Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was complaining about Tommy leaving her on her own in the house to go for a run, which is ridiculous

they spend literally all day with each other even when there's not a lockdown, god help them if either of them had to get a real job and Molly had to be away from Tommy for 8-12 hours a day

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I feel like she has very little self awareness in what she says sometimes. I mentioned this months ago on one of the first threads. But for example going on and on and on about one spot? I get no one wants them and she’s probably self conscious but she knows she has a lot of young impressionable fans (many of which probably buying the skincare she’s flogging everyday second day) and if any of them have acne it’s just going to make them feel like tit really isn’t it.

It also seems like her body has reached a bit of a healthy set point and I wish she’d work accepting that and getting confident in herself than still trying to talk about losing the weight she gained over a year and a half ago. Not to mention it’s very normal to gain weight from when you’re like 19 to 21.

edit: maybe the driver instructor couldn’t be bothered with someone who can’t even be bothered to book their own lessons. Seriously why does her management need to do it for her??
This. Sometimes in the past I’ve wanted to moan about a spot and of course I’m entitled to if I’m self conscious - but I usually catch myself and try to stop it at one joke maybe as I am aware I am lucky skin-wise whereas many have proper acne or other skin issues. my flatmate for example has to see a dermatologist because of chronic acne. I’d hate to be that person moaning about one or two spots while she rolls her eyes lol.

I’m the same about weight because I was a size 16 for most of my life and am now a size 8/10. I still have days where I feel flabby and big for me (now anyway) but I try not to moan or even joke too much eg on my stories, because I still have friends who ARE bigger and I remember how it sounds to hear someone moaning about being big when they’re slimmer and you’re actually big lol. We are all entitled to a moan and a bad day and our insecurities but being sensitive to others counts for a lot too.

Reactions: 26
Anything worth talking about from today's Lockdown Vlog? I honestly don't know if I can put myself through watching this one

Edit: I tried, made it 28 seconds in and the fact she's got completely clear skin and moaning about ONE SINGLE SPOT, I just can't with this tit:rolleyes:
Does she ever stop moaning. Let’s add another to the list:

1 living in my apartment is like absolute captivity (your life barley changed as you’ve broken multiple rules)
2 The airport situation
3 The yacht situation
4 I can’t go on holiday (before going on about 3)
5 I dislike Italian food
6 I wish Tommy was here (we know, you’ve told us!)
7 We’re not allowed to shop together (make a list together then one of you go)
I get so much hate (hardly)
8 we’re all in the same boat (she’s been on about 3 holidays)
9 My neighbours are rude
10 complaining about Tommy leaving her for a run
11 moaning about 1 spot.

she looks for the worst in every situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

1 living in my apartment is like absolute captivity (your life barley changed as you’ve broken multiple rules)
2 The airport situation
3 The yacht situation
5 I dislike Italian food
9 My neighbours are rude
11 moaning about 1 spot.

Can't believe she's moaning about being stuck in her apartment. The place is huge and it's only her and Tommy. Plus, they've still gone out and about this whole time.
Me and my daughters (both grown) have been practically stuck at home in a tiny 2 bed house that's nothing more than a glorified cupboard for the better part of a year. We knew before that our house was too small for us, but this situation has made us see just how small and cramped it actually is. There's no space for us to have time on our own which has caused us to snap at each other and argue. Molly should consider herself lucky to be living in such a big, luxurious apartment.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Lol what happened with her drivering instructor? He blocked her? Hahahahha I can catherogically not do a three point turn.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm ngl I really chuckled when she mentioned she had been drinking BCAAs which you're not meant to drink unless you're working out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sounds like she’s bringing out another collab with PLT- when she was wearing her sunglasses on the video she mentioned she has something coming which may involve sunglasses and outfits so probably another PLT range.

Reactions: 8
Sounds like she’s bringing out another collab with PLT- when she was wearing her sunglasses on the video she mentioned she has something coming which may involve sunglasses and outfits so probably another PLT range.
"collab" i.e. the usual tat from PLT that they were going to sell anyway (or, more likely, old stock which they are struggling to sell) and her management agrees to put her name on it.

Reactions: 23
"collab" i.e. the usual tat from PLT that they were going to sell anyway (or, more likely, old stock which they are struggling to sell) and her management agrees to put her name on it.
Yeah I’ve noticed this too, on these so called ‘Collabs’ it’s always stuff that’s been on the website before, they just stick the influencers name in front of it and take pictures of them wearing it to make it seem like new in items.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Can't believe she's moaning about being stuck in her apartment. The place is huge and it's only her and Tommy. Plus, they've still gone out and about this whole time.
Me and my daughters (both grown) have been practically stuck at home in a tiny 2 bed house that's nothing more than a glorified cupboard for the better part of a year. We knew before that our house was too small for us, but this situation has made us see just how small and cramped it actually is. There's no space for us to have time on our own which has caused us to snap at each other and argue. Molly should consider herself lucky to be living in such a big, luxurious apartment.
I cba to watch her shite but pls. Pls. Are u really telling me she is moaning about being cooped up her house??

really??

I have never been a Molly follower but I know from This thread someone actually broke down her diff trips last year and counted 8 different trips abroad. She came back from Maldives like a month ago.

surely no one in life is THAT DENSE and IGNORANT?

I live in London does she bleeping realise there are families (like you said) literally living in TOWER BLOCKS????? My friends do with their kids! Ugh I’m glad I don’t watch her cos it’s be insufferable lol so bleeping ignorant

View attachment 441314Lets just not talk about it okeyyy, it’s not for me
That picture honestly just sums up how I think mollys real personality is

Reactions: 19
I cba to watch her shite but pls. Pls. Are u really telling me she is moaning about being cooped up her house??

really??

I have never been a Molly follower but I know from This thread someone actually broke down her diff trips last year and counted 8 different trips abroad. She came back from Maldives like a month ago.

surely no one in life is THAT DENSE and IGNORANT?

I live in London does she bleeping realise there are families (like you said) literally living in TOWER BLOCKS????? My friends do with their kids! Ugh I’m glad I don’t watch her cos it’s be insufferable lol so bleeping ignorant

That picture honestly just sums up how I think mollys real personality is
Yeah she complains about being inside her place/the general flat regularly... don’t get why she doesn’t just move if she hates it so much

Reactions: 16
I used to think Molly was ok. Perhaps a little phoney shilling stuff on Instagram and a bit smug when it came to her being the last couple from her Love Island season still going but ultimately harmless. I thought she got a lot of unnecessary hate while she was in the villa but then the first lockdown happened and I slowly started to find her whole attitude to everything annoying.

Reactions: 14

2 The airport situation
3 The yacht situation
5 I dislike Italian food
9 My neighbours are rude
11 moaning about 1 spot.

my neighbour continuously shoves giant cardboard boxes into the recycling bin, doesn’t bother to collapse them so about two boxes in and its too full for me to put anything in it. Reminded me of when Molly was moaning how rude they were to her about her recycling😂😂 I don’t blame them AT ALL, its SO SELFISH

my neighbour continuously shoves giant cardboard boxes into the recycling bin, doesn’t bother to collapse them so about two boxes in and its too full for me to put anything in it. Reminded me of when Molly was moaning how rude they were to her about her recycling😂😂 I don’t blame them AT ALL, its SO SELFISH
Just a tip I like to use, when they do that take it all out and put it nicely placed infront of their door. They will never do it again 🙃😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but her hair makes me sick. Does she ever wash it? It’s literally soaking with grease and always stuck in a bun🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but her hair makes me sick. Does she ever wash it? It’s literally soaking with grease and always stuck in a bun🤢
it's even worse that she's supposed to be an ambassador for beauty works and have 'goals' hair - i know i've certainly let my hair go past a wash day a couple times throughout lockdown but if i was being PAID ridiculous money for being the posterchild of having nice hair i would make sure i never missed a hair washing day.

makes me extra sad she gets all these fancy hair products and stuff sent to her but it's not utilised at all, its just shown once in a youtube vid or insta story and forgotten about. couldn't be me :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.