Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I would love to report her. We know where she lives so would be easy. But I’m sure the police are busy enough without seeing that stinking orange moron who would probably play dumb any way.
I don’t wish covid on anyone but if she gets it it serves her right.

has she got a new vlog out then? Don’t know why she bothered, absolute tripe content she makes. She can’t even make a renovation interesting!

Reactions: 6
Tbh I would love to report her. We know where she lives so would be easy. But I’m sure the police are busy enough without seeing that stinking orange moron who would probably play dumb any way.
I don’t wish covid on anyone but if she gets it it serves her right.

has she got a new vlog out then? Don’t know why she bothered, absolute tripe content she makes. She can’t even make a renovation interesting!
That video of her not distancing and no masks obv cause of eating has fucked me off. She acts like she sticks to the rules and does not. She acts like Matt is soooooo vulnerable but then take no precautions. Stupid cunts, the both of the.

Reactions: 8
That video of her not distancing and no masks obv cause of eating has fucked me off. She acts like she sticks to the rules and does not. She acts like Matt is soooooo vulnerable but then take no precautions. Stupid cunts, the both of the.
Totally agree. The pair of them are just cunts. Plain and simple. Goes on about being kind but can’t be kind enough herself to stay at home and stop spreading the virus.

• Heart
The thing that gets me about all her RIDICULOUS commenting on everything anyone posts is that she lies and says she does it to spread kindness when it is nothing but a ploy to increase her followers. Hint Shelly...its not working.

Reactions: 3
I love that they don't realise she herself claims to be an InFluEncER!!!! Em you aren't even recognised for the supposed job you do :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
“Who is she” 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

yep. A literal no one, just a beg trying to get a retweet from mollie mae. Sit down Shel you are embarrassing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she links that pasta company swipe up again my head is going to blow up. It is literally like me posting my gousto code daily on my Facebook. It’s bleeping boring and using your followers to try and get free food at the moment is just crass.

Reactions: 15
Her posts are just soooo bleeping boring. Nothing actually goes on her life (I know, I know, Covid is happening). But she seems to not do much at all...even cooking wise.

Shel Dog and vulnerable Matt who was allegedly having his vaccine on Sat (so won’t have any protection) out with another couple and no social distancing

View attachment 441796
What the hell!!! This is actually illegal.

Shes been totally busted here and has shown her true colours and plastered all over social media for people to see. Silly girl.
This one will stay with us Tattlers for a long time don’t worry Em, we’ll continuously remind you how you don’t adhere to the lockdown rules and anything you put from now on (safety, legally, don’t worry) is absolute bollocks 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
And cause we KNOW you read here.. some of us haven’t seen other people for weeks, months and longer because we’re doing as we’re told. Not swanning out everyday to pick up a coffee (FYI, walking to a coffee shop isn’t exactly exercise, how would you explain that to the police when you’re dressed up to the 9’s boomeranging a cheers). So don’t you dare ever preach about lockdown rules again. We’re doing it right and all you care about is what you need to put on social media.

Last edited:
This HAS to be the biggest fattest lie she has said so far 😂😂😂 erm you’ve boomeranged a coffee cup everyday omg she makes me howl

44F6FD2A-180A-4FB7-BD30-9C033D12EDA2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS what a bare faced lie! What is actually wrong with her? I think she must have some kind of personality disorder to lie so much.

Reactions: 3
She’s just messaged herself about this on her stories! Telling you it was a throwback pic. She is such a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She accepted ski goggles as a freebie, when... *checks notes* you’re not allowed to leave the country to go skiing. She would accept a dog turd if it was free from a brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.