Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think the calibre of people who can afford to go on skiing holidays, and it’s their passion, are gonna fork out for actual ski wear? Not PLT? Am I missing something

Reactions: 42

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I don’t have the words! Can you imagine having to take your daughter to see Santa and having to pose with your friends partner because yours is away playing and living the high life in Dubai?! This should be Tommy in that picture.. unless they will go once he is back and play happy families like always but still doesn’t take away the fact that she went without him for Bambis first experience..View attachment 2592769
Poor Bambi always looks miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

laulau29

Chatty Member
I reckon she would get more followers and respect if she left him and she would be a great influence to younger girls by showing them you shouldn’t stay with a cheater
but she’ll never do that lol

• Heart
Reactions: 41

GalGal

VIP Member
They just don’t seem like they’re in love anymore to me. The engagement felt very flat, not the almighty hoopla it would have been had they done it straight out of Love Island. They don’t look happy or affectionate together. They both bury themselves in other things to run from the flat relationship and home life.

mrtumble

VIP Member
I read the Blissful Baby Expert's book before I had my first baby. It all sounded so simple when I was reading the book, until I actually had the baby and could not get my kid to do any of it. In desperation I messaged her on Instagram to ask why I was doing everything she said to do and my baby still wasn't sleeping at all (at age 4 months). She replied that I needed to go cold turkey on the milk in the night.

So I chucked the book and unfollowed!

• Wow

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
This thread is like a dead relationship. Dry as fuck and then an argument starts to spice things up

THEY’RE BOTH SHIT PARENTS. It’s clear as fuck from the thread. If we complained more about Tommy then people would moan that it’s Molly’s thread and to moan about him there instead. Cannae fackin’ win

And the gender debate is so fucking boring soz

Last edited:
  • Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It’s what you do when you don’t have a proper job or are busy so you throw a party for a baby. Bambi won’t have a flying clue what’s happening but it’s all for the social media and likes. I dread to see what beige monstrosity she’ll pull out for her 1st birthday 🙄

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
She has no self-esteem whatsoever so of course she’s still with him. He could do anything to her and she’d stay just to prove Anton wrong 💀

• Haha
Imagine walking around the Trafford Centre holding hands with your boyfriend who spends his time partying with other women, holding hands with the boyfriend who continuously publicly embarrasses you. I have NO sympathy, she is absolutely pathetic. She needs to get some self respect.

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
She just stands there in a coat with uggs on looking off into the distance gormless with either a bag, the pram or a coffee in her hand. The colours are always beige. Honestly I really would love to see her let loose and have a different experience of fun not saying it needs to be drinking because I don't really like alcohol but there's more to life that she could be experiencing, even with Bambi that she's not, switch it up. I wish one day this whole beige aesthetic thingy influencers do gets dropped as I dunno what she'd turn to next, surely she has more of a personality.

I honestly don't understand how she can happily leave her daughter as much as she does. I have a 10 month old and when I had to go back to work I got so upset at the thought of missing milestones like her first steps, first words etc. She hasn't even stayed overnight with grandparents yet because I'm just not ready for that. She definitely only had Bambi to give her some more content because her life is about as interesting as the colour pallet in her house.
I wonder if one day Molly will look back and regret the choices she made and regret not spending more time with Bambi whilst she was still young. Because there will come a point where Bambi will realise that out of Molly's 24 hours, she was only allocated a 30 minute slot if she is lucky...and that's just to pose for the perfect Insta photo

• Heart

LiLahx

Well, this is what happens when you lie to everyone about your life.
She's sold this picture perfect life because she sees herself as better than everyone else. Turns out it was all lies like most of us on here said.
Only got herself to blame.

Reactions: 40
For MM, having a baby when she did was the most ill judged move ever. She clearly wasn’t ready for it and it’s proved to be the biggest shock of her life and now she can’t send it back. Even more stupid was having a baby with a complete loser because not only has she landed the poor kid with 2 piss poor parents she has tied herself to him until the child grows up, when it was clear to everyone that they’re not suited and their relationship was destined to fizzle out. They more or less seem to live separate lives as it is already, despite trying to spin a PR line that they’re newly engaged and blissfully in love. It’s all very cringe.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I don’t care what she says about them claiming they wanted a baby, she did not expect/want to be pregnant when she was, you can tell because she told her whole family over text and kept it hidden so long

She probably thought mum content would do well, but she’s the most unmaternal person ever. As soon as Bambi was too big to lie down for aesthetic photos next to Chanel bags, she was no use to MM. You honestly would think she had no kids if you watched one of her vlogs not knowing who she is

• Heart

ThirdWorldGlam

I am sorry but, how does she actually knows how much Bambi sleeps considering she's never with her? :rolleyes: I mean, Whatsapp messages and nanny photos? Ok.

• Haha

Srb93

I do find it so odd that Molly is with Tommy. I think she would suit someone who’s on a level with her. Doesn’t drink or go clubbing & looks like her mates fella is what I picture her with, that Tay girl. Tommy is just quite tacky lol

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Her favourite place to travel to this year was the hotel in Athens, not actually Athens itself 😂 She’s tapped in the head

• Haha

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
prefacing this to apologise if anyone’s already made this observation, I don’t keep up with the thread at all -

this year I seem to be seeing ‘the molly mae effect’ less and less? bar that one leather jacket from Zara, I haven’t seen hordes of people on tiktok scrambling to buy the new ‘it’ thing every week that she’s worn/bought, as has been the case for the last couple of years.

is she slowly losing relevancy? I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ I can’t say that I was ever influenced by her as I don’t really buy into all the social media fashion trends, but as I say I’ve definitely seen less of it this year
Tbh I feel like she’s always had a younger following and since becoming a mum a lot of them can’t relate to her anymore and mums can’t relate to her either so she doesn’t really fit into any particular ‘category’ anymore when it comes to a following.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
marching poor Bambi round trick or treating in the cold horrible weather when she can’t even eat sweets? why are they so fucking weird?
so gross a grown man going begging for sweets off people with considerably less money than them.
pair of them are so gross
Lol this. I find it so weird, fair enough if they had another child a few years older but they don’t and even then one of them could stay behind at home with the baby. Bet the beggy bastards are sat munching all their sweets on the sofa now - thanks for the content the last two days Bambi, back to the Nanny you go now🙃

• Haha