Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even think it was Tommy’s idea, I think management would have been involved some how. Either he has appproached them wanting to do something for Molly, and they’ve organised it, or it was management’s idea in the first place? To get likes/views etc. Won’t be surprised if this is in the Daily Fail side bar of shame shortly 😂

Reactions: 28
Valentine’s Day is just a big competition between these influencers, I can’t look at their posts and go “aww” genuinely...

Reactions: 47
Yep they deffo had people in the flat laying everything out, no way poor Tommy could handle it by himself. He can barely do basic tasks!

Reactions: 37
It’s defo a company that’s done it cos Maura and Chris had it a few weeks ago so it’s defo not an original thought.

Reactions: 27
Guys is it only or can you hear someone else's laugh on tommy's story (the one where molly screams and he wrote something along the lines of her being happy)

Reactions: 7
It’s such a myth that Molly gets any ‘hate’. She’s trending on Twitter currently and all the comments are overwhelmingly positive about her and Tommy. These people are such sheep though, they’re all calling Tommy and Molly #goals and praising Tommy for setting that up when the name of the company that actually organised it is right there 🥴

Reactions: 40
It’s such a myth that Molly gets any ‘hate’. She’s trending on Twitter currently and all the comments are overwhelmingly positive about her and Tommy. These people are such sheep though, they’re all calling Tommy and Molly #goals and praising Tommy for setting that up when the name of the company that actually organised it is right there 🥴
Are we all just cynical or are the people saying that just utterly gullible? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys is it only or can you hear someone else's laugh on tommy's story (the one where molly screams and he wrote something along the lines of her being happy)
I can’t tell if it’s her screaming and then laughing after or a different laugh in the background

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she gets a bit of trolling. It did seem a lot of people doubted her intentions while she was on Love Island but ever since came out of the show and went into hiding because of all the negative comments there was a huge turnaround of opinion on her. She hardly gets any negativity now, there are other influencers/islanders that get a lot of trolling and hate and they are usually the ones who don't complain publicly about it. Molly is one of - if not the most popular islands of all time yet still acts like a victim.

I don't think people here are cynical. A lot of things she does is definitely phoney which naturally makes people wonder just how much of what she puts out there is real and how much is put on. I don't blame her young fans for bring gullible to swallow it all. They want to believe. It's actually the older ones that I find the most disturbing.

Reactions: 15
How many times has she “never been happier”?😅 Pretty sure she thinks that when she’s washing Tommy’s boxies

• Haha
Reactions: 28
the tweets surrounding this charade are making me GAG :sick: It's really sad to see how many girls are 'wishing they had a boyfriend like Tommy' after this circus; because one... he's absolutely USELESS, and secondly literally none of this is even real? It's all set up for instagram and clout by Molly and her PR team. I can't believe anyone's thick enough to think Tommy could organise something like this, especially out of the goodness of his own heart and not just to get publicity😂

Reactions: 43
Sorry I work in the influencer industry and have worked with Mel before and her engagement rates are insane. It’s well known through the industry that she’s a gold mine to work with and she’s built a solid relationship with her audience via her stories. Name me any other that has a hashtag people use when they purchase a recommendation #melmademedoit. Yeah the Zara stories were cringe, but Mel is a very very good influencer
lornaluxe has 1.3 million followers and her hashtag #lornamademedoit has 6.2k posts, #melmademedoit has 927 posts 😅🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry I partly revoke my statement, I found someone sensible on Twitter 😂

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 22.53.54.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Everything that they do is so OTT. All for Instagram. Her fans are tweeting that they wish they had a boyfriend like Tommy. He nearly burned the flat down when he tried to cook a pizza. I doubt he’d be able plan all of that on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Everything that they do is so OTT. All for Instagram. Her fans are tweeting that they wish they had a boyfriend like Tommy. He nearly burned the flat down when he tried to cook a pizza. I doubt he’d be able plan all of that on his own.
Omg why any girl would want a boyfriend that has the same intelligence as a Teletubbie I don’t know 🙃 what they mean is they want someone who looks good (debatable) and has £££

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So a company went in and did a set up for them. Is this allowed during lockdown? Going into homes and providing a service? So f***ing dense.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.