Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traazers

VIP Member
Yes they were probably going for shag, I was kinda trying to make my own joke.

thread title ‘without a wedding the engagement ran its course, Molly Mae shouldn’t be allowed a horse’
It will only work if they’ve actually split up though
ooor
Has the relationship run its course? Please nobody sell Molly a horse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Honeystar

VIP Member
Isn't it a bit weird to make the halloween party all about Bambi. I get it for birthday party's, but surely a halloween party is for all the kids so why is Bambi's face and name on everything? It's a bit odd

• Haha

BagheeraBoo

Yo… I just can’t. So another country, an entire plane ride and a FOUR HOUR car ride away from her baby. God forbid there’s an emergency at home??? And all this for what- to stare blankly off in the distance with her jaw protruding out like a bull dog?? I know I’ve said this before but my son is a week younger than Bambi and I can’t help but feel so bad for the short end of the stick she got in terms of parents.

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
Gosh - you can tell how drained and depressed she is in this vlog. It's like watching an entirely different human comparatively to last year.

Having a baby is so glaringly her biggest regret. Not the concept, but the timing.

As much as I dislike MM and don't stand for a lot of her naivety, it's not nice to watch someone crumble in front of your eyes. I seriously hope she gets some mental support before it's too late!
I heard someone say on a podcast recently, that the most important decision you’ll ever make in your life is who you share children with. Molly is a real life example of what it’s like when you make the wrong choice, she looks drained.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

yourecutejeans

I absolutely know this isn’t a Saffron Barker thread but her picture popped up on my explorer page AND between her and Molly, I’d say she’s got the “ideal” life! She literally designed and got her house built from scratch and it’s far better than Mollys in my opinion… Saffron takes much better pictures and has greater fashion sense than our molly and lastly I know you can’t judge people’s lives through Instagram but saffrons looks more fulfilling as in she does more and has more friends! I really don’t know why she’s not as big as Molly if not bigger OH and now she’s got herself a footballer boyfriend.. molly follows her but NEVER interacts with her pictures, they’re the same age too…I wonder if molly ever regrets her life choices when she stumbles upon her peers such as saffron
Saffrons a total knob, they are both frauds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Breaking news….
---
Hopefully her fans realise between the exposure of the sleep coach and the nanny, Molly does fuck all for Bambi
Took her 10 months to admit she hired a sleep coach and it’ll take another 10 years to admit she has a nanny that parents her child

Reactions: 52

hdot12

It’s that time of year where PLT bring out a random ski collection and Molly Mae who does no exercise (let alone skiing) is the star guest collab for the collection. What genius came up with this idea 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 52

loveanatter

VIP Member
Tommy is away from Bambi WAAAAY more that Molly. He literally LIVES away from them for like 8-12 weeks at a time 😂

She only seems to go away for a few nights at a time.

I personally don’t get the major fuss really you could be an average Joe at work in a salon or something and end up missing your child’s first things. It’s life. You won’t catch every moment sadly.
There’s missing because you have to and there’s missing because you choose to.

Reactions: 51

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Tommy’s NEVER shown any interest in having a baby so idk why it shocks people that he’s not interested now she’s here. He was absent for Molly’s pregnancy, he was there for the birth and then disappeared and now he’d rather snort coke up his nose halfway across the world. He was never gonna be a present father, not just because of his background but because he’s a childish and selfish 24 year old boy. He probably said he’d go along with it if she increased his pocket money by 50%

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Lurker0999

It’s not even just about him not being there for the Santa thing cause yeah there’ll be plenty of other things he can be there for but it’s the fact he seems to have such little interest in being there for anything. If he had a job that required him to travel and be away for long periods of time cause they need the money and there was no way for him to come home when he wanted but when he’d come home he would be a hands on dad and there as much as he can then he wouldn’t be judged but his situation is different and he gets judged because it’s like he can’t be bothered to be a responsible dad and avoids being at home.

Yeah for a boxing match of course you have to prepare for it so I get that he has to do a training camp but sometimes it sounds like an excuse cause how is he finding time to be out clubbing and not taking care of his health by taking drugs or drinking a lot even if he only does that when he’s not training for a fight he still is not doing himself any favours by spending his free time doing that and flirting with women by the looks of it when he hardly see his own child.

When he does see Bambi he doesn’t have to do any hard work at home being with a baby cause the nanny will do it and he gets the easy life of popping in and out getting some cute photos with his child and then disappearing again doing what he likes. I would be miserable and fed up being with someone like that but I guess Molly will put up with it cause she wants this picture perfect life publicly even if inside she isn’t that happy or secure. Sad thing is there’s people on social media who call this relationship goals and inspiring when it’s far from that.

like someone else posted on here Molly is also selfish because an innocent baby has been brought into the world with a dad who clearly wasn’t and still isn’t ready to be a dad and a mum who doesn’t seem that attached to her either. It’s the baby I feel sorry cause she’s used like a prop for her parents social media. I agree if they had kept her off social media and never shown her that would of shown some maturity.
Everyone thinks because he’s a traveller he was dying to be a dad but I’ve heard from a reliable source in ‘that’ circle that they didn’t think she could get pregnant and when she did he asked her to get rid!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

findmeinabook

My friend went to a baby class a little while ago and said Bambi was there with her entourage, a woman who she assumed to be a nanny, Molly’s mum and Tommy was there too.
I find it so odd that with Dad and Grandma there you’d STILL need the nanny…

• Wow
Reactions: 49

Cemma25

She LICHURELLY is with Bambi CONSTANTLY.
Except when she’s having her hair done, having her nails done, going shopping, going abroad on ‘shoots’ and having her teeth done or picking up starbucks.

She’s just a casual kind of gal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

bananabutter

VIP Member
Would genuinely love it if he pissed off some locals and got put in jail in some sort of ‘Brits banged up abroad’ type situation.
In all seriousness if he got caught on coke out there he’d be in serious trouble. I know Dubai has become more westernised but not about hard drugs (assuming they get caught obviously). It’s such a bloody stupid risk out there everyone knows the consequences unlike the slap on the wrist he’d get here.

Also, taking drugs when you’re a father is disgusting. I don’t care what anyone says, he has no idea what he’s shoving up his nose and one time could kill him and Bambi would have to grow up without a father. I know someone who did this and it enrages me 🤬

Reactions: 47

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
She’s a classic example of how money and fame can’t buy happiness. No amount of money and exposure would fill whatever void Tommy and Bambi are supposed to fill. Also a classic example of how settling down at the age she did isn’t for everyone.

Reactions: 47