Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
IMG_3401.png
IMG_3400.png

Bambi’s body language is always so off. Trying to get away from molly to get back to the nanny, her main caregiver.

Reactions: 47

strawberrypineapple

She doesn’t need to though? 😂 feel like it’s always people that don’t have kids that want to defend the fact she’s been leaving her baby while she goes abroad since she was about 2 months old. No normal mother wants to do that and most of us live frugally for at least a year so we can stay home with them and dread going back and leaving them.
Plus the fact that Tommy is MORE deadbeat doesn’t make her less deadbeat 😂 they’re both grim

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Absolutely love how all the fiat500s are seeing through the fake relationship she portrays. Sooo many comments on her tik tok and insta

IMG_6383.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
IMG_3305.png

This has got to be her worst photoshop yet. The glow around her hair, the lack of shadow on the filter bottle, the whole thing is giving AI 😂🤣

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
She thinks it’ll calm down but look at Tyson 😂 still making a fool of Paris all these years later. What you allow will continue!

Reactions: 46

kissmemissme

Anyone else think Tommy would make more of an effort if he had a son instead of a daughter? Don’t get me wrong, he’d still be far from being a great dad like he is now.

account70032

VIP Member
Just came to see if anyone posted this. God how do you explain this. Molly will be fuming wtf.
I know some people will say it’s not a big deal it’s nothing but me personally if that was my man I wouldn’t feel happy or good seeing that cause it looks flirty to me. I wonder how he’ll explain this.

girl123467

Guys let's all be honest.. Molly won't get rid of him. She will come on a YouTube vlog laughing about it and say Tommy was just letting his hair down.. he's usually so committed with training hardly drinks etc etc etc

GalGal

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks it’s a bit ridiculous that influencers have to speak about things kind of things? I dunno it just seems over the top to me to be that mad about the fact she hasn’t spoken up much about it. It’s forcing words into people’s mouths when to be honest what does molly-mae know on the situation. I don’t know. Probably an un popular opinion but we should leave these kind of people out of such serious topics of conversation because they don’t have a clue. Which is proven by the back lash she has received from her neutral comment.
Perhaps Molly's stand should have been 'I don't know enough about it to comment'. I agree influencers shouldn't be railroaded into commenting unless it actually is something they feel passionate about.

• Heart

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
She knows what she’s doing though posting pictures of Bambi meeting Santa today….not complaining though, I do back her in that sense over him 😅

She will of seen all the comments today and deffo knows he’s gonna look worse now what his daughter has met Santa on her first Christmas whilst he’s playing away. Bet there’s been a corker of an argument today 🤣 if only she would just leave him but she would never, so it is hard to sympathise really

hdot12

Wow that Vlog was depressing! Bambi nowhere to be seen. Nothing she was doing was work. Did she have to go the Trafford Centre? Did she have to go to AliExpress/ Treats photoshoot? Did she have to drive 4 hours to look at a horse?? When people say she gets “mum-shamed” for working, oh please! Where’s the work?
Even the “vlog” which might be classed as “work” was bloody terrible!

I have never known any Mum to abandon their baby as much as Molly has done with Bambi. It’s BAFFLING to me

and then she puts the waterworks on at the end. Nothing to do with Tommy, all she cares about is herself and how she looks on social media.
She speaks to Tommy like a piece of shit anyway??? I’m sorry but she seems to thrive when Tommy isn’t there.
No one can convince me she wants to be with Tommy, no one 😂 it’s a facade for likes on Instagram
---
p.s. sorry for saying Tommy 4 times 😂

• Haha
I don’t have the words! Can you imagine having to take your daughter to see Santa and having to pose with your friends partner because yours is away playing and living the high life in Dubai?! This should be Tommy in that picture.. unless they will go once he is back and play happy families like always but still doesn’t take away the fact that she went without him for Bambis first experience..
IMG_2463.jpeg

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
This lady sounds a bit jealous to me tbh, ‘a ridiculous amount of money’ what’s it her business if she does? She could have just said ‘wealthy’ or ‘privileged’
She's completely right in everything she said though, there's no need to be nitpicky

Reactions: 45

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
Molly's 2023 Wrapped:
% of time away from Bambi this year (so far): 13%
% of ads disclosed: 50%
% of photos edited: 100%

1701709406631.png

• Haha
  • Wow
You can tell from the expression in the baby’s face in every single photo that she isn’t connected with either one of her parents. She’s either smiling back at the person taking the photo (who is clearly the nanny or maybe her auntie) or looking confused and concerned.

In 10 months have either of them ever managed to capture a photo of her beaming at them, giving them full eye contact? It’s genuinely so strange.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
If you’re going on a ski trip I expect you to be able to afford actual skiwear rather than “skiwear” from FleaLT

• Haha
  • Heart

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
We all have 24 hours in a day and Bambi is made to sleep for 16 of them lol. The words sleep train and baby just sound wrong. Surely a baby will sleep when it wants to and if you’re gonna have a baby it’s something you have to accept

• Haha