Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Money's exemption is since she NEVER manages to wear a mask? Maybe someone should ask her. She might be on deaths door, in which case she shouldn't be going out during a pandemic anyway. Also right now idk what's more disgusting about PLT, the fleas or the stylists for their 'shoot' not wearing any PPE, not even a bloody mask. I wouldn't call a shite fast fashion collab essential, we are so close to ending lockdown and then you've got twats like money me and toddler Tommy who still can't follow a simple law.

Reactions: 26
Dare I ask what the flea stunt was
Lots of people who have ordered clothes from PLT say the clothes were infested with fleas. PLT say that that they've inspected their warehouses and there is no bug problem but at this point so many people have reported their PLT clothes are infested.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lots of people who have ordered clothes from PLT say the clothes were infested with fleas. PLT say that that they've inspected their warehouses and there is no bug problem but at this point so many people have reported their PLT clothes are infested.
Hahaha I thought it was a Molly thing. That’s nasty tho. And really odd. Like I don’t know much about fleas but I had pets when I was younger. There must have been loads in the packages for them to be seen by people and am sure it’s odd for them to stay on clothes if u get me.

I refrain from PLT since it came out what a tit company they are glad I haven’t bought now!

Ok I just googled it and the one video I saw they look too big to be fleas? Fleas are tiny we could only just see them on my dog as he had white fur!! But still disgusting. I wonder what bugs they are.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hahaha I thought it was a Molly thing. That’s nasty tho. And really odd. Like I don’t know much about fleas but I had pets when I was younger. There must have been loads in the packages for them to be seen by people and am sure it’s odd for them to stay on clothes if u get me.

I refrain from PLT since it came out what a tit company they are glad I haven’t bought now!

Ok I just googled it and the one video I saw they look too big to be fleas? Fleas are tiny we could only just see them on my dog as he had white fur!! But still disgusting. I wonder what bugs they are.
Ffs I read it wrong at first and thought you said you had fleas as pets when you were younger 😂 I’m glad you didn’t though😂 but I agree they do look rather large especially on some of the videos. Whatever they are they’re gross and there is clearly some sort of infestation in one of the warehouses. PLT really out here thinking customers have put them in there, as if anyone would touch one of those things with a barge pole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I watch a few Canadian YouTubers and I don't know if it's just the attitude people in Canada have or if these particular girls are just really chill, but their whole vibe is SO different to the UK influencer scene. MM has a real love, it seems, for designer labels 99% of her following have no hope of affording, where as these girls I've been watching are all about affordable skin care, home workouts, dog walking, healthy cooking, self care, social consciousness... it's SO refreshing and a total 180 on the UK scene.

The culture shows like LI, Celebs Go Dating etc have created astounds me. It's all so vacuous. Everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame and if that means posing in an empty carpark, squatting like you're taking a tit in the woods, then crack on but I'll pass.
Yeah I really don’t get this car park trend. All the influencers look ridiculous getting glammed up to lurk about in dark, dirty car parks lol 😂 weird

which canadian youtubers? i'm canadian and i'd love to know 😊 I love that people from all over watch our influencers haha i'm like protect them at all costs most of them are so wholesome
I can suggest Mei Pang (@meicrosoft on instagram) and AmandaRachLee, both of them have such lovely wholesome vibes, would recommend

Reactions: 3
Has anybody else noticed that Molly’s looking incredibly thin lately? Since the old photos of her were posted on here showing how tiny she used to be I can’t help but notice that she seems to be losing weight quite quickly. I know she’s eating those packaged meals and actively trying to keep fit and as long as she’s healthy then good on her, but she really didn’t have that much weight to lose to begin with

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Has anybody else noticed that Molly’s looking incredibly thin lately? Since the old photos of her were posted on here showing how tiny she used to be I can’t help but notice that she seems to be losing weight quite quickly. I know she’s eating those packaged meals and actively trying to keep fit and as long as she’s healthy then good on her, but she really didn’t have that much weight to lose to begin with
I thought the same. I’ve not paid much attention to her weight in IG photos because of angles and editing but in Youtube videos she seems obsessed with losing weight and getting back to ‘pre love island weight’. She mentions it all the time. There is nothing wrong with that of course, however I could not be living off those meals she eats quite often.

Reactions: 17
Can't say how I know without giving it away but Molly 100% confirmed has a new PLT line launching before the end of this month, let's just say I have inside knowledge because of my job
She shared that she was getting her makeup done for it yesterday

Reactions: 5
ooooh spill the inside goss 👀
I don't know much just that it's happening (I don't work for PLT but I work with them) and I think by the end of this month so within the next week, not sure if she's explicitly announced it yet but I predict she will within the next few days she said on her last vlog that she had a new project coming up so she's hinted at it

Reactions: 11

She doesn’t look particularly thin to me?

Reactions: 7

She doesn’t look particularly thin to me?
She looks healthy, she doesn’t look as tiny as that person said though- however could be the pap camera / different angles or the grey leggings. She has pretty much said she has only just started her weight loss journey so I wouldn’t imagine that she’s lost loads just yet.

Reactions: 11
She massively edits her pics. If you compare her body (especially waist) in the ohpolly ad she posted on insta recently it looks massively different to her body in her videos, she uploaded a vlog or something awhile ago where she was in workout gear and you could see her waist wasn’t that tiny. Completely irresponsible editing but anyway

She massively edits her pics. If you compare her body (especially waist) in the ohpolly ad she posted on insta recently it looks massively different to her body in her videos, she uploaded a vlog or something awhile ago where she was in workout gear and you could see her waist wasn’t that tiny. Completely irresponsible editing but anyway
Back in the day before love island, if you look at her YouTube videos from back then like the oh polly dresses haul, she had a tiny waist. However, she was a girl then and now she is a woman- sometimes your body changes as you change into a woman. I feel like she wants to be back to that teeny tiny waist but she looks healthy as she is!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.