Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YUUUUUUCK to everything. I’m late to the party but I categorically nearly vomited all over my boyfriend when I saw that disgusting fake loved up affair that they’re both advertising for Valentine’s.
what else have I missed?
Oh yeah her video. I’m sorry but she is toxic. The amount of times she goes on about her weight, her one minuscule spot and god knows what else.
AND FFS I CANT BELIEVE SHE INCLUDED A CLIP OF HER HOOVERING.

Reactions: 20
Did anyone else catch this blatant disregard for Covid guidelines this morning? Pretty sure MUAs and hair stylists are meant to wear full PPE! Conveniently been deleted now....I just can’t with influencers
Clothing brands shouldn’t be allowed to class their photoshoots as “essential” if they can’t be bothered to enforce the most basic safety measures.

Reactions: 37
Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Looks like she’s conveniently had her nails done yet again. 👍🏼

It makes me so angry this is “essential” whilst self employed and small businesses are suffering/going bust every day.

What a joke of a world we live in.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Looks like she’s conveniently had her nails done yet again. 👍🏼

It makes me so angry this is “essential” whilst self employed and small businesses are suffering/going bust every day.

What a joke of a world we live in.
Also love how she still brazenly films herself being driven around without wearing a mask to protect her driver.

Is a private driver somehow immune to COVID?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 44
She really isn’t helping herself is she, “I get so much hate”, yeah because you continue to mess up you absolute melt

Reactions: 44
Also love how she still brazenly films herself being driven around without wearing a mask to protect her driver.

Is a private driver somehow immune to COVID?
What a dick, so full of herself like the rules don’t apply 🙄

Reactions: 12
I watch a few Canadian YouTubers and I don't know if it's just the attitude people in Canada have or if these particular girls are just really chill, but their whole vibe is SO different to the UK influencer scene. MM has a real love, it seems, for designer labels 99% of her following have no hope of affording, where as these girls I've been watching are all about affordable skin care, home workouts, dog walking, healthy cooking, self care, social consciousness... it's SO refreshing and a total 180 on the UK scene.

The culture shows like LI, Celebs Go Dating etc have created astounds me. It's all so vacuous. Everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame and if that means posing in an empty carpark, squatting like you're taking a tit in the woods, then crack on but I'll pass.

Reactions: 34
I watch a few Canadian YouTubers and I don't know if it's just the attitude people in Canada have or if these particular girls are just really chill, but their whole vibe is SO different to the UK influencer scene. MM has a real love, it seems, for designer labels 99% of her following have no hope of affording, where as these girls I've been watching are all about affordable skin care, home workouts, dog walking, healthy cooking, self care, social consciousness... it's SO refreshing and a total 180 on the UK scene.

The culture shows like LI, Celebs Go Dating etc have created astounds me. It's all so vacuous. Everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame and if that means posing in an empty carpark, squatting like you're taking a tit in the woods, then crack on but I'll pass.
which canadian youtubers? i'm canadian and i'd love to know 😊 I love that people from all over watch our influencers haha i'm like protect them at all costs most of them are so wholesome

Reactions: 8
Can't say how I know without giving it away but Molly 100% confirmed has a new PLT line launching before the end of this month, let's just say I have inside knowledge because of my job

Reactions: 10
Can't say how I know without giving it away but Molly 100% confirmed has a new PLT line launching before the end of this month, let's just say I have inside knowledge because of my job
This confirms what she said in her vlog then. I doubt many will buy it after the flea stunt

Reactions: 12
This confirms what she said in her vlog then. I doubt many will buy it after the flea stunt
Yeah I got confirmation this morning that it's coming I think by the end of this month maybe first week of march not 100%, probably a spring edit or something the flea thing is disgusting and I haven't bought from PLT in a few years apart from maybe the odd dress here and there but the fact they've denied the allegations when there are multiple people posting videos of their packages which how are they going to be faking putting live insects into their parcels is really gross

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.