Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shel86

I’m convinced they’ve split and I was cynical until the last vlog. That last section (she did look really sad) she said she filmed earlier today and all the rest was old footage. She then went on to say how she’s physically, emotionally etc drained and there’s been so much going on. They’ve either split or she’s trying to get more people talking/headlines

Reactions: 45

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I hate the tattle website, just wrote this all out once and it frigging refreshed. 🙄

right, when I learned Molly is only 24 I was surprised because she looks older but not surprised because she seems immature and inexperienced in relationships.

if she isn’t leaving Tommy over his many scandals and cheating accusations, that’s because she’s got no self respect and cares more about her public image than her own emotional wellbeing.

These two people are selfish selfish selfish. They brought Bambi into this world knowing their relationship was unstable. The only person who will actually really suffer for all of this is that baby.

If Molly had an ounce of self respect or even an inch of motherly instinct, she’d be protecting Bambi from all of this by:

a) leaving Tommy and getting back on her own two feet
b) not even posting Bambi or her face to begin with.

Tommy ought to be ashamed but Molly is the one letting this behaviour slide at the end of the day

Reactions: 44

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
I read the Blissful Baby Expert's book before I had my first baby. It all sounded so simple when I was reading the book, until I actually had the baby and could not get my kid to do any of it. In desperation I messaged her on Instagram to ask why I was doing everything she said to do and my baby still wasn't sleeping at all (at age 4 months). She replied that I needed to go cold turkey on the milk in the night.

So I chucked the book and unfollowed!
Shouldn’t it be illegal for people to give “advice” telling people to starve their babies?!

nightmareonbondstreet

So this is what I have so far
23/01 - Bambi is born
24/04 - Dubai with Bambi
15/05 - Spain with filter
18/05 - France with PLT
04/06 - Barbados with Bambi
25/06 - Athens with Bambi
09/07 - Paris with beauty works - Bambi surprise
12/07 - London for Barbie
23/07 - engagement with Bambi
01/09 - New York with PLT
28/09 - Paris for a night ?
09/11 - Alps with PLT

• Wow
  • Haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
His behaviour will never change. She will post tomorrow like nothing happened, living in her Instagram bubble pretending her life and relationship is perfect. She has seemed really unhappy for ages now, it’s a shame she didn’t leave him a couple years ago now, but it’s her own fault. She’s going to have a very miserable existence whilst shacked up to that meathead

strawberrypineapple

Tommy is away from Bambi WAAAAY more that Molly. He literally LIVES away from them for like 8-12 weeks at a time 😂

She only seems to go away for a few nights at a time.

I personally don’t get the major fuss really you could be an average Joe at work in a salon or something and end up missing your child’s first things. It’s life. You won’t catch every moment sadly.
She doesn’t need to though? 😂 feel like it’s always people that don’t have kids that want to defend the fact she’s been leaving her baby while she goes abroad since she was about 2 months old. No normal mother wants to do that and most of us live frugally for at least a year so we can stay home with them and dread going back and leaving them.

Reactions: 43

GalGal

VIP Member
Fr I’d plan the demise of Tommy fury, I’d tell the papers how he would come home drunk and piss on our cats, he drop kicked my nan, cries when he cums, gave me 6 STDs, had a threesome with Zoe and the nanny on my birthday, etc etc

I’d even write a book (or get someone to write it for me) called “fast and FURYious - the rapid downfall of Tommy fury
🤣 🤪 pissed on the cats, cried when he cums, had a threesome, drop kicked her NAN.
Is there any way we can make this a thread title? Please?

• Haha
  • Heart

JRH2022

Chatty Member
They have how many nephews and nieces with Tyson’s family and I’m sure Tommy has other family he could have invited. Molly literally brings Bambi out for insta and then hands her back
I doubt she’d allow the fury kids in her beige mansion spilling their baby bottles full of coke all over the place🤣 they’re her worst nightmare!

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
The fact she’s being compared to Princess Diana on Fiat 500 tik toks makes me feel physically fucking sick! What exactly has Molly done for the people of this country 😡

Also controversial topic here but I don’t think Bambi looks cute at all and I deep down think Molly thinks the same and is secretly gutted lol

• Heart
Reactions: 42

GalGal

VIP Member
Free time, loads of money, loads of help, a car, some mums have none of this and multiple children, just saying.

Funny_crab

The way she’s talking about Bambi growing and she said “every time I see her she’s getting bigger” yeah you really notice your child’s growth when you’re continuously back n forth 😂
Wait what - that’s Molly saying that? Oh god, that’s so bad. The whole point is that you hardly ever notice how big your kids are getting because you do see them all the time.

• Wow
Who is she joking? We all know she has a nanny so like I highly doubt she ever goes out alone with her
Her baby is 10 months old ffs. Something wrong with her if taking the baby out alone phases her at this point. There speaks a person who clearly isn’t used to being around the baby alone.

I’d put money on it that she never has another kid. Motherhood certainly isn’t for her.