Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
lornaluxe has 1.3 million followers and her hashtag #lornamademedoit has 6.2k posts, #melmademedoit has 927 posts 😅🤷🏼‍♀️
Really not sure why people on this thread are laughing about Melissa, if you don’t know of her then you’re clearly not as immersed as you think. I don’t follow her or anyone like her and I’m still aware of her impact. Just move on now lol

So a company went in and did a set up for them. Is this allowed during lockdown? Going into homes and providing a service? So f***ing dense.
Not only that, I saw their Twitter profile and they are based in London?? I’m sorry but travelling all that way surely can’t be essential? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I wonder if deep down molly is happy. I cant see this lasting.. doesnt seem a day filled with love but rather a lot of hassel.

Reactions: 31
I wonder if deep down molly is happy. I cant see this lasting.. doesnt seem a day filled with love but rather a lot of hassel.
I don't know, the relationship doesn't really benefit her brand, unlike some other LI influencers, they don't seem to do a lot together. I think business wise she doesn't have much reason to stay with him, so I wonder if she is happy. Or thinks she is at least, I had relationships when I was younger that I look back on and wonder how I ever thought that was happiness! Either way, she would be fine I think if they split, but he would fade into obscurity (well, he has his boxing 'career' I guess....

Reactions: 16
Tommy could buy Molly a Freddo bar and she’ll post it on her story saying she “couldn’t be happier” yeah I’m sure about that Molly

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't know, the relationship doesn't really benefit her brand, unlike some other LI influencers, they don't seem to do a lot together. I think business wise she doesn't have much reason to stay with him, so I wonder if she is happy. Or thinks she is at least, I had relationships when I was younger that I look back on and wonder how I ever thought that was happiness! Either way, she would be fine I think if they split, but he would fade into obscurity (well, he has his boxing 'career' I guess....
Hmm I don’t know, one of her ‘things’ is that they are the only couple still together from their season of love island. But I do agree that she would be fine without him, her minions would mollycoddle around and say ‘she’s strong and independent’

I hope she is happy with him but he just seems like a big man child, one day out of the year he paid for an over the top show for her (we all know he did not put that together himself) and fiat 500 girls go wild (no judgment I drive one lol), but the rest of the time he’s taking all the gravy and jumping in her bath 🤣

idk maybe I am cynical but that display didn’t appeal to me, they have plenty of money so it wasn’t a big deal for him to pay for all of that, something he’d done out of his own efforts would’ve been more thoughtful, but maybe that’s just me!

Reactions: 29
Hmm I don’t know, one of her ‘things’ is that they are the only couple still together from their season of love island. I hope she is happy with him but he just seems like a big man child, one day out of the year he paid for an over the top show for her (we all know he did not put that together himself) and fiat 500 girls go wild (no judgment I drive one lol), but the rest of the time he’s taking all the gravy and jumping in her bath 🤣

idk maybe I am cynical but that display didn’t appeal to me, they have plenty of money so it wasn’t a big deal for him to pay for all of that, something he’d done out of his own efforts would’ve been more thoughtful, but maybe that’s just me!
Yeah that's true! I agree that it seemed all for show, but I guess that's the sad reality of influencers on social media, most is for show. Must be such an exhausting way to live, I wonder what the adjustment is like once the follower numbers drop and brands aren't fussed anymore. Is it just taking photos of daily, mundane stuff.

Reactions: 6
I think she thinks she’s happy now..but when she’s wanting to buy and build a home, have children etc I just don’t think he’s mature enough and that will frustrate her. I can see them splitting in a couple years tbh.

Reactions: 17
Yeah that's true! I agree that it seemed all for show, but I guess that's the sad reality of influencers on social media, most is for show. Must be such an exhausting way to live, I wonder what the adjustment is like once the follower numbers drop and brands aren't fussed anymore. Is it just taking photos of daily, mundane stuff.
I always think about this, how draining it must be to constantly put on a show, having to put together content for Instagram/ YouTube. And like you say what happens when the engagement stops, for example graveyard girl, anyone remember her? She was really popular, had a makeup palette with tarte etc, and now where is she? Never really hear anything of her

Reactions: 19
I always think about this, how draining it must be to constantly put on a show, having to put together content for Instagram/ YouTube. And like you say what happens when the engagement stops, for example graveyard girl, anyone remember her? She was really popular, had a makeup palette with tarte etc, and now where is she? Never really hear anything of her
I remember her! I always used to watch her trips to target way back in the day! People’s popularity will come and go and there is always somebody new and fresh out there. Influencing is still a recent thing at the moment, as these influencers get older, younger and fresher people will be coming through, and where will they stand then?

Reactions: 9
I think she thinks she’s happy now..but when she’s wanting to buy and build a home, have children etc I just don’t think he’s mature enough and that will frustrate her. I can see them splitting in a couple years tbh.
Agreed, hes more like a teenager than an adult. I think that’ll become more frustrating for her as things get more serious.
But I have definitely been through the same in relationships when I was younger - you’re so distracted by the feelings of love that you overlook the issues until they get too much and then you realise they were there all along.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we (they) really think this roblox look-a-like of a man child, who relies on mummy (Molly) to do everything around the house and can barely string a coherent sentence together managed to put this together all by himself? Someone who considers going for a run after waking up at 2pm a busy day? I can't believe people think he bleeping wrote that, get real you great wet wipes! Personally if my boyf acted like that on Valentines Day I'd break up with him. He clearly only did it for the Insta, and it's glaringly obvious the company contacted him (his management) with the offer to do it. Think she still cooked the roast anyway, so what was the point of all the other stuff. Really winds me up when they say they 'can't' eat it because they're being 'good'. Food is not good or bad, food is food and fine all in moderation. It's one day. Don't tell me they're going to chuck it away when there's people in this country queuing up in the snow for food banks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.