Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he is highly irritating, wants to be some guru who goes viral with his ‘inspirational quotes’ constantly. He talks a lot about not seeking validation from social media but continues to tweet his BS daily and then copy them over to Instagram. And he ruined Dragons Den this year with his cocky attitude
Ugh can’t stand him he has 100 percent ruined a good show!!!! I audibly sigh when he makes comments

Reactions: 17
So Molly has unpacked some gross Zara home glasses and put them straight into the cupboard from the box without washing them or removing the stickers. I’m pretty gross, but even I wouldn’t do that.. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
why the emoji over her ring finger? 🤨
So people will talk about her being engaged so she can have even more attention on her. If you look closely it’s just her keys she’s hiding, probably has an address on them even though we all know what road she lives on lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Tommys in the Daily Mail pics so is there … but doesn’t appear in any of her weird stories … so odd 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Our mols loves that Chanel bag doesn’t she. Also I’ve noticed that nothing ever matches when she gets dressed to go out. Proof is yet again in the daily mail today

Reactions: 6
So Molly has unpacked some gross Zara home glasses and put them straight into the cupboard from the box without washing them or removing the stickers. I’m pretty gross, but even I wouldn’t do that.. 🤢
Tbh she had to remove the labels off 8 glasses

Give her a break, she works soo hard

Screenshot_20220410-214700_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
why the emoji over her ring finger? 🤨
Her face is looking more and more filled every time she posts.
Her eyes are practically being swallowed up by her cheeks in this pic.
Old Maura hasn’t been clinging on so much recently has she.

Reactions: 27
was about to say, we’ve not seen her at all have we since she announced the house

Reactions: 7
3076774B-A780-47FE-983B-A920506EEDA5.jpeg

Funny because she’s going to rip all the design out?

Unless you buy the house specifically for the design, why would you care how it’s decorated? Like isn’t it bad house purchasing to buy it based on something like the tiles or wall colour??

Especially if you’re spending millions… is it not more about the space?? You can decorate it however you want???

Even when she’s buying a house (the most adult thing to purchase) she’s acting like a child.

Imagine her being shown around and saying things like “wow I love the colour of this room”. The estate agent would be laughing

Reactions: 24
I noticed her eyes almost disappear every time she smiles. Not sure if she’s still has filler or if the old filler still there, I don’t know much about fillers. Maura seems to be filming tv work the last few weeks, went home to Ireland for the weekend and back to filming again. Molly had work in Mexico and Paris then house move. They still seem to be up each other’s arses on socials.

View attachment 1185551
Funny because she’s going to rip all the design out?

Unless you buy the house specifically for the design, why would you care how it’s decorated? Like isn’t it bad house purchasing to buy it based on something like the tiles or wall colour??

Especially if you’re spending millions… is it not more about the space?? You can decorate it however you want???

Even when she’s buying a house (the most adult thing to purchase) she’s acting like a child.

Imagine her being shown around and saying things like “wow I love the colour of this room”. The estate agent would be laughing
“Molly also loved the bohemian influences, which is reminiscent of her travels to Ibiza and Tulum in Mexico” This part made me laugh, the dm get paid well to write this bs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm surprised she's slumming it with Zara Home. No Baccarat crystal glassware or Hermes tableware line the Kardashians? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Them labels come off with a good soapy wash when you first buy something and wash it before first use. Can’t believe she doesn’t know that or people just shove them in drawers without washing before first use. It literally states it on the label as well

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.