Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1185551
Funny because she’s going to rip all the design out?

Unless you buy the house specifically for the design, why would you care how it’s decorated? Like isn’t it bad house purchasing to buy it based on something like the tiles or wall colour??

Especially if you’re spending millions… is it not more about the space?? You can decorate it however you want???

Even when she’s buying a house (the most adult thing to purchase) she’s acting like a child.

Imagine her being shown around and saying things like “wow I love the colour of this room”. The estate agent would be laughing
Again no mention of how they both loved the house. Just her. It’s all about what Molly thinks.

it is deffo just her house 🤣 poor Tommy probably can’t afford it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s such an attention seeker honestly. She knows that not many people care about her anymore so of course she drums up the old “engagement” rumours. It’s sad that she’s that desperate for attention.

Reactions: 25
if she was worried about showing her key etc she would have just took a picture without them lol it was clearly just to stir engagement rumours she's such a wet wipe..her life is so uninteresting she literally has to create her own little storylines

Reactions: 27
Is she not just hiding the key so that it can’t be cloned? Isn’t that a thing people believe happen?
I thought it was about not showing the key as there are plenty of websites who will do key cutting from a photo but nah she not that smart so defo to spark “interest“ in her

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised she's slumming it with Zara Home. No Baccarat crystal glassware or Hermes tableware line the Kardashians? 🤭

No way will Hermes or baccarat have the slightest interest in gifting her stuff - Zara home will be right on it, packaging and sending stuff over - no charge !!! In fact bloody delighted - may even throw a bit of cash in for the adverts !!

Reactions: 9
In other news is John Fury taking on TNT as his next project ? I guess Tyson must be pretty near retirement - perhaps he has ideas about Timmy being his next family protege. Timmy has all the advantages of a very successful training camp - and from what I can gather his opponent is neither wealthy enough to have those, nor he is absolutely brilliant. I think there's a very real possibility Timmy will win. Im not sure it will be much of a victory ( except in his own eyes) - but it may be a win.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1185551
Funny because she’s going to rip all the design out?

Unless you buy the house specifically for the design, why would you care how it’s decorated? Like isn’t it bad house purchasing to buy it based on something like the tiles or wall colour??

Especially if you’re spending millions… is it not more about the space?? You can decorate it however you want???

Even when she’s buying a house (the most adult thing to purchase) she’s acting like a child.

Imagine her being shown around and saying things like “wow I love the colour of this room”. The estate agent would be laughing
Didn’t she keep mentioning “previous owners” in the video she first mentioned the house in? Weird that she feels the need to lie when she’s obviously bought it straight from the developer, why even mention the words previous owners

Reactions: 17
Didn’t she keep mentioning “previous owners” in the video she first mentioned the house in? Weird that she feels the need to lie when she’s obviously bought it straight from the developer, why even mention the words previous owners
she probably doesn’t even understand who she’s bought it from. fran figured it would be too difficult to explain to her what a developer is

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Okay omg she has filmed a mukbang and she’s edited it to cut away everytime she takes a bite bahahahahhaa this girl is so silly

• Haha
Reactions: 26
duck me I just put her new video on and I keep wincing every time her voice volume goes through the roof. She tries so hard to come across as this bubbly excitable person and it’s all an act for the preteens 😳🤯

Reactions: 32
duck me I just put her new video on and I keep wincing every time her voice volume goes through the roof. She tries so hard to come across as this bubbly excitable person and it’s all an act for the preteens 😳🤯
I genuinely can't watch her for more than a couple of minutes at a time. Her voice is so obnoxious and she chats pure rubbish. Always have to pause and take a break to look at something else 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The outfit is, once again, horrendous 🥲

View attachment 1186933
The cream corduroy blazer with a black hoodie underneath? REALLY?

She honestly has no idea about fabric or fit, she just sees what other people are doing and copies. Don’t get me started on the bun

In other news is John Fury taking on TNT as his next project ? I guess Tyson must be pretty near retirement - perhaps he has ideas about Timmy being his next family protege. Timmy has all the advantages of a very successful training camp - and from what I can gather his opponent is neither wealthy enough to have those, nor he is absolutely brilliant. I think there's a very real possibility Timmy will win. Im not sure it will be much of a victory ( except in his own eyes) - but it may be a win.
He’s just fighting nobodies for a win. Boring!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The cream corduroy blazer with a black hoodie underneath? REALLY?

She honestly has no idea about fabric or fit, she just sees what other people are doing and copies. Don’t get me started on the bun

He’s just fighting nobodies for a win. Boring!

Its pretty widely reported Tyson is retiring after this fight. So it’s not even as if Timmy’s Johns next prospect by choice 😭 any of his fights I’ve seen he’s looked liked he’s been playing the part of a boxer rather than actually being one. Some of the best fights I’ve watched recently (Taylor v Catteral, Wood v Conlan) have been brilliant, absolute dog fights to the end, you would never in a million years see Tommy showing that amount of heart to get over the line (if he ever manages to fight anyone worthwhile).
I have so much second hand embarrassment already. Molly will be dressed to the 9s, her whole crew will be screeching from ringside and it will be so obvious & clear to see because the venue is always pretty much empty til near enough the main event. Like duck will anyone be going to see him specifically 😭

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.