Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

House rules:
We don’t care about your personal life story, your baby or your child
We don’t need to hear an essay about your life or your baby for you to make a point about Molly or how Molly parents Bambi (she doesn’t, the nanny does)

The words Tommy, banned and America are forbidden (he has his own thread). Boxing is bleeping boring, that’s banned too (if you’ve no sense of humour, this is a joke)

In the words of Miranda Priestly,

That’s all

(So proud of yas for barely arguing this thread x)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Only caught up on the last couple of pages of the last thread so apologies if it was discussed more but that “statement” of hers was truly embarrassing. I viscerally rolled my eyes when reading it. She may aswell have kept her mouth shut; if you don’t know what you’re talking about don’t even bother. She clearly doesn’t. A grown woman privileged with endless access to resources to learn … but obviously having a bland house and taking the same old pictures with a coffee is more important than the rest of the world. Gotta get a statement out so she can get on with what really matters ! I did see someone else said this, but “I stand for peace” really does mean “I stand for nothing” in influencer terms. Even more so, it means “I stand as neutral as possible because I don’t actually know what I’m talking about, and I also don’t want to risk losing followers of either view for standing one way. So here I am, saying something in the hopes that everyone finds it very profound. Is everyone still following me? I hope so! Xxx”

Reactions: 32
Her hearts not broken, she barely knows about the issue, and she’s not praying for peace or children/families. I’d be amazed if she’d read one news article about the issue.

Reactions: 34
People are really going in on her for being neutral. All the top comments on her last insta are from disappointed fans

Reactions: 9
She’s probably been advised by her manager to put a message out about it. I doubt she even knows or cares what’s going on herself. It’s all for outward appearances but they should all be sensible enough to realise that perceived ‘fence sitting’ is like pouring petrol on a fire. It was never going to end well no matter what she said.

Meanwhile Molly is just getting another coffee and busying herself thinking of things to do to amuse herself that don’t involve the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am I the only one who thinks it’s a bit ridiculous that influencers have to speak about things kind of things? I dunno it just seems over the top to me to be that mad about the fact she hasn’t spoken up much about it. It’s forcing words into people’s mouths when to be honest what does molly-mae know on the situation. I don’t know. Probably an un popular opinion but we should leave these kind of people out of such serious topics of conversation because they don’t have a clue. Which is proven by the back lash she has received from her neutral comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 130
Am I the only one who thinks it’s a bit ridiculous that influencers have to speak about things kind of things? I dunno it just seems over the top to me to be that mad about the fact she hasn’t spoken up much about it. It’s forcing words into people’s mouths when to be honest what does molly-mae know on the situation. I don’t know. Probably an un popular opinion but we should leave these kind of people out of such serious topics of conversation because they don’t have a clue. Which is proven by the back lash she has received from her neutral comment.
Perhaps Molly's stand should have been 'I don't know enough about it to comment'. I agree influencers shouldn't be railroaded into commenting unless it actually is something they feel passionate about.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I feel like influencers are damned if they do damned if they don’t sometimes. They have large followings and I do sometimes agree they should raise awareness/speak up on some topics but the Israeli Palestinian issue is so complex I wouldn’t be thinking ah right Molly Mae has said this thats the view I’m going to take - I don’t expect her to know everything about it I don’t! Sometimes I feel they are just jumping on the bandwagon. Most people are horrified with whats happening to the innocent people on both sides and of course don’t want anyone to get hurt and be killed especially poor innocent children, we don’t need reality stars to also confirm this 😂 It’s not like she is raising money or joining the UN is she

Reactions: 31
I feel like influencers are damned if they do damned if they don’t sometimes. They have large followings and I do sometimes agree they should raise awareness/speak up on some topics but the Israeli Palestinian issue is so complex I wouldn’t be thinking ah right Molly Mae has said this thats the view I’m going to take - I don’t expect her to know everything about it I don’t! Sometimes I feel they are just jumping on the bandwagon. Most people are horrified with whats happening to the innocent people on both sides and of course don’t want anyone to get hurt and be killed especially poor innocent children, we don’t need reality stars to also confirm this 😂 It’s not like she is raising money or joining the UN is she
I'm not expecting Molly to become a diplomat and she probs should have stayed out of the issue but... I would love to see Molly and Tommy do something - anything for a charity or the community. Volunteer at Foodbank, even if only for a day, donate a bag of clothes to a refugee charity, raise money for Christmas dinners for homeless people. Anything just anything to show they've got the slightest but of compassion and acknowledging how blessed by wealth they've been.

I understand the sentiment damned if she does and damned if she doesn't and I'm sure it applies to other celebs and influencers as well.

Reactions: 21
I think it's this that insta and twitter do. This is why it's very important to be able to say "I can't speak on the said topic as much as I'd like to because I don't have all the information to have a solid opinion or stance yet but I..." Because I agree its dammed if you do and damned if you don't and even if you do mean well it can always be taken the wrong way or you should have said this or that. I think as well if you don't know what to say and you put something out you haven't just said it to a family member or friend or in a group chat that can educate in private it's now plastered on the Internet with a ton of comments, some may be educating in a good way and others will criticise instead of helping someone's knowledge.

Molly just gives the vibe that she's not knowledgeable about stuff like this but any decent human would be horrified at what they've seen and learned, and I'm sure she isn't exempt from that.

But again sometimes it can come across as influencers post and go and aren't affected by a situation, it's to save face. But then some would argue atleast they've said something and others would be like that was insufficient.

The whole BLM topic, as a black woman was a mess with how some influencers navigated that, between posts and using it to benefit their image or using it as a trend, never to be spoken again, and I can say there was some positives and negatives to influencers posting.

I think from that I had one side of me as I follow some influencers for X content and others for Z content, and not expect anything as sad as that is.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Ooo so Tommy should have been going out after the fight then 👀 bet Mol put a swift stop to that ;)

Reactions: 10
Her content is so boring; how do people still obsess over her so much i have no idea

Reactions: 43
She is literally a ball hair away from her heel going down the drain here … 🫣
So cringe that you know she’s doing a pose pretending to get into the car just for the photo. Actually makes me sick with second hand embarrassment, how can you take yourself so seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’d be the last person to stick up for molly cos all she does is use her platform to brag about her designer items and “perfect “ life & house but the people in her comments are borderline harassing her now 😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.