Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG I forgot she said rhianna hand picked her fenty bits I am cracking up now haahahah. They’ve worked with bigger people than madison stfu girl
Fenty work with anyone 😂 there’s a girl I follow and she has less followers than me and is a fenty ambassador? They really aren’t a fussy brand

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I just add, her latest yt video she talks about making herself looking presentable by adding makeup. Does she not understand feminism? Does she not understand what women have been fighting for? To be recognised as intelligent, strong and capable of anything by regardless of appearance.... I understand she added makeup and felt better in herself but presentable is certainly not the word. Women don’t want to only be viewed as presentable once adding making or getting dressed up. Women are always presentable, so just a quick one to her younger followers. You are not worthy because you add makeup. You are bleeping beautiful both ways and you can achieve anything you want by putting your MIND to it....not your appearance!!!

Reactions: 12
She puts across too many politically incorrect messages... it’s always about men and how to get ready for a man and how to serve a man. Yet she claims she’s a bad witch. It sickens me because she’s so twisted and so uneducated. No strong and powerful women tells others to shave in order to succeed when meeting a man. WTF?!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
does she even work with fenty anymore she used to have them in her bio and had a highlights real with them and she doesnt anymore

Reactions: 7
Thank you for doing that mami 🥺💕💕
Hahaha I love you all!!!!! My baddies🥺🥺🥂🥂xox

does she even work with fenty anymore she used to have them in her bio and had a highlights real with them and she doesnt anymore
Hmmm hopefully they ditched her since the last scandal- I messaged them about that as well. Seriously tho why would you want a law breaker on the face of your brand 🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
She puts across too many politically incorrect messages... it’s always about men and how to get ready for a man and how to serve a man. Yet she claims she’s a bad witch. It sickens me because she’s so twisted and so uneducated. No strong and powerful women tells others to shave in order to succeed when meeting a man. WTF?!
I always think this, its very hetronormative to always looking good for your man or wifing her because she can cook etc, that's really the main reason she shouldn't have a podcast she'd give some damaging advice to young girls. A group of 3 middle class straight white cis women have a very linear world view and they won't be able to give well rounded advice

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I always think this, its very hetronormative to always looking good for your man or wifing her because she can cook etc, that's really the main reason she shouldn't have a podcast she'd give some damaging advice to young girls. A group of 3 middle class straight white cis women have a very linear world view and they won't be able to give well rounded advice
Literally!! That’s so, so true! I’ve never known someone to be so controversial and such a compulsive liar!!

Reactions: 6
guys don’t pay for the address (there’s a link on the last page with it on). also she’s obsessed with herself are we surprised she’s looking at stories of herself 😂 probably more bothered about how she looks rather than the video itself.

also does she genuinely think deleting comments and hiding from it is making her look any better..? she’s fully deleted every single comment from her tiktok now 😭 shes a weirdo

guys don’t pay for the address (there’s a link on the last page with it on). also she’s obsessed with herself are we surprised she’s looking at stories of herself 😂 probably more bothered about how she looks rather than the video itself.

also does she genuinely think deleting comments and hiding from it is making her look any better..?
Thanks I just realised it’s the companies house address so would just be her parents address

Also, about her “just picking up her hubbyyyy💕💕💖💖🥰
REGARDLESS- she stepped out of her house, WENT INTO someone else’s and came in close contact, maskless with many others.
She broke the law - she is part of the problem
Therefore for any of the simpleminded whether or not she just picked him up, she BROKE THE RULES and as an “influencer” that’s unacceptable!!!
Simple

Reactions: 13
Guys I’m ferociously watching her videos trying to find her address on a Starbucks cup 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s really funny that three weeks ago she was trying to win an Oscar and “find her self again” she “forgot who she was” she really talks allowed of crap a six year old seems more intelligent. Becoming more”natural”. What will it be this time to convince people she’s changed lol. Can’t wait to find out!
I find it amusing it’s the only reason I watch them out of disbelief. Also hilarious listening to her accent. What is that and I’m local. How can people not tell it’s fake. Trying to sound like a road man. Just so cringey!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My black fishing Tik tok has been removed for “adult nudity and sexual activity” MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

F836E739-EC57-4F12-8C9E-B795D3B288FA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
How can she get out of this one?? Like what can she honestly say to get out of this?? So stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.