Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? I haven’t looked at their client posts, only their feed posts, but I haven’t been there myself. I thought they were one of the better clinics, because other clinics I’ve seen make their clients look horrendously overfilled and botched!
The style/strategy of their feed posts are very similar to the Consultant Clinic - basically these clinics adopt a holier-than-thou stance of how they take a scientific approach to aesthetics, often showcasing how they've fixed people's botched filler and only posting clients who have a natural look. But often these clinics are just as shady (e.g. the Consultant Clinic photoshop their pics & lies about the credentials of their injectors). If you compare this Essex clinic with the Consultant Clinic their social media strategy is so similar - only posting pictures of natural-looking work, but their Instagram highlights tell a different story. Looking at the Essex clinic's 'client selfies' highlight, there's women with filler which has migrated to their upper lip who absolutely should not have been allowed to get additional filler and any injector worth their salt would refuse to inject more.

It's unfortunate because you can see how people would get lured into a clinic like this because they look super professional. But it's just a smart social media strategy.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Okay no one come for me or i shall drop kick you all down Molly’s absurdly long corridor that looks like a hospital ward.
but why is my attempt at a roast dinner looking like Molly’s cooking. I’m leaving the cooking to the boyfriend (least he’s not like tommy)
LOVE THAT FOR ME ✌🏼😚✌🏼😚✌🏼😚✌🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The style/strategy of their feed posts are very similar to the Consultant Clinic - basically these clinics adopt a holier-than-thou stance of how they take a scientific approach to aesthetics, often showcasing how they've fixed people's botched filler and only posting clients who have a natural look. But often these clinics are just as shady (e.g. the Consultant Clinic photoshop their pics & lies about the credentials of their injectors). If you compare this Essex clinic with the Consultant Clinic their social media strategy is so similar - only posting pictures of natural-looking work, but their Instagram highlights tell a different story. Looking at the Essex clinic's 'client selfies' highlight, there's women with filler which has migrated to their upper lip who absolutely should not have been allowed to get additional filler and any injector worth their salt would refuse to inject more.

It's unfortunate because you can see how people would get lured into a clinic like this because they look super professional. But it's just a smart social media strategy.
Omggg I just had a look that’s so crazy! And very very deceiving...

Can anyone recommend good clinics that they’ve been recommended or been to? Don’t wanna look like the old Molly though 😂

Reactions: 6
Tommy gives me the ick just by looking at him and his personality multiples it by a thousand

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s got something else coming out with Beauty Works then what will it be a decent shampoo and conditioner?

Reactions: 1
You’ve made me angry twice today. I’ll give you 20
Quid if you promise not to buy her shite ;)
Hahaha I’m crying because I knew you were going to tell me off mom 🤣🤣🤣

Even for a BeautyWorks AD she can’t even be arsed to wash her hair. IT’S SO GREASY FFS
709F63BB-5D44-49E2-89AE-3205201E2382.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Currently manifesting Molly to post an unpopular/ controversial opinion so I can have something to discuss she’s been so quiet I’m bored 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He really posted a happy birthday post for Molly and Tommy but not Zoe ? I honestly hope Zoe’s her mum’s favourite if not that’s really sad, he’s been posting about her loads before she even went on love island so she’s a clear favourite

- from the least liked child to another
yeah the one that brings in the most money is the favourite 🤣

swear she's got a filter on in those ads which is against asa right?
She does I’m most certain but she saved the video and re-uploaded so it wouldn’t show at the top or used face tune, i tried reporting her for this last month but I was too lazy

She's going mad for ads.
It makes her so ingenuine but then again she’s called Money-Mae for a reason 🤪💶

Reactions: 12
Yeah, since we mentioned it a few weeks ago about her using filters on her skincare/makeup adverts, she has been saving the video and re-uploading so the filter tag doesn't appear. I noticed it because for one advert recently she held the product over her face and the filter disappeared. It's very deceptive and just so annoying. She has been flaunting her perfect skin and about her "natural" journey - how about including not using face-transforming filters in that natural journey too? Not only is it deceptive, but it can't be healthy if the only way you feel comfortable posting is if you have a filter on which makes your nose tiny, skin smooth and your lips bigger.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.