Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveanatter

VIP Member
May be controversial as I know Xmas is for family time but If I was Molly and family were complaining about Xmas plans, I'd just say me and Tommy are having our first Xmas home alone with Bambi. She could see everyone else boxing day, or even after Xmas dinner? Seems like she really wants her day at home, so she should do that? She's such a people pleaser
Unless it’s because after he was seen with her Dad family relationships are a little strained? I know her Mum and Dad are split up but it doesn’t mean her Mum hasn’t got concerns too that might make Christmas awkward..

hdot12

She’s not sly lmao, when molly went onto love island and gained popularity or more publicity, Misha went to every single video of hers that even had Molly in it for a total of 30 seconds and changed the title to add “+MOLLY MAE” 😂 it was so slimy lmao 😂
Oh REALLLY LOL I must have missed that 😂

I just get the vibes she would have a whole Instagram page dedicated to Molly Mae if she could get away with it 😂

GalGal

VIP Member
I’m sure around Tommy’s birthday they stayed in a hotel like 2 mins from their house or something? I tried to search thread. On the 8th May someone posted a pic of the hotel with the balloons 🎈

I’m sure Bambi weren’t with them for this one but I might be wrong!
Yes i remmebers this , they probably did for Mollys birthday as well.

Keelind

If it wasn’t for the video of her on the red carpet being interviewed, I would 100% agree that there’s no way she touches anything! IMO she’s definitely had a line or two in that from her facial expressions, eyes and general way she’s acting!
any links to this? iv never seen im interested

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
This Australia photographer I follow has been taking pictures of Tommy and Molly Mae in their home today, gushing about how famous and lovely they are. She usually has better taste than this 😂
Omg she’s a fucking head case that one. Even has her own thread! 🤢