Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moscow

Honestly the valentine's gift was really cute, one of her love languages is probably gift giving so it meant quite a lot to her maybe? She seems to really enjoy receiving and giving expensive gifts and while a lot of people think it's a really materialistic thing to have as a love language it's a lot more complex than that. One of mine is gift giving/receiving and the only reason I don't do things like that for other people is because I can't afford it lol, if I had money I would be gifting people I love things left right and centre, that's probably what it is.

HOWEVER I don't like that Tommy quite clearly broke lockdown rules to do it. It wasn't an essential service or essential travel if they are actually based in London and honestly I hate that he did it because it was a really lovely gesture that he could've done himself with just a trip to B&M or something. Lots of roses and candles are easy to buy, rigging up sheets like that is so easy and snacks are easy to arrange. It was a lovely, lovely gift but during lockdown I think it was a little tone deaf.
What's the name of the company?

babya123

Why did you put the sick emoji.. i am not coming from a place of racism at all. I dont need to justify that i am not racist because then people will say i am racist. But i SWEAR i havent said that from my point of view, but molly maes point of view. And it was just an opinion i shared. I dont think MM is racist either i just dont think the competition winner was picked at random. I know in my heart what i meant, i dont need to be ostracised for my view x
imagine if I said this about a white woman you would deffo think I’m racist lol