Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep forgetting they are only 21. He’s harmless he just needs to learn to clean, cook and be a perfect housewife.

Reactions: 16
Anyone seen all the tit about umar of PLT lighting up the worlds tallest building to celebrate the Arabic PLT launch

im out here shaking my damn head at all the posts congratulating him 🥴🥴🥴🥴 as if he is a pauper from the ends who has just made it big. HES A BILLIONAIRE SWEATSHOP OWNER
Oh and also he lit w building with the PLT logo he didn’t win an Oscar 😭 I’m so confused why everyone’s going on like yesss boi WE MADE IT!!!!
They're only 21?! I'm 27 and thought she was older than me!
really ha ha ha she seems like she just stepped outta high school for me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh and also he lit w building with the PLT logo he didn’t win an Oscar 😭 I’m so confused why everyone’s going on like yesss boi WE MADE IT!!!!

really ha ha ha she seems like she just stepped outta high school for me
I agree but tbf she was a teenager only 2 years ago.

Reactions: 4
Lol this just came up on my feed
This is an excellent representation of how filler can make you look 10 years older than you actually are. Thank god she realised before she went full filler addiction like some influencers.

Although, kinda ironic that it's a cosmetic clinic posting this. Looking at their page some of their clients are clearly overfilled (their feed posts are deceptive; photos from their own clients show the real work). Funny how they criticise the practices they perpetuate.

Reactions: 27
This is an excellent representation of how filler can make you look 10 years older than you actually are. Thank god she realised before she went full filler addiction like some influencers.

Although, kinda ironic that it's a cosmetic clinic posting this. Looking at their page some of their clients are clearly overfilled (their feed posts are deceptive; photos from their own clients show the real work). Funny how they criticise the practices they perpetuate.
Really? I haven’t looked at their client posts, only their feed posts, but I haven’t been there myself. I thought they were one of the better clinics, because other clinics I’ve seen make their clients look horrendously overfilled and botched!

Reactions: 6
Maybe Molly is doing that thing where you stop washing your hair and it eventually starts cleaning itself.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.