Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we (they) really think this roblox look-a-like of a man child, who relies on mummy (Molly) to do everything around the house and can barely string a coherent sentence together managed to put this together all by himself? Someone who considers going for a run after waking up at 2pm a busy day? I can't believe people think he bleeping wrote that, get real you great wet wipes! Personally if my boyf acted like that on Valentines Day I'd break up with him. He clearly only did it for the Insta, and it's glaringly obvious the company contacted him (his management) with the offer to do it. Think she still cooked the roast anyway, so what was the point of all the other stuff. Really winds me up when they say they 'can't' eat it because they're being 'good'. Food is not good or bad, food is food and fine all in moderation. It's one day. Don't tell me they're going to chuck it away when there's people in this country queuing up in the snow for food banks
Glad you mentioned the stuff about the food, I really don't like the healthy eating content she has been sharing lately, it gives me bad vibes. I don't know if anyone else saw this the other day, but she shared a picture of the saddest lunch - it was turkey mince (I think?) in a lettuce wrap, so presumably 200cals max? I don't know what the hell is wrong with all these Love Islanders who are promoting dangerously low calorie diets but it needs to stop. I know she is nowhere near the level of Alexandra Crane and Zara McDermott but I just feel bad for the 13-16 year olds who follow who might feel compelled to substitute a yummy wrap with a sad lettuce leaf. Bread can still be a part of a healthy diet!

Reactions: 33
Honestly the valentine's gift was really cute, one of her love languages is probably gift giving so it meant quite a lot to her maybe? She seems to really enjoy receiving and giving expensive gifts and while a lot of people think it's a really materialistic thing to have as a love language it's a lot more complex than that. One of mine is gift giving/receiving and the only reason I don't do things like that for other people is because I can't afford it lol, if I had money I would be gifting people I love things left right and centre, that's probably what it is.

HOWEVER I don't like that Tommy quite clearly broke lockdown rules to do it. It wasn't an essential service or essential travel if they are actually based in London and honestly I hate that he did it because it was a really lovely gesture that he could've done himself with just a trip to B&M or something. Lots of roses and candles are easy to buy, rigging up sheets like that is so easy and snacks are easy to arrange. It was a lovely, lovely gift but during lockdown I think it was a little tone deaf.

Reactions: 21
Honestly the valentine's gift was really cute, one of her love languages is probably gift giving so it meant quite a lot to her maybe? She seems to really enjoy receiving and giving expensive gifts and while a lot of people think it's a really materialistic thing to have as a love language it's a lot more complex than that. One of mine is gift giving/receiving and the only reason I don't do things like that for other people is because I can't afford it lol, if I had money I would be gifting people I love things left right and centre, that's probably what it is.

HOWEVER I don't like that Tommy quite clearly broke lockdown rules to do it. It wasn't an essential service or essential travel if they are actually based in London and honestly I hate that he did it because it was a really lovely gesture that he could've done himself with just a trip to B&M or something. Lots of roses and candles are easy to buy, rigging up sheets like that is so easy and snacks are easy to arrange. It was a lovely, lovely gift but during lockdown I think it was a little tone deaf.
What's the name of the company?

100%. It would feel a lot more special to me personally if my boyfriend had set it up himself, obviously it’s a lovely gesture but if they’d done it themselves it would be lovely to think that they’d gone to all of that effort and had put a lot of thought into it.
Like you said, he could’ve done something similar himself for a fraction of the price that the company probably charged and without the need for the unnecessary travel from London to Cheshire.

Reactions: 15
100%. It would feel a lot more special to me personally if my boyfriend had set it up himself, obviously it’s a lovely gesture but if they’d done it themselves it would be lovely to think that they’d gone to all of that effort and had put a lot of thought into it.
Like you said, he could’ve done something similar himself for a fraction of the price that the company probably charged and without the need for the unnecessary travel from London to Cheshire.
I'm going to out on a limb that the company didn't charge and possibly even paid them. It's advertising for them to have ultra popular influencers be seen using their merch. The fact that two other Love Island couples used the same company is a little suspect.

Reactions: 12
Don’t know what I’m more disappointed in, the tweet or the fact 98 people agree. Pathetic

5ED88275-7161-4D05-AF94-C34F23028447.jpeg

Also is there a mels wardrobe thread? The whole entitlement with the zara situation and the way she speaks to her followers pisses me off. She’s another influencer who needs to be knocked down a peg or two

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Do we (they) really think this roblox look-a-like of a man child, who relies on mummy (Molly) to do everything around the house and can barely string a coherent sentence together managed to put this together all by himself? Someone who considers going for a run after waking up at 2pm a busy day? I can't believe people think he bleeping wrote that, get real you great wet wipes! Personally if my boyf acted like that on Valentines Day I'd break up with him. He clearly only did it for the Insta, and it's glaringly obvious the company contacted him (his management) with the offer to do it. Think she still cooked the roast anyway, so what was the point of all the other stuff. Really winds me up when they say they 'can't' eat it because they're being 'good'. Food is not good or bad, food is food and fine all in moderation. It's one day. Don't tell me they're going to chuck it away when there's people in this country queuing up in the snow for food banks
Roblox lookalike has killed me 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I strangely find it less annoying when people don't wear masks over people that do but don't cover their noses. We're nearly a year in to this bullshit surely you should know by now how to wear it right.

Reactions: 27
this reply to mollys tweet made me laugh 🤣
Molly’s tweet 🤬 why does she had to make it into such a negative message to make others feel bad. It’s not as though Tommy actually did anything...it should say “If he loves you he’ll say yes to the first tacky company that slides into his DMs offering to do it all for him AND allow strangers to trample through your home during a pandemic 😍

Reactions: 27
Maybe it’s cynical of me but there is no way this was a suprise and Molly herself wasn't in on it. The idea that Tommy can set these things up without Molly knowing is far fetched the idea a company could send a bunch of guys to do it and Molly not know is ridiculous.

Reactions: 32
Maybe it’s cynical of me but there is no way this was a suprise and Molly herself wasn't in on it. The idea that Tommy can set these things up without Molly knowing is far fetched the idea a company could send a bunch of guys to do it and Molly not know is ridiculous.
It was a surprise just like the dog was.. which molly was tagged in months before. Oh tommy is soo romantic 😂

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.