Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen all the tit about umar of PLT lighting up the worlds tallest building to celebrate the Arabic PLT launch

im out here shaking my damn head at all the posts congratulating him 🥴🥴🥴🥴 as if he is a pauper from the ends who has just made it big. HES A BILLIONAIRE SWEATSHOP OWNER

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Okay I’m just stalking him again.. I could’ve sworn last time I checked the only pics on his account were of molly when she started taking her influencing seriously. Now scrolling through there’s tons of her.. ahem.. not looking her best.
sorry, just wanted to share my groundbreaking discovery

Reactions: 5
Just finished watching Love Island and I am so surprised Molly and Tommy are still together. Wow. I was also a hocked to learn that she earns so much money. Seems like she will sell anything.

Reactions: 10
Those posts from her dad are really inappropriate.

A normal father wouldn’t see his daughter like that, even if she was the best looking woman in the world they’d still just see her as their little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Isn’t Zoe in the army? I’d be more proud of her than Money-Mae earning a living doing videos for FleaLT and taking pictures with her greasy mop

Reactions: 30
Reactions: 11
What kind of parent comments under a picture of their daughter ...’slaying it’ 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Her Dad posting those photos man :sick: Fair enough you are proud, but THOSE are the ones you pick? My Dad would have shook his head and told me to put more clothes on :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tommy's last story about her possibly losing her invisalign down the sofa. I'm sorry, but what's it doing out of your mouth on the sofa in the first place? That's just disgusting. But what I found way worse was that Tommy said it was in the kitchen 'draw' all along. DRAW, REALLY! It's a ducking DRAWER you absolute tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tommy's last story about her possibly losing her invisalign down the sofa. I'm sorry, but what's it doing out of your mouth on the sofa in the first place? That's just disgusting. But what I found way worse was that Tommy said it was in the kitchen 'draw' all along. DRAW, REALLY! It's a ducking DRAWER you absolute tool.
I presume she went to eat something took it out and then lost it ? Still in the draw is very strange she must have a case for it ?

Reactions: 5
After seeing it on here, I scrolled through her dad's Instagram and found this... WTF?? The thought of my dad seeing me with my tits out haunts me, not to mind him posting it?! Makes me feel sick 🤢
The hashtags make me want to gag 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Proof that money has been breaking lockdown rules. Inviting her mates to take selfies in her tit wardrobe.
liar liar covid denier
Ellen's from her management so I assume she was at hers for the PLT collab that Fran mentioned on her story but I still agree with you. I don't know who molly thinks she is but she been breaking lockdown rules too many times now! It's bleeping annoying you insensitive little brat.

Reactions: 8
Those images he shared, so uncomfortable, most dads would hate to see their daughters like that 🤢... makes me think she has some damage

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.