Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moreblushpls

Personally I think it’s really fucking rude for any influencer who has made their £ and name from their followers to then act like they can’t give any advice. I remember Sarah Ashcroft basically making out like no one should even bother because she’d already done it and everyone else was just copying her LOL. Rosie Bragg isn’t big but she’s also put stuff up in the past literally saying how annoying it is for girls to msg her for advice and they should “do it themselves like I did”.

that in itself should show Mollydoesn’t give a fuck about her fans lol
omg I cant stand sarah ashcroft I thought it was only me, something about her attitude is so off and she never replies to her followers/subs. I used to love her then I saw the light

Reactions: 3

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Why do PLT choose the weirdest songs for their adverts? I know they can’t just slap on an Ed Sheehan song but could they at least put something a bit more energetic? The only one I liked was: Mi rumba-ZHU

Reactions: 3

JakeM

VIP Member
They sure as hell don’t look like this anymore

I find it so sad what’s she’s done to her face. I know she’s had them dissolved but her face will never go back to the way it was
What else has she had done!? She looks so different!

Reactions: 2

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
No no they do!!! In London at least they have little vans that pick up leftover food from each location then deliver to shelters. And once I asked the lovely lady in my local if I could pay for whatever a homeless man wanted. It was near closing time (like 10mins) and she said it was fine, as that’s why he was there anyway - because they give the leftover food away.

I do appreciate tho that there are many prets Across theuk and some sites may have less nice staff

I thought I was VIP looool until someone told me this policy. Someone said “he probably fancies you” I was like NO! It’s a different server each time and they’re women!! Hahah
This is lovely 🥺 I know alot of shops ect aren’t allowed (I think because if someone had an allergic reaction ect the shop could get sued) so it’s nice to hear they do this! It’s baffling how much food goes into the bin isn’t it 🤯

rosef

Not sure if this helps but I find sainsburys has so many slots! They do a 4 hour slot option too which is a pound!!

Also how did they even get their online shopping slots so quickly? My family have been trying for days to get one of my shielding family members a slot and there’s nothing for like 3 weeks

• Heart

DrStriker

The top reply on her latest tweet had me laughing. Written as an impression of one of her fans.

That was one of the first things I noticed when I saw that drop, how different the video was to the actual pictures, why even bother editing the pictures, everyone can see the video and not that I can comment as I’m a size 12 and to me Molly has a great body but that video did not flatter her at all. The clothes probably didn’t help either as they look tacky as hell
I thought the exact same. Didn't think the video flattered her at all but I agree with you, it's more down to the cheap clothing than anything else.

LDNtea

VIP Member
Oh dear lord I’ve just watched those manifestation stories.... I don’t even know what to say ha ha ha