Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s cynical of me but there is no way this was a suprise and Molly herself wasn't in on it. The idea that Tommy can set these things up without Molly knowing is far fetched the idea a company could send a bunch of guys to do it and Molly not know is ridiculous.
I thought from what you guys say on here she barely leaves the house or let’s him out of her sights lol

Reactions: 9
I know there’s not much to do in Lockdown 3 but I’d be honestly so bored if Tommy was my BF - running, eating porridge, going to bed in the middle of the day, watching Harry Potter for 7884884th time. I wonder what their conversations are like?

Tommy - are you doing me a roast dinner woman

Molly - yes i categorically am cos I just love that for me guys Okiii

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm surprised Molly hasn't uploaded a picture of Tommy with a picture of a pancake, balloons behind them and a Cartier ring saying 'happy Pancake day guys, I categorically have THE best boyfriend ever. Ps Italian food is NOT it.'

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I know there’s not much to do in Lockdown 3 but I’d be honestly so bored if Tommy was my BF - running, eating porridge, going to bed in the middle of the day, watching Harry Potter for 7884884th time. I wonder what their conversations are like?

Are you doing me a roast dinner woman 😭😭😭😭 dead

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I never watched love island but since seeing a clip someone posted on here I can’t get categorically out my head!!!

Reactions: 6
What’s the issue? They’re outside, it’s the girls fault for getting close to them they probably didn’t want to be rude
The issue is you’re meant to social distance from people you don’t live with and wear a mask if you can’t social distance. Duh

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What’s the issue? They’re outside, it’s the girls fault for getting close to them they probably didn’t want to be rude
Because coronavirus doesn't magically disappear when you go outside? Yes, transmission is less likely outdoors, but if your face is a foot away from someone else's that pretty much negates the benefit of being outdoors - not sure what is so hard to understand. It's why the health advice has always been that you must social distance even if you're outdoors and even if you're wearing a mask, because the best way to avoid transmission is to just stay away from other people, pretty simple.

Also, there would be absolutely nothing rude with saying that you can't take pictures because it's not safe, especially if that person isn't wearing a mask. Zero people would've criticised her for that - we all know she would've got praised for it lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m re watching her season of love island and she comes across SO badly! I didn’t think much of her at the time but now I’m noticing how entitled and argumentative she acts. Shes quite the control freak with Tommy, not sure when they become the big love island fairytale but it’s not happened yet. She also ignites insecurities in alot of the girls, she never gives advice or reassurance she just pulls faces and stirs things up by saying things like “no I wouldn’t stand for that, I wouldn’t be happy with that” making the other girls question the guys they are with.
I never rated Anton but when he puts her in her place after Maura comes in he’s spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m re watching her season of love island and she comes across SO badly! I didn’t think much of her at the time but now I’m noticing how entitled and argumentative she acts. Shes quite the control freak with Tommy, not sure when they become the big love island fairytale but it’s not happened yet. She also ignites insecurities in alot of the girls, she never gives advice or reassurance she just pulls faces and stirs things up by saying things like “no I wouldn’t stand for that, I wouldn’t be happy with that” making the other girls question the guys they are with.
I never rated Anton but when he puts her in her place after Maura comes in he’s spot on!
When you watch the show its easy to see why she didn’t win that series as I didn’t really like her on LI but then again I look back & wonder how Amber won! Their series was one of my favourites (after season 2&3) but my god near enough all of the cast were and still are so unlikeable.

Reactions: 23
Because coronavirus doesn't magically disappear when you go outside? Yes, transmission is less likely outdoors, but if your face is a foot away from someone else's that pretty much negates the benefit of being outdoors - not sure what is so hard to understand. It's why the health advice has always been that you must social distance even if you're outdoors and even if you're wearing a mask, because the best way to avoid transmission is to just stay away from other people, pretty simple.

Also, there would be absolutely nothing rude with saying that you can't take pictures because it's not safe, especially if that person isn't wearing a mask. Zero people would've criticised her for that - we all know she would've got praised for it lol.
My point is you don’t have to wear a mask outside so they’re not doing anything wrong, the girl probably asked for a pic and before they knew it she leaned in closer, these things happen in a split second it’s easy to criticise until you’re in the same position, I happen to work outside and the same thing has happened to me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My point is you don’t have to wear a mask outside so they’re not doing anything wrong, the girl probably asked for a pic and before they knew it she leaned in closer, these things happen in a split second it’s easy to criticise until you’re in the same position, I happen to work outside and the same thing has happened to me
I mean, I think we should all know by the age of 12 that just because you “don’t have to” do something, doesn’t mean you’re absolved of any criticism and can do what you like without coming across as an idiot. People do bad, mean, stupid and irresponsible things all the time that aren’t explicitly prohibited by law - does that mean they technically haven’t done anything wrong? Think you could get away with a whole lot of bad tit if you went around life thinking that way haha.

Obviously things can happen in a split second, but c’mon, it isn’t like they’ve acted like angels and this is their only tiny transgression. We know that these two have acted like covidiots the entire pandemic and are basically anti-maskers at this point, so I’ll criticise their pattern of behaviour in good conscience that I wouldn’t let a stranger lean in and breath on me in a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m re watching her season of love island and she comes across SO badly! I didn’t think much of her at the time but now I’m noticing how entitled and argumentative she acts. Shes quite the control freak with Tommy, not sure when they become the big love island fairytale but it’s not happened yet.
I don’t remember her being well liked at any point during LI, even at the reunion show there was all that awkwardness between her and Anton 😬 but 18 months on it’s like she’s the Fiat 500 Twitter messiah, I genuinely don’t know how it happened 😂 maybe once the other couples from that series split, and she was given some of the big fashion contracts? Plus like others have said, the winter love island didn’t really have the same impact and there hasn’t been a summer series since so they’ve stayed more relevant than they would normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I never watched it but someone posted that clip on here and it killed me 😂👏🏼 He shut her downnnnn

I follow a comedian on IG and she asked her followers this last weekend to donate like $1 each so she could give the waiter a nice big tip of like $100. She raised £14k in 8hrs and handed it out to pizzeria, bakery and restaurant staff.

just putting it here cos it really made me think of how much impact people like Molly could have with their bigger platforms if they did stuff like this. Mrs hinch too - I’m sickened having realised she has been all over the Ashley cain stuff for the clout whilst ignoring DMs with requests from other people for help with their go fund me’s for their sick kids. 🤢 they literally only care about the clout and money.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I feel like she has very little self awareness in what she says sometimes. I mentioned this months ago on one of the first threads. But for example going on and on and on about one spot? I get no one wants them and she’s probably self conscious but she knows she has a lot of young impressionable fans (many of which probably buying the skincare she’s flogging everyday second day) and if any of them have acne it’s just going to make them feel like tit really isn’t it.

It also seems like her body has reached a bit of a healthy set point and I wish she’d work accepting that and getting confident in herself than still trying to talk about losing the weight she gained over a year and a half ago. Not to mention it’s very normal to gain weight from when you’re like 19 to 21.

edit: maybe the driver instructor couldn’t be bothered with someone who can’t even be bothered to book their own lessons. Seriously why does her management need to do it for her??

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I feel like she has very little self awareness in what she says sometimes. I mentioned this months ago on one of the first threads. But for example going on and on and on about one spot? I get no one wants them and she’s probably self conscious but she knows she has a lot of young impressionable fans (many of which probably buying the skincare she’s flogging everyday second day) and if any of them have acne it’s just going to make them feel like tit really isn’t it.

It also seems like her body has reached a bit of a healthy set point and I wish she’d work accepting that and getting confident in herself than still trying to talk about losing the weight she gained over a year and a half ago. Not to mention it’s very normal to gain weight from when you’re like 19 to 21.

edit: maybe the driver instructor couldn’t be bothered with someone who can’t even be bothered to book their own lessons. Seriously why does her management need to do it for her??
Self-entitled little brat!

Reactions: 6
Obviously things can happen in a split second, but c’mon, it isn’t like they’ve acted like angels and this is their only tiny transgression. We know that these two have acted like covidiots the entire pandemic and are basically anti-maskers at this point, so I’ll criticise their pattern of behaviour in good conscience that I wouldn’t let a stranger lean in and breath on me in a pandemic.
Exactly. I don't think anyone is so pious that they can't forgive one or two small transgressions but they've taken the piss throughout the entire pandemic.

Reactions: 9
Anything worth talking about from today's Lockdown Vlog? I honestly don't know if I can put myself through watching this one

Edit: I tried, made it 28 seconds in and the fact she's got completely clear skin and moaning about ONE SINGLE SPOT, I just can't with this tit:rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.