Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
What’s the editing software she used

Ok so, I was bored so watched some of her YouTube videos /: she comes across spoilt & insensitive on her Dubai vlog and out of touch with the pandemic going on “Tommy wants to wipe his ass with gold” on one of her video she kinda mentions how calculated her social media presence is & what she says & posts? #fake but it still seems to offend people like the “chav” thing....
& Posted another video trying to make people feel sorry for her about all the hate that she gets
FaceApp! Don’t know for sure though

Who has their bets on a Mr Chai replacement or a kitten?
I don’t get why they still haven’t deactivated that mr chai account or at least put a death date in the bio

Reactions: 5

Lollyy

VIP Member
didnt say you were racist though not once. By ‘there’ I’m saying you heading towards the whole political correctness of being inclusive and so forth because a person of colour won. Because that’s where you we’re clearly going. Not once called you racist..I understand everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it. As you said we all don’t have have to agree with each. Anyway. I hope you feel good soon. It’s a difficult time x
didnt say you were racist though not once. By ‘there’ I’m saying you heading towards the whole political correctness of being inclusive and so forth because a person of colour won. Because that’s where you we’re clearly going. Not once called you racist..I understand everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it. As you said we all don’t have have to agree with each. Anyway. I hope you feel good soon. It’s a difficult time x
i take onboard your comment & thank you for your best wishes 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Has anyone used the nip+fab she advertised on her story? She said she used it for hormonal acne but, I never trust their ads for obvious reasons.
ive used it ! Some products arereally good some are not so good... I do think generally it’s a good skin care products at a cheaper price point in particular their glycolic acid pads... actually I used the glycolic scrub which is great too... probably less keen on their moisturiser... their glycolic toners are great too

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Seems more to make like they just gave it her because she's 'known' but it could be that tbh. Now I feel like a twat 😂
Oh no definitely, Im sure that was the reason for them giving it her for free. I thought I’d just add that it is a genuine policy 😂 my colleague used to blag stuff all the time by pretending he wasn’t sure whether to get a chocolate bar or not with his coffee, most times they’d say, have it on the house. It was amazing 😂

• Haha

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Has anyone used the nip+fab she advertised on her story? She said she used it for hormonal acne but, I never trust their ads for obvious reasons.

sephylily

VIP Member
No one knows but the rumours are that he kept saying the n word. It came up when he mentioned that one white islander kept saying it and didn't get in trouble so some people think that's what he must have been in trouble for. All the more troublesome when you consider the brushing under the carpet of the Lucie/Yewande racism drama.

Personally I think he had a raw deal. Because they went a long time not saying why he was removed people were speculating all sorts. Everything from he fully assaulted someone to that he took a shit in the pool.
This and I think he called Amber a lightie. She wasn't offended by it but the producers weren't happy.

sephylily

VIP Member
Because in the past people have noticed some of her stuff is definitely fake so I think there's always going to be a question mark when she's bought some designer gear.
Ahh OK I was wondering if the actual bag had something wrong with it that people could see and I was just blind 🤣

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
I use their glycolic acid pads and the salicylic acid clay mask, both are pretty good and I do think I've noticed a difference in my skin, think they definitely help with spots

LDNtea

VIP Member
I’ve just rewatched that story and shared it on mine. Absolute gold. If I didn’t know better I’d say it was some absolutely class satire