Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I have a little sister and her and her friends are OBSESSED with every little thing she does ... she’s really huge amongst younger people

• Sick
Reactions: 3

LDNtea

VIP Member
Yeah I guess I say it more cos you see it so much on social media then they are with someone else next year! Also I am just jaded and cynical hehe x

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
ive used it ! Some products arereally good some are not so good... I do think generally it’s a good skin care products at a cheaper price point in particular their glycolic acid pads... actually I used the glycolic scrub which is great too... probably less keen on their moisturiser... their glycolic toners are great too
I use their glycolic acid pads and the salicylic acid clay mask, both are pretty good and I do think I've noticed a difference in my skin, think they definitely help with spots
Thank you both, I’ll try them out!

LDNtea

VIP Member
Not been on the thread before but coming on to join the moan about getting free stuff. Why is it always people who can afford it who get it for free?

She pissed me off the other day when asked for tips on how to grow your influencer brand and she said in one sentence, 'we all have the same 24 hours in a day' and 'my dad bank-rolled me for 6 months'. .... so we don't all have the same 24 hours in a day then do we? Some of us have to pay our own bills!
She aid this?! Was it on stories or what

I’m not gonna lie when I read the comments on daily mail about her being fat and covered in cellulite, it gets to me. I’m about the same size as her but I sometimes feel like I’m fat. Even though the comments are directly aimed at molly it still upsets me if that makes sense.
People must be mad calling her fat lol so ignore it all. Those are proper trolls!! No one with eyes could realistically call Molly fat. She’s tiny. A size 10 tops if not less. Pls don’t let stupid comments get to you!

• Heart

whatamievendoing

Does Maura have a thread? I never knew about any of the stuff with her DOI partner. I stopped following her for a bit when she was with Curtis because I never fully believed it was a real relationship. I just didn't get the vibe he would be the type of guy to be passionate in bed more like the type to watch u sleep after a cuddle. Curtis doesn't strike me as the type to be ripping the clothes off maura more like folding them at the end of the bed type.But maybe she is tamer than she what she made out to be on LI. I can imagine her and Chris get up to all sorts 😂😂 soz single in lockdown it's a hard aul life.
Yes she does its here :) https://tattle.life/threads/maura-higgins.8354/

• Heart

Galz

Chatty Member
Im rewatching Molly and Tommy LI season and what happened with sherrif and Molly? Did he verbally assault her? Or do we know

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
i’m not vegan or anything but for some reason mink fur seems more unethical than leather? maybe it’s because we’re used to cows being killed for a product and not so much mink but there’s just something about it...
just a psa, i’m not saying leather is ethical i’m just meaning it’s more widely accepted/ available?
i hope that makes sense lol
yeah I agree with you

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
Speaking of fake bags check out _luxury_designers on insta they have been posting the neon pink trainers and bag Molly was wearing on her insta 😮
I think brands just share those pics though to try and increase their sales, nothing to do with who bought them. I’m on a group on FB that sells high quality replicas at a reasonable price and the amount of people that send in pics of molly mae when they are looking for a particular item they saw on her.. especially that north face Gucci coat she was wearing, it helps their sales

Orangeblack

Strange that in her story today she was hinting at Tommy about an engagement, but I swear she’s said in a live or one of her vlogs before that tommy would propose tomorrow If he could and she’s asked him not too
Omg Yh I remember this lol
She needs to make her mind up which is it

peachpancakes

I thought Mommy-Mae to manchild Tommy or some bs like that but I don’t think it’s good enough lol I’m hoping people on here are more creative and funny

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
😂😂 who’s thread was this for I’m intrigued
Oh my please take a seat and grab a snack for this one

• Heart
which canadian youtubers? i'm canadian and i'd love to know 😊 I love that people from all over watch our influencers haha i'm like protect them at all costs most of them are so wholesome
I can suggest Mei Pang (@meicrosoft on instagram) and AmandaRachLee, both of them have such lovely wholesome vibes, would recommend