Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phalaenopsis101

Am I the only one who thinks it’s a bit ridiculous that influencers have to speak about things kind of things? I dunno it just seems over the top to me to be that mad about the fact she hasn’t spoken up much about it. It’s forcing words into people’s mouths when to be honest what does molly-mae know on the situation. I don’t know. Probably an un popular opinion but we should leave these kind of people out of such serious topics of conversation because they don’t have a clue. Which is proven by the back lash she has received from her neutral comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 131

inksmear

Something really sad about MM sitting at home with OTT Christmas decs watching a Christmas film with the kid while her brain dead boyfriend is off his tits on coke getting his face grabbed by another woman. I truly do not understand how some women on insta think her life is goals. She’s not even 25! She has the money to have an amazing life but spends all of it in Dubai taking the same gormless open mouthed photo crossing the road. I don’t get it. She and her followers are empty in the head.

Edit to add; it’s November. There are 12 days of Christmas and not a single one of them is in November, whatever MM/Elle Darby/GLM and all the other beige morons tell you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Okay but if she did make that insta post she is the biggest mug I’ve seen. I don’t understand why she’s trying to damage control and make him look good! If I was her I would throw him under the bus for embarrassing me like that.

Fr I’d plan the demise of Tommy fury, I’d tell the papers how he would come home drunk and piss on our cats, he drop kicked my nan, cries when he cums, gave me 6 STDs, had a threesome with Zoe and the nanny on my birthday, etc etc

I’d even write a book (or get someone to write it for me) called “fast and FURYious - the rapid downfall of Tommy fury

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

miss_hazy

At least she’s pre warned everyone so they can start planning their excuse why they can’t go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

redstraw16

VIP Member
IMG_8510.jpeg

And who’s on the naughty list Molly? 👀

in all seriousness he’s highly embarrassing, and just doesn’t seem to learn.

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Funny_crab

The thing is, she still looks really good in the pap shots! If I looked like that, I’d be well happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
1700052758756.png

I've had to guess some of the durations but based on this she's spent *at least* a fifth of Bambi's life in another city/country. I've not included the trips she went on with Bambi (and the nanny) in tow.

Edited to make it even more beige for our beige queen

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

hytuhh

Chatty Member
Nothing says your relationship is fine like having your partners brothers 14 year old daughter confirm everything is fine on her Tiktok 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 74

macaronicheese4life

Her relationship with exercise is almost starting to seem unhealthy. Imagine planning an exercised based hen do that you know some of the people you will be inviting won’t enjoy. I know it’s her hen do but surely you would like everyone to have fun and enjoy it no?

Reactions: 71
Gosh - you can tell how drained and depressed she is in this vlog. It's like watching an entirely different human comparatively to last year.

Having a baby is so glaringly her biggest regret. Not the concept, but the timing.

As much as I dislike MM and don't stand for a lot of her naivety, it's not nice to watch someone crumble in front of your eyes. I seriously hope she gets some mental support before it's too late!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
New thread

House rules:
We don’t care about your personal life story, your baby or your child
We don’t need to hear an essay about your life or your baby for you to make a point about Molly or how Molly parents Bambi (she doesn’t, the nanny does)

The words Tommy, banned and America are forbidden (he has his own thread). Boxing is fucking boring, that’s banned too (if you’ve no sense of humour, this is a joke)

In the words of Miranda Priestly,

That’s all

(So proud of yas for barely arguing this thread x)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Srb93

The way she’s talking about Bambi growing and she said “every time I see her she’s getting bigger” yeah you really notice your child’s growth when you’re continuously back n forth 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I’d have to kick my boyfriend to the curb for the constant clothing removal in nightclubs, absolute vom 😭 but in all serious why does he take his top off, I’ve never seen a male on a night out do it, and it’s not like he’s removing his clothes to impress other men is it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 64