Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Just came to see if anyone posted this. God how do you explain this. Molly will be fuming wtf.
Watching it closely, it looks like he’s said something flirty to the girl, she’s then playfully pushed him away and then he’s raised his hands like “what did I say.” 😜

It’s a cat and mouse exchange. MM will be fuming. I know I would be that’s how me and my OH mess around.

Reactions: 40

panini

VIP Member
I feel like in future if Tommy’s going to have a wild night, he needs to have one in an Amish community or somewhere else without mobile phones. Surely he knows by now he’s just going to embarrass himself and find clips of it online the next day.

• Haha

kissmemissme

Sorry but I don’t see her modelling/working for Chanel anytime soon. They wouldn’t dream of putting her next to actual models like Lily Rose Depp. Also, not calling Molly big AT ALL but obviously Chanel likes their models on the stick thin side.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
That’s the problem with all these influencers isn’t it. They have relationships and kids with these guys who they’ve only just met, everything is done at 100mph like living together, endless big holidays etc and then they find they’ve tied themselves to a man-child for 18+ years. Such poor examples to set for young and impressionable girls and women who follow them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

coconochanel

VIP Member
When she said she cant have a day of 'oh what shell we do today?' because she has a baby. Of course you can, just pack what they need and jump in the car. Even easier for her as she has a bloody nanny.

I know some people will say it’s not a big deal it’s nothing but me personally if that was my man I wouldn’t feel happy or good seeing that cause it looks flirty to me. I wonder how he’ll explain this.
This is the problem when you try and con the public into believing you are in a loving committed relationship but it’s really just a PR exercise.

Why don’t they just stop pretending because no one buys their fake relationship. Unless of course MM has decided to conform to the behavioural standards of a good traveller wife and accept that men do men’s things and it’s not a woman’s place to question.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Molly will be a Paris and her and Tommy will still be together in years to come because she has no self respect and values keeping “the family unit” over anything.

The only difference is Molly wants to keep the image together “for the gram” and Paris does because it seems she genuinely loves Tyson, comes from that culture and doesn’t know any different as they’ve been together since they were so young.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Usually lurk in & out of this thread, but saw the footage of Tommy in Dubai with Chris Brown & ran straight here 😂 he is clearly off his tits on drugs & is deffo up to no good! Chris brown is constantly cheating on his girlfriend, so lord knows what he got up to afterwards, if he continued the night with Chris brown! Mortified for Molly, he lives to embarrass her it’s crazy!

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
It’s giving I saw what the other women looked like and now I’m ✨ INSECURE ✨ and need to get the upper hand by posting a fire photo of myself but I’m a lazy cunt so here’s some Photoshopped photo of me xo

• Haha
  • Wow

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I don’t see the need for sleep coaches. Ridiculous.
I used common sense to establish my routine - eats at 5.30, bathed at 6.30, bed at 7. So easy! Sure it takes a while but why do you need to hire someone to tell you what times to put your kids to sleep?

also the no milk thing when she was only so young is despicable, I’ve said it before though so I won’t go into it again.

Reactions: 38

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
marching poor Bambi round trick or treating in the cold horrible weather when she can’t even eat sweets? why are they so fucking weird?
so gross a grown man going begging for sweets off people with considerably less money than them.
pair of them are so gross

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

hytuhh

Chatty Member
I'm sure I've said this before on here but so many influencers are obsessed with ticking boxes of achievements and think that once they get that forever home/engagement/wedding/baby that they will feel happy but they never seem to. I genuinely do wonder where someone like MM will be in 10 years time or even 5 years time. It reminds me a lot of when I was younger and pop stars were super famous and as I grew up a lot of them ended up broke and irrelevant because they never handled the wealth and opportunities very well. I used to think how can you have been so famous and had so much money to now have...nothing