Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone have new thread name ideas ?
Tends to be the most liked suggestion which was mine from ages ago:

Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

I’d start a new one myself but I’m not allowed 🥺 You can go to most liked posts to check!

@calmyourritas to the rescue! Please make a new thread my love 😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought Mommy-Mae to manchild Tommy or some bs like that but I don’t think it’s good enough lol I’m hoping people on here are more creative and funny

Reactions: 3
Molly got Elle Brown a bloody prada bag for her birthday.. what is it with people throwing their money at something designer 😒
Haha I screen shot this cos these bags make me laugh. They are sooooo basic 90s could have come off the market or everything £5 shop - but with a lil Prada logo. Like to me they look super fake just cos of how basic and 90s it is.
CB0DA408-5819-4C07-8C0B-0EA3A8EB1CE5.png

I guess the ugly 90s stuff is back in fashion tho so maybe that’s why gen z think they are ok? idk. I’ll attach something I find really shocking but have seen 2 influencers share now LOL

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Molly-Mae #6: Pretty little fleas and catering for Tommy’s pretty little needs

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.