Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Can't say how I know without giving it away but Molly 100% confirmed has a new PLT line launching before the end of this month, let's just say I have inside knowledge because of my job
She shared that she was getting her makeup done for it yesterday

Reactions: 5

hi a mean hello

Molly got Elle Brown a bloody prada bag for her birthday.. what is it with people throwing their money at something designer 😒
Fake 1 outa one of molly friends fake site I don't to the name but her man was wearing Gucci sliders and my nephew was robbed of 180 pound for thm sik people

Is awful!! I think we need to do what France did and make it illegal for supermarkets etc to throw stuff away
Tesco waiterose gregg also take their best b4r to the homeless n salvation army hostels

Last edited:

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
and 321 until the needy “I miss Tommy. I need Tommy back here. Tommy needs to come back from his training camp ASAP to see me because I can’t go 2 days without seeing him” stories.
I hope Stephanie Lam has a free week or two ahead of her as she’ll need to summoned back to be Molly’s companion whilst she’s without Tommy
Speaking of Steph she just posted about her 🤣 getting the arselicking in early so she’ll babysit her

Eckledomr

Can’t forget when she called Georgia an ugly c u next Tuesday on love island, rude bitch you’re no oil painting

Her and Elle weren’t in the same season of love island
Oh yeah I get mixed up who was on which series 😂

LDNtea

VIP Member
Molly got Elle Brown a bloody prada bag for her birthday.. what is it with people throwing their money at something designer 😒
Haha I screen shot this cos these bags make me laugh. They are sooooo basic 90s could have come off the market or everything £5 shop - but with a lil Prada logo. Like to me they look super fake just cos of how basic and 90s it is.
CB0DA408-5819-4C07-8C0B-0EA3A8EB1CE5.png

I guess the ugly 90s stuff is back in fashion tho so maybe that’s why gen z think they are ok? idk. I’ll attach something I find really shocking but have seen 2 influencers share now LOL

• Sick
  • Haha
They better get used to it. I hate how influencers have promoted this idea that the only way to relax or treat yourself is to go on a beach holiday abroad. Obviously it's fun to do that, but it's a huge privilege - going abroad every year is a relatively new thing, and people have found ways to make memories and enjoy themselves without jetting across the world for centuries. Kind of sick of influencers acting like their mental health is tied to how often they can go to O Beach in Ibiza.

And they have to get used to it because I think the travel restrictions are gonna be tougher this year, even as cases fall and the vaccine gets rolled out even further. The UK looks on track to finally get the virus under control and the government is finally realising that they can't jeopardise all this effort by letting people go in and out of the country, so we are moving more and more towards the Australia model (e.g. hotel quarantine). I don't wanna hear one peep from influencers crying about how they can't go to Dubai or the Maldives in the summer this year. Go to Cornwall or something and get a grip.
i don’t think influencers have promoted the idea that going on a beach holiday is a way to relax and enjoy yourself, that’s what most people look forward to every year, can’t really compare Cornwall to going abroad, the uk doesn’t get the weather and even when it does the sea is fucking freezing

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
making moves with big brands 🤣🤣 stfu man and pull your head out her arse, why do these girls worship her so much it’s pathetic!! Give it a few years and Molly will be out of favour, and there will be a new girl on the scene that people are obsessed with
Yeah, someone like me... hopefully 😉😏

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Isn’t Boohoo the dad of whoever owns PLT ? How long until PLT starts getting spiders in their packing like Boohoo is getting now, bc PLT already had fleas and period blood in their packaging they could have anything I wonder what surprise people will get in Mollys edit packaging 😷🤢🤮
Oh my one part of me would send it back in the return, have your mate back x

The other part of me feels bad for the lil (fucking massive) guy 🤮

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Guys is it only or can you hear someone else's laugh on tommy's story (the one where molly screams and he wrote something along the lines of her being happy)
I can’t tell if it’s her screaming and then laughing after or a different laugh in the background

eva2605

I don't think anyone was saying Molly directly stopped them or their family getting a delivery slot. Perhaps you're not familiar with the context of Molly constantly moaning about pandemic restrictions and pretty much everything else tbh, and how tone deaf it comes across when she's been jetting off for holidays, doesn't wear a mask correctly, and is generally alot better off and less impacted by the pandemic than the majority of the population.

Complaining about restrictions meaning she can't shop with Tommy, when she has no need to and could go to the shops on her own, and still complaining even though she managed to get a very quick delivery slot, is very tone deaf when there's thousands of people who can't go to the shop because of shielding, and are struggling to book delivery slots. She should try being a bit more grateful for what she's got instead of constantly moaning about every little issue.
I completely agree with that - she has had it very lucky and should be grateful, however it's not her problem to have to worry that other people in the world might not of managed to get a delivery slot from Asda, and shouldn't be slated for that

unicorn123

I’d say molly wishes she had blue eyes so she would look more like the stereotypical Instagram influencer Barbie