Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone else just completely sick of all influencers? This lockdown has made me realise I don’t even like any of them and not sure why I follow them all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 96

Torontostar1

I hope people dont take this the wrong way.. as i know soo many people are sensitive these days. But does anyone else think it was convenient that a person of colour won?

hmm..seems like YOU'VE got a problem that a black woman won the lot...ask yourself if you'd post that comment if the winner were white? Plenty of white people win prizes, lotteries ect, have you got an issue with that as well? Or are you trying to make another point without being direct about it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Gilly88

Ew in her new story she says “I had to get good at laundry when I got a boyfriend that...” YOU ARE NOT HIS MOTHER

Urgh she’s so disappointing. Acts like “boss babe” but is really a 1950s housewife to her unemployed meat head boyfriend.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Update on the Zara story
Isn’t it within Zara’s whole branding and image that they don’t work with influencers? Sorry but what does she expect? They haven’t asked to work with her so why is she crying about not being paid by them? Surely she just buys the clothes because she likes them, so why does it make a blind bit of difference whether Zara notice her or not😂 sounds a bit like a beg to me, how can you be angry because a brand doesn’t want to work with you 😂

Reactions: 77

Dove88

I really, really, really don't understand this influencer culture of OTT displays of "love" on birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's etc.

Me and my husband have been sat under a blanket watching Netflix, eating crisps, in our pyjamas and we're about to order a Domino's. It's like every other Sunday night and it might not be social media worthy, but it's real and it's so important young people who blindly follow these influencers understand that what they portray isn't real life.

Fake, fake, fake. I'm sure they love each other. Why isn't that enough for them?

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I feel like the molly Maura friendship is kinda fake... more like a keep your friends close but your enemies closer situation- after all, Maura was going after Tommy and molly got pretty close to her after that.
Maura is really close with lucie and obviously lucie and molly don’t seem to get on for obvious reasons (Tommy). I’m not saying you can’t be mates with two people who don’t get on but along with the other stuff it doesn’t seem the most solid friendship between Maura and molly.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Holograms

Chatty Member
Isn’t it within Zara’s whole branding and image that they don’t work with influencers? Sorry but what does she expect? They haven’t asked to work with her so why is she crying about not being paid by them? Surely she just buys the clothes because she likes them, so why does it make a blind bit of difference whether Zara notice her or not😂 sounds a bit like a beg to me, how can you be angry because a brand doesn’t want to work with you 😂

These influencers are so entitled!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Kindred_

VIP Member
I’m not being funny Molly but you want to get a life, what you just said right now was really boring x
687878F6-2D67-45FF-9DFE-44D8D66BF93A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

fwooper

VIP Member
I dont think masks actually stops you from getting corona🙄
Maybe do the tiniest bit of research before spreading false information online. No one is saying masks 100% stop you catching or transmitting coronavirus, but the evidence that it significantly reduces the risk of both is unequivocal.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Sorry but why does Zara owe her anything 😅 you didn’t hand draw the design, make it yourself and you also don’t work for Zara love

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
Are we honestly supposed to believe that Tommy planned all that???
Molly was for sure in the apartment while a company came into set all that up. She 100 percent knew what was happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

sephylily

VIP Member
About celebs , not your “friends” ?
if you haven't bitched about your friends then you aren't human. my friends are some of my favourite people on the planet and i love them so, so much but i don't agree with everything they do and they can wind me up so i'll have a moan about them. that doesn't mean they're not my friends and i know for a fact they do the same about me as well. people are flawed and if i complsin about them i'd do it to someone who doesn't know and doesn't care bc i would never want to hurt their feelings. not wanting to hurt their feelings doesn't mean i should be forced to keep my emotions bottled up. at the end of the day, you need to get a grip bc someone complaining their friend is obsessed with an annoying celebrity is not as big of a deal as you think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54