would be planning for my future, you never know when this influencer bubble will burst or when you get tossed aside like last season's Prada coat ;)

Get on the property ladder, rent it out if you don't want to live there, have an investment for your future. Sure, the apartment looks fashionable in that Instagram-friendly-grey-everything way but it's absolutely massive and the definition of style over substance.

She seems a nice enough girl but it's like watching a child play grown ups.

Reactions: 18
Mate, go on the first thread of molly and click on most liked post. I think my rant about PLT is still at the top. I shut up about it on here for a while because I’m so paranoid about my identity getting found out 😂
Just went back and read it and WHOA both about PLT and Molly and Tommy's relationship. Not hugely suprising but still a shock to read.

Reactions: 7
Just cos it says Prada, doesn’t mean it’s nice molly. That coat is proper minging.

Reactions: 16
Why doesn’t she have Wi-Fi ? She has money to get it installed sk she can afford it very easily.. very weird, and in her old apartment they didn’t have Wi-Fi either I’m pretty sure are they anti broadband or something ?

Reactions: 8
Not her talking about using the Lumi Spa tit in her latest vlog 🥴🥴
Haha absolutely not surprised that she is promoting MLM products. If she didn't become a successful influencer I can 100% imagine her being one of those annoying girls from your high school who get roped into a pyramid scheme and end up trying to sell crappy perfume on Instagram.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.