Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galz

Chatty Member
Yess she advertised Nip+fab and then elemis. I've never tried the 1st one so I don't know if its for a certain skin type that's not hers but Elemis have a whole range (including the product she advertised) that actually clean your skin by intentionally bringing dirt to the surface so unless you've actually been told that or do your research before buying it, you don't know why it makes your face bad before it gets better 🤷🏼‍♀️ She clearly wasn't told that before advertising it which is kind of funny cause now it looks like it's a bad product 😌 jokes on the company for having Money Mae advertise their brand I suppose
I will admit I bought the Molly mae beauty box and I got a elemis toner and it's really good actually. But ya she clearly doesn't have a clue what she has been at with her skin products.

Reactions: 6

LDNtea

VIP Member
I know there’s not much to do in Lockdown 3 but I’d be honestly so bored if Tommy was my BF - running, eating porridge, going to bed in the middle of the day, watching Harry Potter for 7884884th time. I wonder what their conversations are like?

Tommy - are you doing me a roast dinner woman

Molly - yes i categorically am cos I just love that for me guys Okiii
I never watched love island but since seeing a clip someone posted on here I can’t get categorically out my head!!!

JakeM

VIP Member
She openly facetunes her feed pics so I don’t know how useful they are for comparison pics. Best way to tell is to wait til she posts a video on YouTube where nothing is edited (and filler can’t hide when things are in motion vs a still image)
I’ve found some others. Best photos I could get as she talks so fast!

Attachments

Acd97

I’m going through the same thing too and I think it’s awful what Molly has done. She will have definitely had results back by now, I really don’t understand why they had to be sent to America.. Hope your friend is okay.
Thank you, you too xx

• Heart

Pobbles

Hmm I don’t know, one of her ‘things’ is that they are the only couple still together from their season of love island. I hope she is happy with him but he just seems like a big man child, one day out of the year he paid for an over the top show for her (we all know he did not put that together himself) and fiat 500 girls go wild (no judgment I drive one lol), but the rest of the time he’s taking all the gravy and jumping in her bath 🤣

idk maybe I am cynical but that display didn’t appeal to me, they have plenty of money so it wasn’t a big deal for him to pay for all of that, something he’d done out of his own efforts would’ve been more thoughtful, but maybe that’s just me!
Yeah that's true! I agree that it seemed all for show, but I guess that's the sad reality of influencers on social media, most is for show. Must be such an exhausting way to live, I wonder what the adjustment is like once the follower numbers drop and brands aren't fussed anymore. Is it just taking photos of daily, mundane stuff.

LDNtea

VIP Member
The pageant life dude..... I know she’s young so has a baby body still but her COLLARBONE in that photo! Remind me of ella pre-baby. Beautiful of course but when you look close, feel like you could snap them in two.

And nah she wouldn’t look exactly the same even without fillers but they certainly change peoples faces loads

TequilaMockingbird

she didn’t have them done in lockdown she had them done before, everyone said she had them redone but she’d actually just filed the pattern off they were never infilled
Oh really? They looked pretty fresh a couple of weeks ago. That’s good if that’s true then :)

LDNtea

VIP Member
But they can’t give food away that is past the sell by date or going to be thrown in the bin to homeless people that are starving to death. Nice one
No no they do!!! In London at least they have little vans that pick up leftover food from each location then deliver to shelters. And once I asked the lovely lady in my local if I could pay for whatever a homeless man wanted. It was near closing time (like 10mins) and she said it was fine, as that’s why he was there anyway - because they give the leftover food away.

I do appreciate tho that there are many prets Across theuk and some sites may have less nice staff

Pret get an allowance to give customers freebies. Apparently it’s if you say good morning or have a little chat etc. I’ve had a free coffee and cookie before 😄. I was so excited 😂😂
I thought I was VIP looool until someone told me this policy. Someone said “he probably fancies you” I was like NO! It’s a different server each time and they’re women!! Hahah

New collection is horrid. Struggling to find one piece I would wear in public. (Not that I’m buying that flea infested crap anyway) 🤢

Poor Molly! She needs to sign with another label I think!
They all do PLT is terrible!!
clearly that owners umar is throwing enough P their way to model it tho

LDNtea

VIP Member
We used to do it and then one person sued and ruined it for everyone. There was a show years ago where people used to go in the bins at night behind supermarkets for all the free food. They had jobs and was fine financially. It pissed me off as I thought they should leave it to those who need it!

In regards to PLT, my friend went to school with Umar and said he was really nice and quiet. No one expected him to be as successful as he is. But, when your dad owns boohoo I guess it’s not too hard to break into fast fashion.
Oh I had no clue who he was until I seen him mentioned on here haha (various threads). To be fair who would turn down the lifestyle he’s leading? But yeah. The sweatshop stuff turns me off greatly especially to them see a photo of him in a Lamborghini or whatever

Was it molly’s mums or dads house they went to in the first lockdown? It was a big house I’m just wondering whether it was her mums because of her saying that they are apparently not well off...