Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1st time poster, but have followed this thread for ages. They seem to live a pretty isolated life, just the two, with the exception of management. I get it's quarantine but even before they didn't seem to have a solid support group, family, couple friends ect. I dunno i find that so bizarre for a couple their age.

Reactions: 32
I feel like the molly Maura friendship is kinda fake... more like a keep your friends close but your enemies closer situation- after all, Maura was going after Tommy and molly got pretty close to her after that.
Maura is really close with lucie and obviously lucie and molly don’t seem to get on for obvious reasons (Tommy). I’m not saying you can’t be mates with two people who don’t get on but along with the other stuff it doesn’t seem the most solid friendship between Maura and molly.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I feel like the molly Maura friendship is kinda fake... more like a keep your friends close but your enemies closer situation- after all, Maura was going after Tommy and molly got pretty close to her after that.
Maura is really close with lucie and obviously lucie and molly don’t seem to get on for obvious reasons (Tommy). I’m not saying you can’t be mates with two people who don’t get on but along with the other stuff it doesn’t seem the most solid friendship between Maura and molly.
Their friendship reminds me of when I was in school and when your best friend was off you’d get paly and cling to someone you knew but didn’t fully know so you didn’t look like a loner 🤣 That’s what Maura is to Molly imo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t want to derail this thread with bag talk, but if Tommy bought your first Chanel then what’s this?? Is that not the Chanel beach bag you ordered but didn’t arrive in time so had to pick up a ysl one in the airport??

Just remembered when I was watching through her vlogs, watching them makes me feel normal again, like we’re not in a pandemic, what with the lack of masks etc

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
1st time poster, but have followed this thread for ages. They seem to live a pretty isolated life, just the two, with the exception of management. I get it's quarantine but even before they didn't seem to have a solid support group, family, couple friends ect. I dunno i find that so bizarre for a couple their age.
I’ve always thought this! There is literally no evidence of either of them having friends.

Sad really :(

Reactions: 20
They spent most Sunday’s with Maura?? Also find it weird they cut Curtis off when Curtis and Tommy were besties on villa

Reactions: 19
Don’t want to derail this thread with bag talk, but if Tommy bought your first Chanel then what’s this?? Is that not the Chanel beach bag you ordered but didn’t arrive in time so had to pick up a ysl one in the airport??

Just remembered when I was watching through her vlogs, watching them makes me feel normal again, like we’re not in a pandemic, what with the lack of masks etc
Apropos the bags.....not exactly the most important thing here but is it just me or is her taste in bags horrible?! That Dior metal thing is nasty! The outfit she wore it with recently with the trainers and ripped boyfriend Jean's particularly clanged for me. It's all just "look how much money I have" without there being any actual sense of style to go with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apropos the bags.....not exactly the most important thing here but is it just me or is her taste in bags horrible?! That Dior metal thing is nasty! The outfit she wore it with recently with the trainers and ripped boyfriend Jean's particularly clanged for me. It's all just "look how much money I have" without there being any actual sense of style to go with it.
Ugh that bag looks like something I used to carry my gel pens in when I was like 8

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also the fact that she said she doesn't really like it that much because it really doesn't hold a lot of stuff definitely shows that she only uses it to show off that she can buy Dior

Reactions: 16

Nah who just ‘picks up a ysl bag’ at the airport because their other designer one didn’t arrive😭 Imagine saying you can just pick up a ysl bag😂 she has more money than sense!!

Reactions: 31
I have to say
As much as I don’t think one person should have so much money (ok am just jealous lol) Ella ravenscroft on the polar opposite to “moneyymae” looks BANGING in her winter designer gear. The Chanel boots, hat shades .... effortless. I can’t see Molly pulling off tbh she’s too PLT style.
Ps moneyymae gives me such khlomoney vibes loool

• Heart
Reactions: 17

i think she meant her first brand-new Chanel, if I remember correctly the beach bag is vintage and she mentioned the reseller she purchased it from. As a bag lady myself, there is a difference between your first brand-new vs, pre-owned/vintage bags. I know it's completely shallow, but there's nothing like opening a new designer bag with the wrapping, authenticity cards,fabric swatches, card details ect.

Reactions: 23
AEB0EE43-82CB-430B-9CA6-F86E1CF3A07A.png

“You guys are not ready for this” watch it be something revolutionary like a face tan or skincare range

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Does she think she’s Kylie Jenner and can just branch out into the entire skincare world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone was querying Ella unfollowing her. I can totally see in hindsight that maybe Ella was a “convenience” friend for Molly to climb higher in the influencer world. I followed them both randomly shortly before Molly went into LI. Wouldn’t surprise me if she dropped Ella a lot once she got her “fame” and Tommy. People have said she clearly was on the hunt for a rich bf etc before LI? I also see Ella as having slightly more integrity than Molly so maybe Molly is boring to her as she is so superficial ?

Idk i think ella secured the bag for real with her pregnancy but would like to believe they genuinely are in love and she just got lucky lol.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.