Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
You dont know my race or creed... I havent gone anywhere & It doesnt say anything about who i am... That is very ignorant to assume you know me or to assume im racist from one comment that was not racist. Im not looking for an argument with anyone. Im not even in a good place myself at the moment. I just passed an opinion. You dont need to agree at all. But lets not assume my intentions were to be racist. I also won’t justify myself to ‘prove’ i am not racist as its not necessary 💕

I wouldnt think your racist babe, your allowed to have an opinion.

no i am not pressed a black lady won. IF molly mae was racist for example a black lady winning doesnt make her not racist. I think you miss understood my point babe. Im happy for the winner regardless, my comment wasnt about the winner but rather about the way the winner may have been picked to fit a narrative for media.. no hard feelings please. I guess we will never truly know how the winner was picked. Like i said if i havent offended then I apologise ♥
didnt say you were racist though not once. By ‘there’ I’m saying you heading towards the whole political correctness of being inclusive and so forth because a person of colour won. Because that’s where you we’re clearly going. Not once called you racist..I understand everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it. As you said we all don’t have have to agree with each. Anyway. I hope you feel good soon. It’s a difficult time x

Reactions: 2

Torontostar1

It says on her Insta she’s a mum and lifestyle blogger. I’ve been following her for a while and she seems to get gifted items aswell. Also nights out to fancy restaurants and loads of designer gear etc.
i stand corrected then...

Reactions: 2

LDNtea

VIP Member
Yeah I found her advice really shit haha I think most influencers when asked how to become an influencer give really vague answers, probably because it’s such a competitive market and they’re not keen for it to become even more saturated. She basically just said to be consistent with content, and that how she went from 12k to 100k in 6 months. The core of becoming an influencer is having a big following. She should have explained how she did that, because if you have 200 followers and post consistently it doesn’t mean 100k people will find your page and follow you 😂 did she use certain hashtags, did she network, did she #f4f haha, I think people want to know how she got that many people to find her page, the consistent posting part is obvious.
Do u mean Sarah or Molly?

Reactions: 1

Galz

Chatty Member
They were play fighting and he accidentally hit her in the crotch and called it a c*nt punch. Molly was fine and didn't mind but the producers decided to remove him. Apparently he was on his final warning for other stuff.
Why was he on his final warning?

Orangeblack

Don’t know if is been mentioned in her Maldives vlog she put the water from the pot in to the sea (which Is meant to be used to wash your feet from sand before entering your hut) found it really funnnt

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I’ve had free drinks and snacks from pret before too so it’s definitely a thing they do and not just cos she’s Molly mae
Yes my daughter’s friend worked there. They are allowed to just randomly give away free stuff to people they think are polite/ or they fancy 😂

I’ve had free drinks and snacks from pret before too so it’s definitely a thing they do and not just cos she’s Molly mae