Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThirdWorldGlam

Zoe had her own career (military) which decided to quit and built a Youtube channel from basically nothing thanks to Molly's help. I am sorry if people take dumb financial choices such as holidays/designer items first rather than improving heating before winter is not their familie's fault (aka Molly).

• Heart
Reactions: 61

sydneymae

My god.
MASSIVE red flags everywhere.

It always baffles me too how many people seem to forget all about Chris Brown’s extensive rap sheet. I mean.. beating Rihanna to a pulp, stalking and threatening to kill his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran which resulted in a five-year-long restraining order, arrested on charges of r*pe on multiple occasions, arrested for felony assault, being sued for viciously attacking his manager, sued for sexual battery and assault, the list goes on. It always makes me feel physically ill to see certain people get off scott free just because they were famous once upon a time.

Can you imagine you’re a young mother taking care of the baby alone in your empty, showroom mansion with a (stranger) nanny whilst your fiancé is half way across the world, off his head partying with a known thug who beats and r*pes young women? Though I’m not saying I feel sorry for Mollymae as she’s chosen the superficial life she leads and will remain in this transactional relationship as long as she thinks it brings her closer to being a Kim K clone.

I just can’t imagine a sadder existence.

P.S. whilst everyone’s caught up in trying to identify what’s going on in the interaction between Tommy and those girls, just think, if this is what we’re seeing from a random few seconds caught on camera by a stranger, you can imagine what’s going on the rest of the time he’s not happened to be recorded.

• Sad

GalGal

VIP Member
"Molly-Mae Hague #43 Her Fiancé pissed on the cats, cries when he cums, had a 3sum and drop-kicked her nan" meets the maximum characters for a thread title ;)
He could piss on the cats and drop kick her nan, the engagement ring’s off, is he still her man?

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
“You were supposed to be different”

when has he ever given the energy or the vibe that he’s not a laddish party boy 🤣. What were They expecting. Hes done this before

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Tommy has embarrassed her yet again! No need for him to put himself in those situations where women are grabbing his face, he’s topless and taking drugs. My stomach would be in my arse if I were MM this morning. Clearly something is going on for this to be happening. I commented before all of this saying he is giving single atm.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Ah the family man in a club full of girls 🥰

All the fiat 500’s who boyfriends probably cheat on them and then stay with them, defending him in the comments looool

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
I often wonder if she takes drugs too
Molly? 😂😂😂 you must be joking. Some caffeine in her iced coffees is too much of a hit for our Molly xox

But no, I highly doubt it. She comes across as quite switched on and knows it would ruin her career apart from anything else. Also, she grew up in a police household and no doubt would have heard a lot of horror stories.

Reactions: 59

KYLIE

VIP Member
Clear as day that he has no interest playing house. Probably didn't want a baby at his age either.

No man who is ready for fatherhood jets off to Dubai doing coke. They'll break up in a few years methinks....

mimidiamond

Her thumbnail and title was so much clickbait / attention , posing with hands in front off face with no ring ... and title a new journey
She clearly knows what shes doing and just want the views

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Sorry, this is coming from a really personal place as I’ve sadly had an early loss this week with my first pregnancy, it just pisses me off so much how shit of a parent she is. There are so many women who would kill to be mothers and there Molly is, a perfectly healthy baby and she’s missed out on a massive proportion of her first year, what the fuck? She is so ungrateful and selfish it’s unreal

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

bananabutter

VIP Member
The thing is they have nothing in common, he likes going out and partying she likes staying in watching Harry Potter (maybe she should get with Zoe Sugg 🤣 ) she is only young so she doesn't want to waste her life stuck with that bellend. jeez imagine another 20 years of him out all over the world making a fool of her while she's sat at home with Bambi (and the nanny), talk about depressing.
I think part of the problem they have was they came out of LI in 2019 and were in the honeymoon phase constantly running around on PR, jobs etc, then we went into lockdown and for the next two years they didnt have this problem of wild nights out because it just wasn’t possible. Since he’s been “let out” into the real world this problem has just kept coming back to bite her. She’s probably wondering what’s changed but THIS is the real Tommy. In the real world having a baby within 3 years of a relationship is normal but not at their age and when the vast majority of the relationship has been a lockdown one. Just my two pence.

Reactions: 58

inksmear

Her life to me is genuinely the opposite of goals. The brain dead boyfriend, the holidays to nowhere, the kid (with the awful name) who clearly doesn’t even know who she is, the horrible clinical house, the fiat 500 fan girls, the horrible AI photoshopping, Christmas in November, the stupid gormless photoshoots. It is all just absolutely horrible isn’t it?

I cannot believe this is something to aspire to for her idiotic fan base. The world is so fascinating with so many brilliant, clever, interesting, talented people. I wonder if she ever thinks of anything outside of herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 57

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
🤣 🤪 pissed on the cats, cried when he cums, had a threesome, drop kicked her NAN.
Is there any way we can make this a thread title? Please?
"Molly-Mae Hague #43 Her Fiancé pissed on the cats, cries when he cums, had a 3sum and drop-kicked her nan" meets the maximum characters for a thread title ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The way she’s talking about Bambi growing and she said “every time I see her she’s getting bigger” yeah you really notice your child’s growth when you’re continuously back n forth 😂
"Every time I see her" is like something a grandparent who lives miles away would say😮 imagine being the mother to a baby and saying this, it's so wrong🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 55